Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed (50613 Views)

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Durex Condoms Are Recalled After They Failed Burst Pressure Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by tonywonder(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
Mr. Christopher shared his story of how he set a test for all his intended girlfriends using his best friend.

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by tonywonder(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
More....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by tonywonder(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
Continued....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by zenithgroup: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nawa for you oo , you're asking your womaniser friend to continuously flirt with your woman, giving them all the attention at close range and you expect them not to fall the problem is you not dem ladies.
>Woman are emotional being, they responds to all men base on how each makes them feel.

>woman are not property you can't own them. When she's with you it was your turn - keep taking what you can don't personalised it.

>No woman is loyal to you, they're with you base on wat you have attached to your name which they can gain from.
>If you must marry took a young virgin from her fathers house, Dominate and satisfy her sexually and emotionally and her heart will forever beat for you.

167 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by williamssamuel1: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
tonywonder:
Mr. Christopher shared his story of how he set a test for all his intended girlfriends using his best friend.

sincerely, this is the most greatness shock, I have ever witnessed this year, for God sake why all this, what is our society turning into, one person bang about 5 girls, does it look like illusion or what, how come? I fear for this world,

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by kestolove95(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
Story story

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Osashalom: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nice fiction

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Jozilinn: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
U won't get a girl to marry because when you finally get get a good woman, your so called friend enemy will try everything even as far as raping or drugging,to lying about sleeping with her.
Even setting up the lady too,you have the money he doesn't right...you think he cares he probably happy doing it cos he wants to let you know that you're never going to be like him in that aspect. Be there and watch him sleep with your wife and you raising his kids cos he would definitely give you a lover to marry after much doings,and the both of you can rest afterwards...big fool like ☝️☝️☝️

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Gadafii: 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
I saw the pathetic and disjointed story on twitter earlier and all I can say is that he is a weak disgraceful man

Modify——

For those asking if I am blaming Christopher, yes I am, because na weak man go dey test his best with his best friend, what sort of nonsense is that

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by capetownboyz(m): 12:03am On Jun 08, 2023
Omo grin see me see Wahala

5 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Vicboy1(m): 3:16am On Jun 08, 2023
This gals ain't loyal

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by ednut1(m): 4:14am On Jun 08, 2023
Lies

3 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by MrAgbako: 5:10am On Jun 08, 2023
Story too long abeg I no fit spend time dey read toto and gbola matter😂 Toto and gbola no dey fight. Nah that man be ozuor😂

4 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Iamicekid(m): 5:36am On Jun 08, 2023
zenithgroup:
Nawa for you oo , you're asking your womaniser friend to continuously flirt with your woman, giving them all the attention at close range and you expect them not to fall the problem is you not dem ladies.
>Woman are emotional being, they responds to all men base on how each makes them feel.

>woman are not property you can't own them. When she's with you it was your turn - keep taking what you can don't personalised it.

>No woman is loyal to you, they're with you base on wat you have attached to your name which they can gain from.
>If you must marry took a young virgin from her fathers house, Dominate and satisfy her sexually and emotionally and her heart will forever beat for you.

Don’t generalize mediocrity all in the name of making sense cause u are not, there are women that will remain faithful no matter what, In the case of this girls, they are just useless if it wasn’t his friend straffing them it would have been someone else outside, if ashewo dey ur eye, e dey ur eye ni, all that trying to prove nonsense point is not necessary, has it ever cross ur mind why the girls didn’t even show the guy his friend chat with them immediately he start to flirt with them, and told him to warn his friend none of them did not even the one the friend claims was forming hard to get at first

83 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Gppgn(f): 5:57am On Jun 08, 2023
zenithgroup:

your last point gives the answer... You are well experienced

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by jimmychang: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2023
zenithgroup:

In summary you are saying women are stupid people and that they don't have sense.They are very dumb.That they can't choose to close their legs even if they get a little attention from a frog.The frog will still sleep with them.That women even if they are in a relationship can still be persuaded just by attention from another nigga who isn't up to the standard of the man they are in a relationship with.LMAO

Even if you marry a virgin grin grin ;DThe virgin is still a woman na.

