Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,101 members, 7,845,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

N9ja Triangle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / N9ja Triangle (2407 Views)

The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. / Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) / Ever Been In Love Triangle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N9ja Triangle by Nlesstears(f): 2:03am On Jul 02, 2010
I'm a blk American woman I've been in a relationship with a green card owning Nigerian man for 2yrs in America. Last Christmas he got engaged to a woman from his village. Since then he still calls and visits. I love him dearly. The longest we've gone without talking is three days. During those 3 days I would cry long and be miserable. My question I post, Should I leave him? Even though it feels like my world fall apart without him? Or should I stay with him in hopes that they never marry and she'll never arrive to the USA?

PS. I also found out that the girl he is engaged to is his cousin in law. He told me that the engagement was pre-arranged. Pls whats should I do? He is from the Igbo tribe of Abuja.
Re: N9ja Triangle by freecocoa(f): 2:49am On Jul 02, 2010
Just so u know,there's no igbo tribe from Abuja.me thinks u should leave him cos its obvious it ain't working anyways,the lady will definitely join him there,its just a matter of time.
Re: N9ja Triangle by Nlesstears(f): 2:58am On Jul 02, 2010
Why is it so definate that she'll join him? If he is still seeing me, are the chances greater that he'll end the engagment with her? If he has a green card, why didnt he file for her so she could visit?
Re: N9ja Triangle by Acidosis(m): 3:03am On Jul 02, 2010
It will be good for you to find another man. When you 'hope', you won't remember the problem but its surely not the answer
Re: N9ja Triangle by ikamefa(f): 3:34am On Jul 02, 2010
Nlesstears:

I'm a blk American woman I've been in a relationship with a green card owning Nigerian man for 2yrs in America. Last Christmas he got engaged to a woman from his village. Since then he still calls and visits. I love him dearly. The longest we've gone without talking is three days. During those 3 days I would cry long and be miserable. My question I post, Should I leave him? Even though it feels like my world fall apart without him? Or should I stay with him in hopes that they never marry and she'll never arrive to the USA?

PS. I also found out that the girl he is engaged to is his cousin in law. He told me that the engagement was pre-arranged. Pls whats should I do? He is from the Igbo tribe of Abuja.

igbo tribe of abuja?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

igbo tribe of abuja?

@ poster you need to get out of that relationship  ASAP!

nothing good is going to come out of it

stop hoping and praying that he will leave the one he is engaged to for you

obviously he does not love you.

just ma 2 cents! smiley
Re: N9ja Triangle by Nlesstears(f): 4:02am On Jul 02, 2010
He's been in the US for 3yrs, We've been together for 2yrs. He has been back to Nigeria once and he was there for 3weeks when his family arranged their introduction. How come the favor is on her side, he doesn't know her well. He is with me daily and says he is trying to find a way to not marry her and make his family happy.

Is it really better to marry a stranger from your own tribe then marrying a woman in your current residence that you know well?
Re: N9ja Triangle by PokerFace(f): 4:16am On Jul 02, 2010
Nlesstears:

He's been in the US for 3yrs, We've been together for 2yrs. He has been back to Nigeria once and he was there for 3weeks when his family arranged their introduction. How come the favor is on her side, he doesn't know her well. He is with me daily and says he is trying to find a way to not marry her and make his family happy.

Is it really better to marry a stranger from your own tribe then marrying a woman in your current residence that you know well?

