Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? (711 Views)

Between Your Mother, Your Daughter And Your Wife – As A Man Who Comes First? / Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life / Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? by robosky02(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2018
In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife?

Many of us love our mothers dearly. She has always been there for us, and we know she always will. We owe her so much, and she deserves every bit of it. When she needs us, we will try to do what we can to accommodate her. Yet when we finally determine that we are ready to make a woman our wife, well now things need to change.

So who now take the first place give reason
Re: In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? by donbachi(m): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2018
wife

1 Like

Re: In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? by alterswerve(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2018
This question is old and should have been dead and buried, considering the amount of replies that have been given in response to it over the years.

But, I'll leave one and make the thread end there.

Who comes first?

There's no need to argue this if both sides are in good standing with each other. The wife can help the mother in law and vice versa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 07, 2018
Una no dey tire ni. Lets mother face her husband or get busy

1 Like

Re: In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? by IamPlato(m): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2018

The Bible Say, for This Reason A Man Shall Leave His Father And Mother And Cling To His Wife And They shall Be One Flesh...

I Get Irritated When I See This Rubbish post The Op created.

I Dont Like Men Who Are Still too Attached To Their mothers Even After Marriage... Mothers Have Their Husbands and Should Stick With Their Husband And Stop Draggin importance With Her Son's wife.

The Day You Gave him Out Was The Day You Chose To Let Him live As A Husband not As Your Baby boy

3 Likes

Re: In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? by IamPlato(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2018
alterswerve:
This question is old and should have been dead and buried, considering the amount of replies that have been given in response to it over the years.

But, I'll leave one and make the thread end there.

Who comes first?

There's no need to argue this if both sides are in good standing with each other. The wife can help the mother in law and vice versa.

you Didnt Make A Point at All
Re: In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 07, 2018
IamPlato:

The Bible Say, for This Reason A Man Shall Leave His Father And Mother And Cling To His Wife And They shall Be One Flesh...

I Get Irritated When I See This Rubbish post The Op created.

I Dont Like Men Who Are Still too Attached To Their mothers Even After Marriage... Mothers Have Their Husbands and Should Stick With Their Husband And Stop Draggin importance With Her Son's wife.

The Day You Gave him Out Was The Day You Chose To Let Him live As A Husband not As Your Baby boy
There is no love on earth greater than the love of a mother..
oh right now playing dear mama by 2pac,, rest in peace 2pac..

Brother my whole point is that the Bible passage you talked about is been misinterpreted by so many people for years now..

Living your parents to be with your wife and being one with your wife do not mean that you love your wife more than your mother..
It means you come together as one in marriage with your wife,, have sex, gives birth and work together as one in building the home with your wife..
But my brother at the time the Bible was written,, how many disloyal wives and girlfriend were in existence?

Had materialism taken the women of those days?

compare to our women of this generation?
Note there are few good women around but bro,, you can read up history of men that have neglected their mom on the advice of their wives and see how they ended up...
My MOTHER will always be my number one woman on earth because i know she can never hurt me but can you say that about your wife?
There is a reason why legendary sunny Nneji sang Sweet mother, i nor go forget you for the suffer when you suffer for me..
Re: In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? by IamPlato(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2018

Mrsoftapples! I Didnt Say Love Your Mother Any Less... Your Wife First please...

1 Like

Re: In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? by merbenko: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2018
Your mother first when you are single, but when married, your wife first.
Re: In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? by pryme(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2018
Who cares more.

Some women are mothers because of a mistake.

1 Like

Re: In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? by sunnyt1(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2018
Whoever he knew 1st between the 2 comes 1st without a shadow of doubt

on a serious plate, this question is totally unnecessary, its like comparing a goalkeeper to a striker, a wife and a mother play different parallel roles, if u are matured enof 4 a peaceful and successful marriage, do not compare the 2, and this goes for the 3 induviduals in question
Re: In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? by robosky02(m): 11:52am On Sep 07, 2018
MRSoftapples:
There is no love on earth greater than the love of a mother..
oh right now playing dear mama by 2pac,, rest in peace 2pac..

Brother my whole point is that the Bible passage you talked about is been misinterpreted by so many people for years now..

Living your parents to be with your wife and being one with your wife do not mean that you love your wife more than your mother..

My MOTHER will always be my number one woman on earth because i know she can never hurt me ..
. Sweet mother
Can a wife beat this

Ladies speak up
Re: In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? by chiommy123(f): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
They should be treated with the same level of love and care. No preferential treatment
Re: In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? by robosky02(m): 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
chiommy123:
They should be treated with the same level of love and care. No preferential treatment
really?

Can love be shared equally
Re: In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? by chiommy123(f): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
robosky02:
really?

Can love be shared equally
treat your wife well. Care and love her and when you see your mum or she comes around treat her right too. How difficult is that
Re: In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
hmmmmmm
None of the above angry
Re: In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? by safarigirl(f): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2018
pryme:
Who cares more.

Some women are mothers because of a mistake.
some women are also wives because of a mistake. Unwanted pregnancy has led a lot of people to unwanted marriage in a bid to "do the right thing"

1 Like

Re: In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? by pryme(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2018
safarigirl:
some women are also wives because of a mistake. Unwanted pregnancy has led a lot of people to unwanted marriage in a bid to "do the right thing"

What am trying to say is some women are not fit to be called mothers, they only carried out their biological function. many babies have been dumped in the toilet and dustbins. getting the woman pregnant in the first place is the mistake, and as far as am concern going into unwanted marriage is never the right - not this 21st century.

(1) (Reply)

How Different Girls React During,before And After SEX / LOOKING FOR SEX! Abuja Man Takes Home Male Prostitute Who Disguised As A Woman / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.