Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland (7517 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / My Heroes On Nairaland / The Unsung Tales Of Peace Gate Oil And Gas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by ilosiwaju: 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2010
Dont know if he's unsung o, there is a DualCore guy in the computers area. Very helpful.
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by tkb417(m): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2010
eyoniggar:

You are so ryt, people like:

Dr kartoon.
tkb aka torokobo_fairly used.
mama-gee
e.t.c
why does this negro drop my ID everywhere on this blog?

na wa o.

@Topic

Maedan
Candylips
Netotse
Nikkygal
tubabie
Missy B
Top up
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by DrKitaun(m): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2010
Spike

I cant sing . . .
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by nellaluv(f): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2010
Those that are mentioning peeps that pitch their tent in the romance section as unsung heroes, u all are on a long tin o, all are losers, sorry to say but its true. MrBROWN's saving grace is just that he visits other sections and he's quite brilliant too.
Did i hear anybody mention tosinaded@ abi ofoka, abeg make i hear word jor, is the same ofoka with no priority that is always stalking chiogo and flgators up and down the music section undecided .
#OkBye
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by spikedcylinder: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Spike

I cant sing . . .

Of course not. You are a toad. cheesy
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by tkb417(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2010
nellaluv:

Those that are mentioning peeps that pitch their tent in the romance section as unsung heroes, u all are on a long tin o, all are losers, sorry to say but its true. MrBROWN's saving grace is just that he visits other sections and he's quite brilliant too.
Did i hear anybody mention tosinaded@ abi ofoka, abeg make i hear word jor, is the same ofoka with no priority that is always stalking chiogo and flgators up and down the music section undecided .
#OkBye
one mans meat.   .   .   .   .

so stalking a babe online is a crime punishable under the 9ja cyber law?

story

drop your nominations and skedaddle mehn!!
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by chiogo(f): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2010
nellaluv:

#OkBye
LOL. . grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by nellaluv(f): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2010
tkb417:

one mans meat.   .   .   .   .

so stalking a babe online is a crime punishable under the 9ja cyber law?

story

drop your nominations and skedaddle mehn!!
I've dropped my nominations since page 1 thank you sah!
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by igbalajobi: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2010
My Unsung heroes

ARLINGTON & GENBUHARI @ TTC Section
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by blacksta(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2010
Nonsense - Jobless people - another useless thread - complete waste of bandwith
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by mystikal(m): 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2010
Unsung would be Mohawkchic
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by mbulela: 6:02am On Jul 13, 2010
whiteroses:

a lot of people aren't mentioned. they give me jokes on this forum i salute 'em! its the people that makes NL lol. but to make things fair people should stop opening thread like this
Jarus, please take note.
You have become the Dele Momodu ati Seye Kehinde of Nairaland grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by tkb417(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2010
nellaluv:

I've dropped my nominations since page 1 thank you sah!
ok. sorry then smiley
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 13, 2010
mbulela:

Jarus, please take note.
You have become the Dele Momodu ati Seye Kehinde of Nairaland grin
grin

Taken note, but not accepted. It's not all about criticizing. I'm not a sadist that see things only from the negative side. I praise people when I think they deserve it and criticize when need be.

Mbulela, let's meet at our usual joint - Politics Section - to debate the issue of criticizing and praising, as you have always reminded me of this at every turn cheesy

In teh mean time, more nominees please!
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by spikedcylinder: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2010
^^^^
Thank you for recognising the presence of sadists on here. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by blacksta(m): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2010
Get a life u lot? _ Meaningless titles - but still all broke?
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by blacksta(m): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2010
Unsung hero ko Guitar hero ni -- grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by tkb417(m): 8:46am On Jul 13, 2010
blacksta:

Get a life u lot? _ Meaningless titles - but still all broke?
ok i nominate you since ure not broke

hip hop hurray, hes not broke grin grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2010
blacksta:

Unsung hero ko Guitar hero ni -- grin
o serios o grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by blacksta(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2010
Abeg - I beg u in the name of God dont nominate me - dont have time for worthless praise.
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by tkb417(m): 9:01am On Jul 13, 2010
blacksta:

Abeg - I beg u in the name of God dont nominate me - dont have time for worthless praise.
cant you just scram and go do something worthwhile since most of us dont have other things to do

are you jobless and broke too? grin

oya go and work and leave us to our joblessness grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by blacksta(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2010
I beg your pardon - If you would like to know i am at work unlike you who logs on to NL to start useless thread - Get a big life bro - No hard feelings
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by spikedcylinder: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2010
If you are at work and are on NL, then you are as 'useless' as the rest of us. grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by tkb417(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2010
blacksta:

I beg your pardon - If you would like to know i am at work unlike you who logs on to NL to start useless thread - Get a big life bro - No hard feelings
ill stop posting as soon as i have a job

as it is, lemme enjoy my life

are u a cyber cafe operator? cos u have too much time to post even more than the jobless OP
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by blacksta(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2010
See attack oooo ooo - it is not u peoples fault - Cyber cafe operator lol - If i tell u what i do and how much i earn a day - u will loose your mind. I mostly come to NL to breakway from the serious work and it works best for me. Unlike you fulltime NL addicts.
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by r231(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2010
spikedcylinder:

If you are at work and are on NL, then you are as 'useless' as the rest of us. grin grin grin grin

why are you abusing me now grin grin grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2010
blacksta:

See attack oooo ooo - it is not u peoples fault - Cyber cafe operator lol - If i tell u what i do and how much i earn a day - u will loose your mind. I mostly come to NL to breakway from the serious work and it works best for me. Unlike you fulltime NL addicts.
Now this is getting serious.
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by tkb417(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2010
blacksta:

ts not ma fault im a NL addict
its Seun and the economy of Nigeria grin grin

one day one day, me sef go be big boi like u na grin grin

for now, if u put sand sand for me garri on this thread, ill electronically whoze u grin grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by tkb417(m): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2010
blacksta:

but seriously o

ur employer are getting short changed o cos i think cos u spend too much time on NL with all the money ure getting and u cant even differentiate between loose and lose

you should be sued by ur coy for conning them into believing ure that good. even me sef wey be applicant sabi write better english grin grin grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by blacksta(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2010
Excuse my error - but u got my point? yeye boy.
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by tkb417(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2010
blacksta:

Excuse my error - but u got my point? yeye boy.
chineke grin grin grin

ol boi, easy joh; u guys take everythn on NL like its war

allow the OP do his thing

relax bro
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by blacksta(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2010
I am having fun - love u all - more serious things in life,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Detect A Fake One Thousand Naira Note / Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? / Shocking: Parents Watch Kids Dance Adult & Immoral Moves At School Party (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.