You're reasoning like someone who's been jazzed! Better wake up and face reality!
Re: N9ja Triangle by double08(m): 4:56am On Jul 02, 2010
Truth hurts, But I will give it to you str8t up, she is gonna join her sooner or later, if i ask me better jump ship before is sinks on you, anyways, hope for the best but xpect d worst
Re: N9ja Triangle by tpiah: 5:00am On Jul 02, 2010
hmm, so there's an Igbo tribe in abuja.

one learns something new everyday.

i dont doubt the op is speaking the truth about this because never say never.
Re: N9ja Triangle by femmy2010(m): 5:34am On Jul 02, 2010
What you are afraid of would still come to be and then would come with an even much heavier heart ache.leave him and ur heart would be the best for it.Act wisely.
Re: N9ja Triangle by onstelly(f): 6:01am On Jul 02, 2010
@OP What exactly are u saying u have been wit this man for 2yrs yet he leaves u for another women, i will advised u to just leave now cos staying wont help. He is engage n i dont think that he really wants to marry u in the first place, again there is no such thing as ibo tribe of Abuja.
Re: N9ja Triangle by onstelly(f): 6:02am On Jul 02, 2010
@OP What exactly are u saying u have been wit this man for 2yrs yet he leaves u for another women, i will advised u to just leave now cos staying wont help. He is engage n i dont think that he really wants to marry u in the first place, again there is no such thing as ibo tribe of Abuja.
Re: N9ja Triangle by boomii(f): 6:35am On Jul 02, 2010
please leave him ASAP,cos no good is gonna come out of it.

For him to become engaged to someone else means his feelings for you isn't genuine so don't fall for his lying crap.
Re: N9ja Triangle by deniyor: 6:54am On Jul 02, 2010
I think he likes you as a gf but does not see you as someone he can marry or end up with. Your best line of action is to leave him. If you still think you have a chance, you will have to really sit down and talk. If he doesn't call off the engagement, you walk.
Re: N9ja Triangle by kpolli(m): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2010
both of u should get completely drunk in vegas n do all this instant marriage ceremonies, then blame it on the a a a alcohol
Re: N9ja Triangle by 190: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2010
Pls there are some single guyzz out here like myself and kpolli who
is willing to sacrifice our lives just 2 have a black american lady like yourself

pls 4get about that man and contact me 190 in private lets stat sometin solid for our future~
Re: N9ja Triangle by kpolli(m): 10:28am On Jul 02, 2010
PS our d.i.c.k is all the same size in naija
Re: N9ja Triangle by Nlesstears(f): 2:18am On Jul 05, 2010
CORRECTION: Oguta is where he is from
Re: N9ja Triangle by CHOUPIE2(f): 4:57am On Jul 05, 2010
Girl it best you go on with ur life as they has been telling u, most likely before he went to visit he called his people and told them he needs to settle down and they should look for someone for him. He is one of them guys who are traditional and they believe in women from there country of origin. He is telling u these tales so he can have u until he sends for her and then he kicks u to the curve. I know girl its something about them niaja men , I met one online and fell stupid for him without seeing him. They know what we want to hear and they can make us feel alive like no other and i never even had my naija Prince on the white horse (lol). love hurts give it one last romance and pack it up, no future for u and him but u being his spare for the time being. Wish you the best!
Re: N9ja Triangle by femi4: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2010
Igbo Tribe in Abuja!!! Naijaaaaaaaaaaaa LDSMD(Laugh don scatter me die)
Re: N9ja Triangle by sd6: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2010
Poster listen to what chopie2 said. Ur man is tryin 2 be african an typically igbo in nature. I'll advice u guys to get married soon and have children. As such hold him down. If he had no green card, i'd have said u have an upper hand but anything else, he's just tasting american Kitty-Cat.
Re: N9ja Triangle by sd6: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2010
I meant he's tastin american vag.i.na
Re: N9ja Triangle by daylae(m): 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2010
I deduce you're saying the guy would rather be with you,if not for his family, planning him with another girl. Come to think of it,maybe he didn't even tell them about you,so they don't even know you exist.

Why wait for the other girl be sad for you to be happy? If you're looking for someone to blame,it's your guy. . .but it'll be best you move on. U'll get over him.
Re: N9ja Triangle by SALady(f): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2010
Whether you stay with him or not this is one man you will never be happy with. first he is married now and second you will forever wonder if he has intentions of bringing his wife to the US, OR if he really is not in love with her and just doing it for the family. Do you honestly want to tell me now that you are okay to share a man? You may end up in a polygamous marriage, is that what you want for yourself?

