Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics (1340 Views)

States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 / Driver Will Join EndSARS Protest Again Despite Being Shot By Soldiers Last Year / Osun Government Splashes N260M On Cars For Lawmakers, Despite Owing Pensioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by Butterfliyleo: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
THE LOOTING OF EKITI TREASURY :
FAYOSE BUYS N75MILLION NAIRA LEXUS CAR AS PARTING GIFT.

The outgoing governor of Ekiti state, Chief Ayodele Fayose has approved the sum of Seventy-Five Million, Eight Hundred and Sixty Two Thousand Eighty Six Naira, Ninety Six Kobo (N75,862,068.96 ) for the purchase of one unit of Lexus LX 570 2018 MODEL (US SPECS) for himself as a parting gift.

Sources at the Governor's Office in Ado Ekiti told revealed that the outgoing governor directed the Political and Economic Department of the Governor office to make the request to the Bureau of Public Procurement .

In a letter dated August 1, 2018 from the office of the Secretary to the State Government, (SSG) the request was made and the invoice for the purchase was reviewed by BPP from N68 million, to 66million but the inclusion of 13% tax brought the total cost to 75,862,068,096.

The request was signed by one Bayo Opeyemi an ES/DG and approved by the governor same day.
A Certificate of No Objection for Contract Award (CONO/COP) was issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement on August 3, 2018 by the Director General of the Bureau.

The source further disclosed that the outgoing governor had also approved and withdrew the sum of N20million naira from the Ministry of Environment for jobs not done. According to the source, the Commissioner in the Ministry allegedly colluded with some officials of the ministry to award fake contracts for drainage cleaning at the cost of N500,000 naira for 19 fictitious contractors, 17 none existed companies got N300,000 naira each and 25 others got
N200,000 naira each. The Commissioner allegedly signed and took the file to the Governor for approval and the money was collected on August 10,2018.

All this is being done despite owing 8 months salaries and 10 month pensions.

Mynd44, OAM4J

1 Like

Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by Butterfliyleo: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
These are the people in PDP who are clamouring for Presidency and who are surporting their likes in PDP for Presidential positions yet dipping hands in government coffers with impunity as they please.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by sehin79(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
if all this are true then Fayoose prison is seriously loading up... is only Hope is if PDP takes the federal goverment. but as it seems looks like he might be jailed or a big REFUND IS DUE from him.

3 Likes

Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by Butterfliyleo: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
sehin79:
if all this are true then Fayoose prison is seriously loading up... is only Hope is if PDP takes the federal goverment. but as it seems looks like he might be jailed or a big REFUND IS DUE from him.

That is the reason he so desperately wants PMB to be removed. He has eaten from public funds as he pleased and keeps doing.

This particular request had a no objection certificate issued on it by his demand.

Fayose and all he represents remain thieves and looters

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by Rhozabeth(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
This act is not peculiar to Fayose, am sure other governors not seeking reelection are also perfecting their own strategies to do last minute looting! The only thing our governors know how to do best is loot!

1 Like

Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by vedaxcool(m): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
We IPoB juwus rejected by Israel love Fayose for his performance we will make him our president since Onemandecayed has relinquish power to sell pizza in Ghana

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by Homeboiy: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
Fayose is a governor
yusuf Buhari is a nobody acquiring a bike of 55mil
What bro fear Allah
Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by Johnnyessence(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
Butterfliyleo:

The outgoing governor of Ekiti state, Chief Ayodele Fayose has approved the sum of Seventy-Five Million, Eight Hundred and Sixty Two Thousand Eighty Six Naira, Ninety Six Kobo (N75,862,068.96 ) for the purchase of one unit of Lexus LX 570 2018 MODEL (US SPECS) for himself as a parting gift.

Sources at the Governor's Office in Ado Ekiti told revealed that the outgoing governor directed the Political and Economic Department of the Governor office to make the request to the Bureau of Public Procurement .

In a letter dated August 1, 2018 from the office of the Secretary to the State Government, (SSG) the request was made and the invoice for the purchase was reviewed by BPP from N68 million, to 66million but the inclusion of 13% tax brought the total cost to 75,862,068,096.

The request was signed by one Bayo Opeyemi an ES/DG and approved by the governor same day.
A Certificate of No Objection for Contract Award (CONO/COP) was issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement on August 3, 2018 by the Director General of the Bureau.

The source further disclosed that the outgoing governor had also approved and withdrew the sum of N20million naira from the Ministry of Environment for jobs not done. According to the source, the Commissioner in the Ministry allegedly colluded with some officials of the ministry to award fake contracts for drainage cleaning at the cost of N500,000 naira for 19 fictitious contractors, 17 none existed companies got N300,000 naira each and 25 others got
N200,000 naira each. The Commissioner allegedly signed and took the file to the Governor for approval and the money was collected on August 10,2018.

Mynd44, OAM4J
post the link of your info here.
Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by Butterflyleo: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
post the link of your info here.

Read the OP again. I am from Ekiti and i once told you I am more grassroot than you would ever dream of becoming.

Evidence is right there. Deny it since you are a lover of fraudulent people and thieves.

2 Likes

Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by Butterflyleo: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
Homeboiy:
Fayose is a governor

What bro fear Allah

The bike in question belonged to yusufs friend and was not a property of Yusuf.

