Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level (4159 Views)

Obasanjo Has "Finished" Amaechi And Ngige / Obasanjo Has No Choice But To Back GEJ In 2015 – Presidency. / Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level by jockey112(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2007
@ backslider

"It looks like the only Solution is Privatisation. this is like setting the enemies to fight each other in an energy Battle"

am glad you could see my point, its not rocket science,these guys are powerful and rich,we could shout till tommorrow and nothing is going to change until we get them "enemies of the state" involved through legislations,meaning PRIVATISATION among some other things.That is the way forward!!!!

cheers
Re: Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level by adconline(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2007
I don’t know why Nigerians allude to some unfounded theories. Why would people sabotage NEPA when there is Govt in power? Why wasn't there any sabotage when Abacha and IBB were in power? We are talking about GSM as if GSM companies did not pay over US $1 billion for licenses. This money was not used to boost NITEL networks and gateways. This money was not used for rural telephony. Can someone tell me how much the FG spent on bringing GSM companies to Nigeria? Answer is zero Naira, because GSM companies paid for application, bidding and licensing. The whole cost was borne by GSM companies, and then Govt made money from that process and did not use it properly and we are clapping our hands. This is the reason why corruption will not stop because we are carried by trivialities,

Backslider,
your sentiments do not allow you to be objective minded. If the govt controlls the importation of goods in Nigeria, why wouldn't the govt control Honda, Listers, Perkins and Co if indeed they are "sabotaging" govt? These companies are making money because the Govt has failed.

Can you also tell who is sabotaging federal roads? May be Julius Berger, PW and Strabag. Can you as well define government and its functions to me?
Re: Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level by debosky(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2007
you are a little naive if you think there is no sabotage involved. some people in this same 'government' benefit when power supply is poor - such as the diesel importers and the generator suppliers, the fact that there is a govt in power doesn't mean there will be no sabotage, vested interests intent on keeping their profit making businesses afloat at the expense of the Nigerian State should not be overlooked.

What would be a more cogent line of thought is that the government should rise to its responsibilities and reduce sabotage to the barest minimum, and bring the offenders to justice. the prevalence of the generator sales people is as a result of government failure no doubt, but the local interests in these companies should also be closely monitored to avoid bringing down the whole system. Sabotage is not a good enough excuse, the government should deal with whomsoever is sabotaging, and get its job done properly.
Re: Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level by TheOne2(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2007
Am I missing something? Are people saying electricity was constant under Abacha/Babangida? If so, I'll advise that you seek your doctor's help as you might be suffering from amnesia!
Re: Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level by adconline(m): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2007
May be we are alluding to the fact that those who are making money because of bad situation are saboteurs. This is simple economics. Inefficiency is pushing consumers to look for another reliable source of providing electricity and generator dealers are cashing in. Improvisation of electricity in Nigerian cannot be construed as sabotage. May be Prof Barth Nnaji is also guilty of sabotage because he pioneered an independent power generating company in Aba with collaboration from World Bank, IFC, NEPA and Aba Community. NEPA is also a saboteur. Market is demanding for more generating sets. Power generation is controlled by the government, which cannot be compared to distribution of drugs with many distributors. Do we have more saboteurs in power generation than drug distribution; yet, NAFDAC has been able to checkmate their activities. If there is indeed sabotage, it can be easily crushed. Generate more power.

This is another bull as the reason why FG has not built seaport in Onitsha is because Luxury Buses Owners are sabotaging that effort. I thought this forum had overgrown all these beer parlour stories

As per Abacha and IBB, if we believed that they were corrupt and could not put NEPA in order, why do we have to use sabotage as an excuse for power failure despite the fact that this administration has spent billions of dollars on power projects. By the way power output was way higher during IBB's time than today.

http://www.geometricpower.com/projects.htm
Re: Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level by Backslider(m): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2007
@ all

You are all very mature political scientist We are now talking about the Issues. leaving personality of Achebe and Obj out of it. This is what we have in Just 8years!? Marvelous !

I tell you there is Hope for Naija.

@ADCONLINE

I like you to maintain the posture because this needed in any political setup. We need not agree on everything if not we are robots. I respect your views but I want you to be objective. I know Naija very well. I know how some can use money to frustrate your Authority.

Lets us be objective even if you don't like Obj. I don't hate any Nigerian, that right must be taken away by a high force. In politics you can pitch any where you like.

I know very well that Obj leadership has not given us all what we need Even he himself said it, It takes maturity to say I have not achieved what i said i wanted to achieve even in the mist of POLITICKING Bad press.

