Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore (29722 Views)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by RelationshipG: 6:01am On Sep 08, 2018
Having a girlfriend is mostly what all men wants. A girlfriend is your best friend, lover and favorite person on earth all in the same person. To get to her, you will have to get through some phases. But, the first phases of a relationship is hard. Especially when you are not sure if you have a future with her and if you have a commitment issue. Don’t lose the girl that might be the love of your life just because of a silly uncertainty. See these signs she is a girlfriend material and match the signs with her behavior and you might realize that you have already met the love of your life.
We all look for the same things in a partner. Comfort and understanding. A girl who have most of these signs in her attitude might give you both of that qualities. So read on and explore!

1. She listens

This is the first signs she is a girlfriend material. The base of every good relationship is of course communication. If she is able to listen to you intently, she might just be the one. She is a great listener when you see her actually listening anytime, anywhere. She might be busy but a girl who is a girlfriend material will always make time to listen to you. This is because she knows being heard makes you feel happy and comfortable and she wants you to feel that way.

2. She is happy

Sure, constant happiness is not always good but a girl who is happy is still one of the signs of a girlfriend material. When you see her as a happy person for most of the times, that means she is an independent girl who is feeling content within and she is not afraid to radiate her love to someone else. A girl who is happy is a girl who is ready to give and receive love. So if you see her being sad for as long as you know her, maybe you need to reconsider.

[/b]3. She is proud of herself[/b]

This might sound odd but a girl who loves herself is a girl that is definitely a girlfriend material. Someone who loves herself is content with who she is and she can feel that way without bringing down some other people. These kind of girls find happiness within herself. She is emotionally stable. But you still have to determine the fine line between self love and arrogance.
A girl who is arrogant will try to take down someone else in an attempt to make herself seems higher. When you date these kinds of girls it will be filled with jealousy and sadness because she is an insecure girl who is filled with hatred.

4. Silence is not a space to be filled

Sometimes you know that you are really comfortable with silence when you can be comfortably quiet with someone. Find a girl that can stand being peacefully quiet with you just for the sake of chilling. A girl can detect the moment when you want to be quiet. And once she starts blabbering about something unimportant, that means she is not quite comfortable with you. This is a great and simple experiment to figure out if she is the perfect girlfriend.

5. She accepts you and your flaw

Of course we all want to be in a relationship, but what is a relationship without honesty? You will know that you have a girl that is a possible girlfriend when she accepts you and your flaws. She is not surprised or overly angry when you made a mistake. She understands that you are a human, just like her. And she even likes you more because of your flaws!

READ MORE: http://bigcrown.com.ng/5-clear-signs-she-is-a-girlfriend-material-to-love-forevermore/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 08, 2018
No 1 and 5 .. True talk

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2018
She isn't jealous or self-centered as well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Hardewarlee(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
When you have money... I mean when you are OK ... They pretend to be all of this listed ...

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by ogaontop(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
All these things no get formula

2 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Nawteemaxie(m): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
She`s good in bed.

15 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by MobileGees: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nairalanders, where can I see good girlfriend that will look me in the eye and say "baby we have suffered enough, use me for money ritual"

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
How?

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Heh.
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Hopebringer: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Run from akwa ibom ladies
.just saying

3 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by fk001(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Okay

But i don't like a girlfriend that loves me much, i prefer to love her 70% while she loves me 40%

I broke up with my ex because her love supersede mine and i come to realise that i don't love her anymore, just fed up with the relationship.

Hardy feminist woman that's what i want and what i need.

Totally my opinion smiley

6 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by emmyw(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
What Is This One Saying?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by coolie1: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
do you have sense?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Oluromantic: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
6. She's 30 and above

That's when their senses take proper form

27 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by SEONaijaExpert: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
The only sign for me to accept she's a girlfriend material is if she makes her own money.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by gen2briz(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Just only 5 points,meaning 5 yards material.

Me I want yards that will make agbada for me. Like 20yards

2 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by mightyleks(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hardewarlee:
V
For Vulture

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Naijawebmaster: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Imagine... Girlfriend material. Women don suffer sha. cheesy

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by mightyleks(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nawteemaxie:
She`s good in bed.
You don change your D abi
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Yen yen yen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Nopeace4dwicked: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Children talk

2 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
I guess this post is for the already made men, nna lemme Goan hustle. I dey come

3 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by excomarow(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
...Na them Rush us Pass
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Uen yen yen
hi
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Almunjid(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
I'm not in need of Girlfriend material but Wife material!

12 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Tos87(m): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Na so

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Netfilix: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nice list
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Femich18(m): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
Vichot:
No 1 and 5 .. True talk
Definitely correct
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by CheedyJ(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hmmmmm,perhaps,this wud av bin relevant say 15-30 years ago not now...
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Jacqueline22(f): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
MobileGees:
Nairalanders, where can I see good girlfriend that will look me in the eye and say "baby we have suffered enough, use me for money ritual"

Then another girl will enjoy d money abi grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. / The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. / 15 HIV Carriers, 23 Pregnant Women Uncovered In Kano Mass Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.