Stop following beer parlor gossip.

Do your own findings

2 Likes

Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by Johnnyessence(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Butterfliyleo:

Mynd44, OAM4J
where is your link Apc propagandist. no newspaper have covered it. I burst you on your fake and lied info yesterday, you have started again today. it's so so unfortunate, nairaland moderator didn't ban you yesterday for posting false information here. I will keep bursting you cos' you refuse to learn.
Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by Johnnyessence(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Read the OP again. I am from Ekiti and i once told you I am more grassroot than you would ever dream of becoming.

Evidence is right there. Deny it since you are a lover of fraudulent people and thieves.
you are from ekiti and you are posting false information. what you posted here is highly false. no Nigeria newspapers have published it. you only have the freewill on nairaland to post false information. you are a propagandist that will choke you.
Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by Butterflyleo: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
where is your link Apc propagandist. no newspaper have covered it. I burst you on your fake and lied info yesterday, you have started again today. it's so so unfortunate, nairaland moderator didn't ban you yesterday for posting false information here. I will keep bursting you cos' you refuse to learn.

So these are lies? Keep on deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by Johnnyessence(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Butterflyleo:

which op, you are still the same propagandist, you only change your username here. where's the link of your info? Are you a journalist or what?
Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by Almaiga: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Fayose must go to Jail, for syphoning funds meant for development in Ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by Butterflyleo: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
which op, you are still the same propagandist, you only change your username here. where's the link of your info? Are you a journalist or what?

Everyone knows that you are the chief propagandist for PDP while I only give verifiable truths backed by evidence as I have done in the OP.

As the supporter of looters who only specialize in lootocracy it is expected you would call this a lie as you desperately work for your 15k looters media crew monthly allowance.

By the way, I have another thread where your baba oloye and his Governor stooge in kwara are being called thieves right in kwara government house.

Better go there too and defend your thieving and fraudulent baba oloye grin

You must work for that 15k oo grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4718586/breaking-pdp-looses-kwara-mass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by Johnnyessence(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Desperado. grin

You must work for your 15k monthly allowance.

Call them some more since one now needs links before one posts evidence.

What is contained in the evidence I posted in the OP?

Read it in your local language if English is difficult for you to read cheesy
Alot of nairalanders have been banned on posting false information on their platform. no online newspaper has covered what you posted here. it's all false information. I'm not in any payroll OK. I have told you severally. if you are in your propaganda mission, I will make sure that you are out of nairaland. salinity should be put to play on nairaland. you post genuine information here and not false information. I do post news that have links.
Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by Butterflyleo: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Alot of nairalanders have been banned on posting false information on their platform. no online newspaper has covered what you posted here. it's all false information. I'm not in any payroll OK. I have told you severally. if you are in your propaganda mission, I will make sure that you are out of nairaland. salinity should be put to play on nairaland. you post genuine information here and not false information. I do post news that have links.

Wailer extraordinare. You are not from my state but have always lied about any and every information you gave about my state and I keep busting you wide open.

You know I am your tormentor in chief on nairaland grin

Ever since you lost Ekiti as I told you, you would your wailing and pain kept increasing.

I am here to keep ensuring it does cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by Butterflyleo: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you are from ekiti and you are posting false information. what you posted here is highly false. no Nigeria newspapers have published it. you only have the freewill on nairaland to post false information. you are a propagandist that will choke you.

I don't need a newspaper before I make public an evidence backed exposure.

The documents I posted in the OP are they not from the Ekiti government house? grin

As you cannot deny it, its to wail that is your next agenda.

Wail on cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by seborrhic: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Fayose is evil attempting to follow due process and seems conservative in his 'governorship takeaway' compared to other former governors.
Just a jeep at a modest price.
No houses to be built for him in Ekiti and Abuja?
No lifelong pension for him.No health coverage for his family?No large scale looting of the security vote?
Fayose,if this is the only request he made should be commended and not castigated.
Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by Butterflyleo: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
seborrhic:
Fayose is evil attempting to follow due process and seems conservative in his 'governorship takeaway' compared to other former governors.
Just a jeep at a modest price.
No houses to be built for him in Ekiti and Abuja?
No lifelong pension for him.No health coverage for his family?No large scale looting of the security vote?
Fayose,if this is the only request he made should be commended and not castigated.

It is not. There is so much more but I will post them as evidence is gotten.

cc Johnnyessence aka Johnnyvid, aka ActivistJohnny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by iloveyou82(f): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Are you blind?
You see evidence, you are still looking for link.

3 Likes

Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by Johnnyessence(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
iloveyou82:
Are you blind?
You see evidence, you are still looking for link.
which evidence here, Which newspapers do you see Hmmm?
Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by GavelSlam: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
Homeboiy:
Fayose is a governor

What bro fear Allah

Colour of bike?

Make we no even ask of specification of the bike.

1 Like

Re: The Looting Of Ekiti Treasury. Fayose Loots Again Despite Owing Salaries. Pics by loverboys: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Renovates Government Technical College, Osogbo / Obasanjo Showcases His Dances Skills In Akwa Ibom. See Photos / Slain Kaduna Monarch, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima Finally Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.