THERE IS NO NIGERIAN RULER AND LEADER THAT HAS EVER MADE THIS STATEMENT.

I say he may have failed personally but I say he is a success compared to others and the level of decay we were coming from.

THe DRUG ISSUE YOU MENTIONED I READ THAT MRS DORA WAS ATTACKED AND SHOTS WERE FIRED AT HER. YOU CANT JUST IMAGINE PEOPLE ARE READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE STATUS QUO.

IMAGINE IN NIGERIA 104 TRUCKS LOADED WITH FAKE DRUGS WAS DESTROYED EVEN PEOPLE THAT SELL THE REAL DRUGS COULD NOT SPEAK OUT BECAUSE THEY WERE AFRAID!!!!!!!!!

LETS US BE OBJECTIVE WE HAVE A PROBLEM BUT WE CAN SOLVE IT.
Re: Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level by nossycheek(f): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2007
@Backslider

And what if Obj acknowldeged his failures? The old man has done more hand than good in this country. The light has been taken out completely. Not even changing the name of NEPA helped matters. There is so much hardship that I weep for low income earners. A salary of 259k monthly can hardly sustain one. Why Baba Iyabo has touched the liver wire of Naija several times by incrreasing the pump price of gasoline and buy we must buy, what the thousand and one gen sets doting the neighbourhood.

Security is 0 and the roads are so sad, in short the Igbos have to go on bended knees before he gradeed the Lagos-Benin road for them to craw pass.

EFCC is a political tool and the old man is playing God "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy" hence he labelled Atiku as corrupt while declaring Andy Uba, a saint even when his money laundering activities are public knowledge. He openly supported the looting of Oyo and Anambra treasuries. At least he is solidly behind Adedibu and Akala even after looting the state treasury.

And PDP? They are nest of killers according to Soyinka. Who killed Bola Ige, Harry Marshall, Funsho Williams, Daramola ,

His integrity is 0. Now that the 3rd term bid has failed, he wants to operate using Iyabo as a senate president.

Naija is too big for that trash
Re: Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level by Backslider(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2007
@Nossycheek

That is what i am saying. There is very Much different in him and other leader we have had.

There is so much hardship that I weep for low income earners. A salary of 259k monthly can hardly sustain one. Why Baba Iyabo has touched the liver wire of Naija several times by incrreasing the pump price of gasoline and buy we must buy, what the thousand and one gen sets doting the neighbourhood.

I have worked in Nigeria before and I used to receive 600Naira a month 25k is about $200 my brother is receiving a better salary now it is getting better.

In Ghana here they have increased price of Petrol from 6000 cedis to 36,000 the people did not die. They have had increase in the price of cocoa and Gold (it used to be $200 it went up to $400) Go and ask how much they sell fuel in south Africa.

Security is 0 and the roads are so sad, in short the Igbos have to go on bended knees before he gradeed the Lagos-Benin road for them to craw pass.

Security will improve gradually as Jobs come in and the security apparatus have itself on ground.
you must know where we are coming from. We are coming from Military and the disruption of civil authority once people can have confidence that if they do their job and are paid they will complete their job and look for more.

This Tribalisation of amenities has to stop now. All the tribe move on that Road!

EFCC is a political tool and the old man is playing God "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy" hence he labelled Atiku as corrupt while declaring Andy Uba, a saint even when his money laundering activities are public knowledge. He openly supported the looting of Oyo and Anambra treasuries. At least he is solidly behind Adedibu and Akala even after looting the state treasury.

Tell me am lying of all the people that convictions has been obtained how many are opposition? If you have a party and they are stealing and they are found do you leave them. He may have his reason for leaving out Uba and adedibu but I know in intelligence you have to You SNIFFERS LOOKING LIKE ONE OF THEM.

And PDP? They are nest of killers according to Soyinka. Who killed Bola Ige, Harry Marshall, Funsho Williams, Daramola ,
His integrity is 0. Now that the 3rd term bid has failed, he wants to operate using Iyabo as a senate president.

You make me Laugh grin grin anyway it is your opinion. I am somersaulting with laughter here cheesy

It is your democratic right Nobody can take it away from you
Re: Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level by Backslider(m): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2007
Still @NossyCheeks

The other parties are you telling that they are all angels do they have any inquiry set up to check themselves out. everybody seems to agree with themselves they are regrouping to form parties, What is their political Ideology. You will see that the politicking the opposition have is not based on any principle at least that is how it appears to me.

