Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) (1111 Views)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) by axcer: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
An Igbo man uses 10 thousand dollars to wish his wife a happy birthday, this so romantic.

See how he uses money to wish her happy birthday.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/igbo-man-uses-10-thousand-dollars-wish-wife-happy-birthday-photo

Re: Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) by axcer: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
cool
Re: Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) by SarcasticGenius(m): 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
cool cool
Re: Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
undecided
Re: Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
Only gold diggers will find this romantic.
Re: Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) by amaniro: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
I will not take it. Let him write my full name angry

Mrs. Chinagoromu chinedu amaka awunlika adanee Nonso cool

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
And bloggers continue to fuel the country with hate and blame it on politicians. Why specify his Igbo, who asked you? What's wrong in stating his simply a Nigerian.
Re: Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) by amaniro: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
Xaos:

Poverty na bastard aswear!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) by amaniro: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
grossintel:
And bloggers continue to fuel the country with hate and blame it on politicians. Why specify his Igbo, who asked you? What's wrong in stating his simply a Nigerian.

Afonjas will not take this news likely.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

Poverty na bastard aswear!

I understand your love for money!
But really, you don't have to quote me to say that.
Re: Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
I am not surprise that it's a lady that is reporting the news..

She saw dollars and she was instantly wet..

But common sense which is not common will not tell her that the lady in question is a wife and not a girlfriend..

She don't know what the wife must have sacrificed and stood by her husband all this years..

so many slayqueens wants to enjoy what married wives are enjoying in a twinkle of an eye,,, without even working for it..

Some ladies wants a range Rover car when they can't even struggle with their boyfriend..
Re: Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

Afonjas will not take this news likely.
What's wrong with you? I'm first class Igbo but not cool with this. Please don't mention me if you have nothing to say.
Re: Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) by Mgbadike80: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
grossintel:
What's wrong with you? I'm first class Igbo but not cool with this. Please don't mention me if you have nothing to say.
those guys are not Igbos, they're the BMC crew, they're on every thread promoting tribalism and screaming IPOB.One of them is a super moderator and he would hand you a very long ban if you give them a solid counter attack.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Igbo amaka
Re: Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) by malificent(f): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:
I will not take it. Let him write my full name angry

Mrs. Chinagoromu chinedu amaka awunlika adanee Nonso cool

Onye oshi grin
Re: Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) by amaniro: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mgbadike80:
those guys are not Igbos, they're the BMC crew, they're on every thread promoting tribalism and screaming IPOB.One of them is a super moderator and he would hand you a very long ban if you give them a solid counter attack.

shocked

Who could the moderator beshocked

I ain't afraid of no ban, is it lala or Mr mind??
Re: Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2018
Mgbadike80:

Just imagine!!!
A stupid mod, whoever the Fvck you are, banned me for 3 years for posting something about Islam, Fvck Islam anyway.
Nairaland has turned to shiitland.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2018
Igbo Men cool
Re: Igbo Man Uses 10 Thousand Dollars To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday (photo) by ImaIma1(f): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Xaos:

Accept money.

Money is not bad

(1) (Reply)

Woman Finds Chat Between Her Husband And His Gay Lover - See Photos / No Sex In A Relationship / Album# Download Stereophonics Kind Full 2019. Direct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.