Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? (40148 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? / Guys Should I Shoot My Shot Or It Is A Red Flag / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by AncientGuy: 11:56am On Jun 04, 2022
Let me just quickly summarise,

There is this girl where I work, she is 17 while I'm 24,I like her, don't know if I should go and ask her out.. she looks way matured than her age.

Hope i won't commit any crime doing that?

If yes how should I go about it guys?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Joezinho: 11:59am On Jun 04, 2022
My guy, let her be. Nothing is more dangerous in this world than getting entangled with a lady that young.

Besides, It's easier to see chilled water in hell fire than to meet a good Nigerian girl..Live simply, but don’t be a SIMP..

Peace of mind is bliss..

432 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Shoot your shot na cheesy
But I hope it won't end in tears. undecided

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
No let them tag you"paedophile" o

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by EmzyT: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
AncientGuy:

There is this girl where I work, she is 17 while I'm 24,I like her, don't know if I should go and ask her out.. she looks way matured than her age.

You don't shit where you eat, do your job and face front before See Finish enter.

Meanwhile undecided

200 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Uniquetani1(f): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Na so people dey fall
Concentrate on your job

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by fikayormi(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Are you sure she is matured enough to handle work romance ?

Omo I will advice you to pass

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by cavreek: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Vawulence dey sleep, guy man won wake am
Just bxos u want good tins doesn't mean u will always get it

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by kennethfranc(m): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
Joezinho:
My guy, let her be oooooo..

It's easier to see chilled water in hell fire than to meet a good Nigerian girl..

Peace of mind is bliss .
This is totally wrong. You need to change your circle if u truly wish to meet good ladies.

As for OP, you're lusting after her.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Blunttruth: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
AncientGuy:

she is still a child, so you can't go after an older girl? You are looking for a gullible young girl.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by AncientGuy: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Blunttruth:
she is still a child, so you can't go after an older girl? You are looking for a gullible young girl.
Well, she doesn't look like a child nor act as one

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by BESTScientist1: 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Let me help you shoot your shot.
I have kept quiet for a while about the events happening in the political space in Nigeria. For reason best known to me.
First of all, I'll implore everyone, regardless of who you are to pray seriously for Nigeria because there are satanic powers hell bent on not making this country never become great and sadly we're preoccupied with the most wrong approach. If you know what's cooking in the polity you will be ashamed to be identified with this great country.
(1) Are you aware that some folks want to become president to out do a druggie's methodology of amassing wealth?
(2) Are you aware that in a state in Nigeria, one NLSC(or something) is seriously recruiting persons of heavy questionable character into it's fold in anticipation of *Baba's* presidential win and they will be used as......all the country beginning with their region.
(3) Have you asked yourself why your celebrities aren't championing the emergence of a youth as president any longer?
The sad truth walk around the north and ask anyone about Peter Obi or Fayemi, they just don't know but thank heavens among the many names they know Osinbajo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by BeardGangJnr1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Simp...tueh undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by obajoey(m): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Joezinho:

It's easier to see chilled water in hell fire than to meet a good Nigerian girl..

Peace of mind is bliss .

Wicked

2 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
NoGirlfriend:
well I have dated two ladies in my working place. the first one was older than me and the second I'm older than her. everything was on code. the question is, can the both of you run the affairs on code?
Mr Code,
One day d code fit go hang for ya neck ooo

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by opalu: 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
At 17 years, she is UNDERAGED therefore a MINOR

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by emmabest2000(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Before you shoot anything, check your pockets very well
Don't comeback here and open another thread telling us
How the girl wan render you broke grin

She is on her own jejeri now and you are looking for her trouble

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by BigBrother9ja: 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
AncientGuy:

Apart from the holes between the legs (PROBABLY HOLES WITH MANY COUNTS ALREADY) and some few times to kill boredom,
How much values will this shot bring to the table?

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by H2ho(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Shoot please grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by MostImportant(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by McOluOmo: 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Shoot ur shot buddy, just for fuccks sake,

but remember.......

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Triangles1(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Shoot it and kill it as a bad ass nigga.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Enumerator(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Gbam
Joezinho:

Peace of mind is bliss .
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Brainjotting: 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
She is not matured yet, don't corrupt her atleast let her reach 18 years first.

I write business plans/proposals for people at affordable price

4 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
OP go and keep fvcking. you no do worst pass our emir in the north. grin cheesy grin shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by dadavivo: 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Shoot your shot by buying her JAMB form. And encourage her to stay away from hornyy clowns like you

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by workchopNG: 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Shoot

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
AncientGuy:

Go and hustle bro, so you don't be a gate man at 50. Ladies have nothing to offer than punana, they milk u dry and dump u

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Ejigokep: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening / Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.