What is the Principle that the Opposition is displaying in calling all the parties to join them. I don't have no problem with political alliance but it must be done on principle.
Re: Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level by jockey112(m): 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2007
@ adconline

debosky has said it all,you need to wake up and smell the coffee,my darling.

Again did someone say what is happening is simple economics i wish its that simple.How simple would it be if any of your family member{ God forbid } died as a result of fake drugs,when we all know there is cure for diseases like malaria,thyphoid and many more .you wouldnt think that is possible would you? am beginning to realise that part of our problem as a nation is that we cant be bother as long as he didnt happen to us or anyone we know.Few days ago i was reading about the reform education operation "visit every school" according to the people that attended the seminar organised by the MIN OF EDU. they were shocked and almost couldnt believe what they saw, that in nigeria today children are studying under the tree,infact some even say they cannot be "fooled" that those picture must have come from niger or some poor country in africa.

But the truth is they are from our country,just because we are privilege doesnt mean that there are some people that could not gaurentee where the next meal is going to come from ,i used the word "privilege" because it could have been any of us,sometimes am very careful of criticising the western media cos sometimes they know what they are saying ,none of us here live below a dollar per day,these are the people they are talking about when they say nigerian live below a dollar,ofcourse they are right ,ofcourse they are nigerian,ofcourse they are nigerian you and i dont meet on a regular basis.

We cannot imagine how many lives Dora has saved thru her fight against fake drug,tell me why would they want to kill her if its "simple economics".
Re: Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level by Backslider(m): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2007
@jockey112

Thank you very much this is why i feel Obj or any who succeed him Needs very honest people. I was surprised when I saw OBJ honoring ABACHA'S son after all they did to him.

This Guy is a True state's man i tell you.

I have info of what was done to him in solitary confinement and I thought it was normal if he retaliated then but he is forgiving and rewarding Abacha's Good works as an excellent soldier this beats my mind.

I know what this thing means and I am very sorry that i did not believe in Obj earlier.

I salute you OBJ You are a Soldier and a true Patriot.
Re: Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level by adconline(m): 2:44am On Apr 11, 2007
Simple economics in the sense that people are benefiting from government inefficiency not that people are sabotaging NEPA to make money. Why is it that you guys are quick to point at NAFDAC's efforts and still maintain that NEPA is sabotaged? NAFDAC is fighting army of distributors, while NEPA is a monopoly. If CBN, NAFDAC, EFCC, and NCC are working why can't NEPA work? How can one really sabotage NEPA? Is it when NEPA officials take bribe not to generate power or when John Holt Plc and Co capitalize on incessant power failure to carve a niche market? I still don’t know why genuine business organizations are called saboteurs. 

Let’s know that NEPA is responsible for power distribution and generation unlike NAFDAC that regulates millions of people who are in one way or the other connected to foods and drugs. NEPA generates powers and connects the man in Potiskum to its grid, while   a pharmacist sells drugs to the same man in Potiskum. The difference here is that man in Potiskum has no choice when it comes to NEPA and has a lot of choices when it comes where to his buy drugs. NEPA solely manages its operations. There is no black market for NEPA services in Nigeria, while drugs  could be sold in black market.

Should counterfeiters be held responsible when CBN fails to circulate genuine notes? In this case these guys are genuine business people with govt licenses. Why are they called saboteurs since NEPA went into partnership with Prof Nnaji’s power project?

If we point at OBJ's successes, would it not be a balancing act to point at his failures instead of heaping encomiums on him?

Backslider, lets not backslide this topic. I don’t hate OBJ, but I do hate some of his policies which have taken Nigeria to lowest level. Not fixing NEPA, elevating political godfatherism and increment in pump prices. NEPA alone floors all the achievements   he recorded. NAFDAC needs constant power to power its operations and labs to test for genuine drugs. CBN needs power to constantly monitor electronic and swift transactions. Nigerian banks which are controlled by CBN depend on vibrant manufacturing sector to thrive. So if productivity is low, then the economy stagnates. I wonder how much money banks spend on generating sets in Nigeria. The list is endless.
I hope that this thread not does degenerate into OBJ as   a true statesman; we should rather dwell on his competence as a leader.
Re: Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level by Backslider(m): 7:04am On Apr 11, 2007
@adconline

1) The war on fake drug is not yet won
2) The fake drug is Entrepenual
3) Power supply has Military Implication for our foes and fiend
4) Power Supply has Economic Implication for our foes and fiend
5) Power supply is an institutional problem that Energy mafias dont want to relinquish hold on.