If your answer is yes to my last two questions then continue the relationship, and if the answer is no then move on. It will be hard but in the end you will be fine.
Re: N9ja Triangle by Nlesstears(f): 3:34am On Jul 26, 2010
His finance has made it to the U.S., she's been here 3days and he put her out of his house. He saying she and her family disrespected him by bringing her here unanounced. I'm staying over his place now (I still have my own). What do you think her family or his will do next?
Re: N9ja Triangle by oyinda3(f): 3:40am On Jul 26, 2010
lol @ Igbo tribe of Abuja.  grin

Nlesstears:

His finance has made it to the U.S., she's been here 3days and he put her out of his house. He saying she and her family disrespected him by bringing her here unanounced. I'm staying over his place now (I still have my own). What do you think her family or his will do next?

maybe u can get pregnant for him so he will marry u.
Re: N9ja Triangle by THEAMAKA(f): 3:43am On Jul 26, 2010
Nlesstears:

PS. I also found out that the girl he is engaged to is his cousin in law. He told me that the engagement was pre-arranged. Pls whats should I do? He is from the [size=14pt]Igbo tribe of Abuja[/size].
I was reading this post with such a serious face until I got to the last part.
maybe you mean he is Igbo from Abuja. . .well you now said Oguta, so. . . IMO STATE!!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

FIND ANOTHER MAN, you are trying to get into unnecessary drama. what if he does marry her and bring her to the US? what will you do then?
there are 1000s of other men, really.

Nlesstears:

seriously. . . do you not hear yourself?! undecided

sd-6:

Poster listen to what chopie2 said. your man is tryin 2 be african an typically igbo in nature. I'll advice u guys to get married soon and have children. As such hold him down. If he had no green card, i'd have said u have an upper hand but anything else, he's just tasting american unmentionable.
sd-6:

I meant he's tastin american vag.i.na
somewhat true.
Re: N9ja Triangle by 1212: 3:49am On Jul 26, 2010
stay in the house don't leave no matter how much he begs you that its only to sort things out with the other girl. Be smart! and its about time you force him to choose
Re: N9ja Triangle by Busybody2(f): 3:52am On Jul 26, 2010
ANSWER

Nlesstears:

QUESTION

THE AMAKA:

. what if he does marry her and bring her to the US? what will you do then?

CONNUNDRUM; WHICH CAME FIRST, THE EGG OR THE CHICKEN cheesy
Re: N9ja Triangle by THEAMAKA(f): 3:56am On Jul 26, 2010
Busy_body:

ANSWER

QUESTION

CONNUNDRUM; WHICH CAME FIRST, THE EGG OR THE CHICKEN cheesy

75% of my question(s) are still not answered.
Re: N9ja Triangle by Busybody2(f): 4:06am On Jul 26, 2010
Nlesstears:

. . .Or should I stay with him in hopes that they never marry and she'll never arrive to the USA?

freecocoa:

. . . anyways,the lady will definitely join him there,its just a matter of time.

Nlesstears:

Why is it so definate that she'll join him?

Nlesstears:

If he has a green card, why didnt he file for her so she could visit?

Nlesstears:

His finance has made it to the U.S., she's been here 3days

Have you gotten the answers you need yet? Or do you want us to again correctly predict the answer to your query below too :

Nlesstears:

What do you think her family or his will do next?
Re: N9ja Triangle by THEAMAKA(f): 4:12am On Jul 26, 2010
I did not come here to "argue" with you.

THE AMAKA:

what if he does marry her and bring her to the US? what will you do then?

Busy_body:

Have you gotten the answers you need yet?
NO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Missed You Da Doctor / The Best Commedian Wedding Of Our Times.see Picture / Video:-watch These Are Sexing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.