32 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Mcslize: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2023
Gadafii:
I saw the pathetic and disjointed story on twitter earlier and all I can say is that he is a weak disgraceful man

Wait o. Are you blaming Christopher or what?
Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Mcslize: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
Iamicekid:

Don’t generalize mediocrity all in the name of make sense cause u are not, there are women that will remain faithful no matter what, In the case of this girls, they are just useless if it wasn’t his friend straffing them it would have been someone else outside, if ashewo dey ur eye, e dey ur eye ni, all that trying to prove nonsense point is not necessary, has it ever cross ur mind why the girls didn’t even show the guy his friend chat with them immediately he start to flirt with them, and told him to warn his friend none of them did not even the one the friend claims was forming hard to get at first

In this era, it's hard to find a faithful girl. They will finally fall if a particular guy keeps pushing and being all witty with them.

While they might not want to leave their present boyfriend, they will like to experience something different. That's when they will end up falling woefully.

Forget all those eye service wannabe girls who will form holy saint. Don't be fooled by those eye servicers. When a good opportunity presents itself, they will end up disappointing the guy who trust them so much.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
zenithgroup:

FALSE AND TRASH

5 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
Idiots and this dumb generation keep doing stupids stuff

Why sending a man knowing fully well he must accomplish his mission and with the support of her man. He will do it with all confidence

Now so what do you achieve?

Look for another lady. And what gives u the impression thst your next lady is better

Even ladies married as virgin doesnt mean he wont cheat on you later. It happens a lot. Stop giving yourself headache. Just same way men cheat around...sleeping with anything but doesnt want his own lady to cheat

You can only try but you can never force any woman to keep her private part for you for ever no matter how good you are. You may be lucky and you might not

Same way guys use their tools...even good woman sometimes can succumb under family or financial pressure or other things to do nasty things

Know somethings and know peace

This same lady na one person go marry am eventually....and na someone Ex girlfriend you go marry. Know.this and know peace and stop acting like a child

And trust me. I can bet it with you that the lady wey pass your test na the one go give you biggest trouble in your marriage and even cheat more sef lol

If you think you know woman...my dear you know nothing...she never see the very man wey go fancy her yet ni

Both you and your friend are chronic psycho womanizer and you deserve no good woman

11 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by ACRI: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
Very risky

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by slawomir: 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
Damnnn niggar
No time for reading long stories

Ladies love bad boys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Billionaire2: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
The girl just passed exam

passing exam is not necessarily learning.
There are many tricks to pass exam but the only way to learn is to study and acquire knowledge. If you think you’ve found a life partner with this puzzle then you’re on an long thing …

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by meum: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
Love? That sh!t doesn’t exist with 9ja girls. No excuse of being an emotional being should make a girl/lady sleep with her boyfriend’s friend or another guy except it’s an open relationship(yes this is a thing, don’t pretend).

A lady that truly loves a guy will pass such test(s) easily.

12 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by batistutajulio: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
tonywonder:

A lot of psychopath and deranged niggas roaming in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by tunwumi: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Deeprooted: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
My 'friend' almost did this to me but the girls recorded everything and sent to me. I confronted him and he denied it till I presented the evidence.

The werey blamed the devil

He did it twice .

23 Likes

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by EnterpriseMan: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2023
Too long to read
Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by IamV: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2023
Follow Tinubu & HE peter obi live court updates for today,8TH JUNE ,2023 here ;

https://www.nairaland.com/7719876/8th-june-2023-tinubu-peter#123654600

you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by tiswell(m): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
I pity men that thinks they NEED women.

Na WANT we want dem

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by Astra101: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
These pvssies were never yours bro.... It was just your turn cool
Re: Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed by DukeNija(m): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
zenithgroup:

Very foolish take that absolves adult women with fully functional brains of accountability.
What you’re essentially saying is, adult women cannot think cognitively asides using emotions and their body heat for decision making.
And to the ladies that might think he’s supporting your gender, he just reduced you lot to dogs whose reaction is predictable. Truth is even dogs can be trained to resist their physiological needs.
I agree he needs to rid himself of that useless friend, but truth still remains that not one of those girlfriends could say No and keep their legs closed.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys / Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) / Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers In Akwa Ibom (wedding,prewedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.