With power Issue if you can make it a level playing feild you will have this mafias come and invest. The Mafias are now fully on ground in Ghana here and we are having light problems. This Guys have agents in the power sector and they pay and send the kids of the people in power sector abroad.

You need to know the problem so that you can solve it. That is why i commend Bola Ige for Owing up. The guy are very sophisticated and you need to know this and respect you ENEMY it will give you understanding of how you can defeat it.

I also say that there is no problem that cannot be solved but one must be very quiet and be thoughtful (prayerful) so that the solutions can come out. Every problem has a solution especially when you do a proper diagnoses of the problem.

With the Late Bola Ige he did not do a proper Diagnoses of the problem. I have learnt to always act as if there nothing at stake when I am looking for the cause of a problem Bola had a high intergrity but very little intelligence of the situation on ground.

If I were the Late Mr Ige I would have sent Sniffers on the Ground with Tapes and Hidden cameras To get concrete info on the ground, so of this info you will use to nail the officials and if they are acting up I would have released it to the media.

Intelligence work destroys the invincibilty of Criminals and there crime.

Now the work done by NERC is Good and it will solve the problem. There are many ways to skin a cat this is just one.
Re: Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level by adconline(m): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2007
@ backslider
The war on fake drug is not yet won
4) Power Supply has Economic Implication for our foes and fiend
5) Power supply is an institutional problem that Energy mafias don't want to relinquish hold on.

Ans: 1 .I did not say that the war on fake drug had been won. My argument is that if NAFDAC has made a lot of progress in fighting fake drugs inspite of the counterfeiters, why is it that NEPA is still moribund? Answer; because it is serving as a conduit to siphon public funds. They have spent about $3 billion dollars on power projects and yet more Nigerians are in darkness.

Ans:4. It’s a key ingredient that can jump start our economy
Ans: 5: You keep changing your stand, you initially listed - Listers, perkins, and yamaha as part of the problem. If Obj was able to handle Atiku, who are these people that he- OBJ cannot handle? I feel that he is OK with the status quo or that his hands are soiled that he cannot change the situation. He keeps reappointing his cronies into power sector. Why cant OBJ hire a professional like, Soludo or Iweala who can bring about a much needed change?
This is also applicable to fuel supply. No minister of oil, refineries are still operating under 50%.

I would want us to critically analyze these issues, not by saying that some folks are mightier than the president when he stopped Atiku from contesting elections
Re: Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level by Backslider(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2007
@Adconline

Very Good response from you.

THE WORK THAT THE GREAT SON OF NAIJA IS DOING IN FINANCE SECTOR IS JUST TOO MUCH. SOLUDO IS DOING SO MUCH I WILL NOT MOVE HIM FROM THERE BECAUSE THE FINANCE ISSUE IS A LONG TERM ISSUE WE HAVE TO SOLIDIFY.

ATIKU IS ANOTHER QUESTION. YOU MUST KNOW THAT ATIKU HAS FOLLOWING AND IN LEADERSHIP YOU MIGHT HAVE TO MOVE WITH SOME BAGGAGE UNTIL YOU CAN SANITIZE LEADERSHIP. GOOD LEADERSHIP IS BY EXAMPLE NOT BY SHOUTING.

THE OFFICE OF LEADERSHIP IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU MUST KNOW THAT WHEN YOU MALIGN OR EMBARRASS THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY OR VICE YOU ARE MAKING IT LOOK ATTRACTIVE TO IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE AND THAT IS WHY I PERCEIVE THAT OBJ IS VERY SLOW.

THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT IS NOT A PERSON IT IS AN INSTITUTION. THE PERSON MAY BE CRIMINAL BUT THE INSTITUTION MUST BE LEFT OUT OF THIS.

LEADERSHIP IS AN INSTITUTION BY GOD.

YOU CAN NOT BECAUSE FATHERS RAPE OR ARE IRRESPONSIBLE TO THEIR KIDS DESTROY THE INSTITUTION OF FAMILY. YOU CAN HOW EVER EXPOSE THEM AND THEIR SINS WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT.

THE GOVERNORS AND SOME LEADERSHIP HAVE EMBEZZLED MONEY THEY HAVE PEOPLE THAT FOLLOW THEM AND BECAUSE WE ARE SUBJECT TO THEIR POWER AND THEY ARE ACCOUNTABLE TO US WE HAVE SHOULD ALL HAVE THE PATIENT TO WAIT FOR THEM TO FINISH AND THEY WILL HAVE THEIR DAY IN COURT.

A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT PDP FROM WHERE I STAND I BELIEVE OBJ HAS PROBLEMS WITH THEIR INTEGRITY. WE AS A NATION SHOULD SPEAK OUT IF WE SEE WRONG WHETHER A OR B IS COMMITTING IT. A LOT OF GOVERNORS WILL STAND TRIAL FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN AND SOME WILL GO TO JAIL THAT IS FOR SURE. WE NEED TO DO THINGS BY THE RULE OF LAW.

THE LEADER MUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF HIS ACTION. THE ENERGY MATTER WILL BE SOLVED. JUST BY WILL POWER AND MONEY CANNOT SOLVE THE MATTER YOU MUST HAVE DUE DILIGENCE. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR GROUND INTELLIGENCE WORK IN ANYTHING YOU DO.

THERE IS NO ARMY THAT DEFEATS YOU WITHOUT INTEL YOU MAY THINK I AM IMAGINING THINGS BUT IF YOU CAN JUST TRAVEL OUT OF NAIJA TO OTHER COUNTRIES YOU WILL SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.
Re: Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level by nossycheek(f): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2007
@adconline

Good analysis.

@Backslider
Pls come back from Ghana and face the Naija situation here. I have been to Ghana several times and seen things for myself. Yes they sell fuel for so much cedis but their electricity is more than constant. And so the usage of fuel is restricted to motoring unlike here where industries run their factories on generators and cannot sustain the companies because of high cost of operations. Mitchelin has folded and many more are epileptic. What we are saying is , if the live wire (fuel) must be tampered with, NEPA must be available.

And don't forget that all Ghananians are millionaires and so they can just spend a little of their millions on Banku and Tilapia and life continues tongue . At least nobody is contesting the transformation that Ghana has gone through. Let it happen here.

Abi OBJ don settle you too?
Re: Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level by Backslider(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2007
@nossycheek

let me first speak in Ghana pidgin " Charlie I dey laf ur yan cos e no ehyan" I cant help you with interpretation.

First of all Ghana has very little manufacturing. Ah I don't know where to start to educate you on Ghana. Ok let me start from the top.

Ghana Economy is a Prostitute

1) No Indigenous business
2) Fuel prices have Gone up so many times ( I have lost count)
3) The electricity problem is very much here (based Akosombo Dam there is water depletion because no rain)

4) The companies (if there is any) here are folding up it is better to import than to manufacture here in Ghana.
5) Budget of Ghana is funded 80% by Aid !!!!!!!
6) The foreign guys here are Just having a very free day.
7) Ghanaians are Erroneously rated high by book people
cool The elite like book analysis
9) Unlike Nigerians the people are patient but they are getting more agitated.
10) there is High Xenophobia Tribalism Cronysm and corruption
11) Ghana has no Economy now
12) Nigeria is helping Ghana if not for Naija Ghana would be sold by this Elite
13) The Price of Cement is 100,000 cedis this about 1500 Naira
14) Ghana is now becoming the headquarter of Fraud.

I can go on and on.

though there is security here but that will disintegrate if problem of power is not solved because people will start being looking for means to solve the energy.

wo pe se wo ba Ghana dee bra a sisan ooooo eyen tise first o
Re: Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level by nossycheek(f): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2007
@Backslider

you have really lost touch with Naija. How much is cement in Nigeria? And et al?

Face the facts charlie (me sef sabi small Ghana pidgin, yeye boy). Obj has not done much. Abi excess red and red don or kenke full your blood?
Re: Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level by Backslider(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2007
@NossyCheek

Hmmmmm red red ok. I dont eat kenke cause it is too heavy for me. Yo ke Ablajo is more like it. Lost touch of Naija how ? even is the price of Cement is higher in Naija You guys are well paid than Ghanaians.

more deeper one

me then u who for face facts me i face che i see pan, the town dey make basa basa small small so you for know.

char' u saf dey reesh anyway we go crush later I dey bo car take go sircle may be gbeke T.

If you know what that means cheesy
Re: Chinua Achebe: Obasanjo Has Taken Nigeria To Lowest Level by adconline(m): 6:22am On Apr 12, 2007
backslider,
what's your argument?  point of action correction. leadership is not an institution by God  because there is leadership in Hell. Hitler was a leader and so was Idi Amin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Emeka Ojukwu Ever Married To Stella Onyeador? / New Lekki Bridge Picture / Which Igbo State Is Best Performing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.