Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Ever Been In Love Triangle? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Been In Love Triangle? (2338 Views)

The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. / Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This / Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been In Love Triangle? by Chimezie198(m): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2012
How was/is it? How did u managed to get urself out?
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by omega25red(m): 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2012
i once dated a girl who i worked with and after a while it came out that her boyfriend was also working with us. I tried to talk to the dude that i had no idea that he was with the girl when she agreed to start seeing me. I also drove him to her house and i had him call her down for us to confront her.

when we got there the dude was so in love that he didn't beleive anything i said to him so i told him that i was sorry again because i had no idea he was with her and i just left.

i later found out that he had stayed with her and wanted to marry her but she ended up cheating on him with some other dude!
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by slimyem: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2012
yup!
once!
Long story!
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by Chimezie198(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2012
slimyem: yup!
once!
Long story!
ehn kwa? Pls share d story nau
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2012
slimyem: yup!
once!
Long story!
So d gal wiv d heart of a stone dey love 2 ni shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mehn!!!! Monkeys shud b allowed to vote o grin
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by Ammyng(f): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2012
kind of.I was dating someone and his dumb ass decided to cheat with an ex. I am not dumb and figured it out almost instantly and ended up arguing with lying cheatting ass.
It wasn't really a love triangle because I didn't keep seeing him while he was with another chick
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by slimyem: 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2012
Chimezie198: ehn kwa? Pls share d story nau
wait...i dey come!
Idowuogbo:
So d gal wiv d heart of a stone dey love 2 ni shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mehn!!!! Monkeys shud b allowed to vote o grin
oo gbadun!
Olodo!
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by Chimezie198(m): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2012
slimyem: wait...i dey come!
mtchewwwww
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by ronkebp(f): 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2012
yeah once,......and never to try that again...immediately after my highschool, had two best friends, Anyways, Guy A...liked me too much, that he was too afraid to ask me out, for the fear that i would say NO!!( which was kinda true), Guy B, a medical student then, very handsome, infact his dimples was enough to melt a lady, he saw and he was like, OMG!!! Ogbeni...who be dat chick!!!! blablabla, anyways, Guy B gathered liver now, strolled up to the babe and asked me out, well me, being myself turned him down of course! but immediately i saw other babes eyeing me and wondering what the guy saw in me, i used that opportunity to actually chat the guy-up also, we got talking and he kinda liked what he saw and i was liking what i was seeing, with Guy A being the middle man, Now after, Guy B exams, he had to travel, Guy A and I started getting close and he asked me out for the very first time, this guy adored and respected me, Omo, i jell ooooo, see showers of gifts and affection.....i was having fun, till GUYB suddenly came back and was like, he missed me blablabla, guilty conscience no make me keep my mouth shut, i opened up to GuyB sharp!sharp!! and begged him not to confront Guy A.

Guy B asked me if we did ***anything*** (which was a no-no) for me then, and i was like for where? na beans!!!, Guy B respected me and did not confront A and i went ahead again to tell Guy A about Guy B ( which i thought he knew about, from the onset, but he claimed, ignorance of). I continued seeing both of them, till we moved from that city....what can i say.....(they are no-longer friends till tomorrow and i feel bad for them, but ***shit** happens.)
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by KevinII(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2012
ronkebp: yeah once,......and never to try that again...immediately after my highschool, had two best friends, Anyways, Guy A...liked me too much, that he was too afraid to ask me out, for the fear that i would say NO!!( which was kinda true), Guy B, a medical student then, very handsome, infact his dimples was enough to melt a lady, he saw and he was like, OMG!!! Ogbeni...who be dat chick!!!! blablabla, anyways, Guy B gathered liver now, strolled up to the babe and asked me out, well me, being myself turned him down of course! but immediately i saw other babes eyeing me and wondering what the guy saw in me, i used that opportunity to actually chat the guy-up also, we got talking and he kinda liked what he saw and i was liking what i was seeing, with Guy A being the middle man, Now after, Guy B exams, he had to travel, Guy A and I started getting close and he asked me out for the very first time, this guy adored and respected me, Omo, i jell ooooo, see showers of gifts and affection.....i was having fun, till GUYB suddenly came back and was like, he missed me blablabla, guilty conscience no make me keep my mouth shut, i opened up to GuyB sharp!sharp!! and begged him not to confront Guy A.

Guy B asked me if we did ***anything*** (which was a no-no) for me then, and i was like for where? na beans!!!, Guy B respected me and did not confront A and i went ahead again to tell Guy A about Guy B ( which i thought he knew about, from the onset, but he claimed, ignorance of). I continued seeing both of them, till we moved from that city....what can i say.....(they are no-longer friends till tomorrow and i feel bad for them, but ***shit** happens.)
ronke of bp. e don tey we you dey give guys high bp abi?
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by mashnino(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2012
@ronke...

wicked
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by ronkebp(f): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2012
Kevin_II:
ronke of bp. e don tey we you dey give guys high bp abi?

Wetin i for do naa, i thought the guys wanted to pull fast one on me, they wan spoil my iyanga*** naa!!! ( but they happened to fall for real, and i was just starting my life, no need for seriousness....smiley smiley
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2012
I played one church runs 5yrs ago. D chick was unapproachable by any guy then. Very hot, big straight boobs, natural eye lashes, hair, pure white eyes, smooth clean chocolate baby skin, succulent body, natural white nails, pink lips. Infact, she too fine. God spend time creating her. I walked up to her on a saturday cuz we had a program in church that day, i chatted her up and all that, she kinda of gel after 10mins of all talks. Meanwhile, guys inside church dey look me with bad eye, even pastor kan join. It was asceive this fine bad boy wanted to hit d jackpot. I collected her no sha. Called her & stuff, d following day which was a sunday was good, after service i kinda of approached her again but this time around, a guy friend of mine came to interrupt. I grumbled within me, i no introduce am, i just introduced, HI, am dapo, stretch forth his hand to shake d girl, and d girl was forced to say, hi am vanessa. My head hurt like fire d tin wan explode. I just kept my calm and d 3 of us started chatting. D topic hard to change to politics i.e Nigerian youth, unemployment e.t.c as bad boy now, i just dey use style cut d fckin dapo off. Na so d idiot kan enter religious maters o, hin kan dey preach. We were there standing for abt 30-35mins b4 her dad called her on phone to join him downstairs. That was how she discharge us. Meanwhile my mumsy don call my phone tire, d tin dey silent, when i checked it was over 15miss calls. I had to discharge s.tupid dapo go meet mumsy downstairs go drive her go house. To cut d longstory short na so Dapo start to dey go around d girl o. Later she kan tell me say Dapo bin toast her under 1month when me wey catch her i still dey arrange my game gently. Na so i kan fastforward bcuz of dapo. she bin gel 4 me o, i kan tell her say ''i luv her'' she kan tell me say she gt BF. Na so i kan fashy her. Later i kan dey see her & Dapo togeda. I no kan dey yarn with d 2 of dem again. Kai, sege. I don meet chicks o, but dat girl sweet die. Nice voice, soft palm. Kai, d girl sabi dress. That was d only time i was in a LOVE TRIANGLE. Omo Since then, i learn my lesson. That was d last of church runs. I meet any chick: i tell her my mind dat very minute. If na make we bleep. I just go straight to d point dat same minute. If she no gree, make she waka. I no get time to dey talk GENESIS. Had it been i was using my laptop, i would have typed the full story from A-Z. But im using my phone. Make i rest my hand jare.
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by Chimezie198(m): 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2012
bennyraz: I played one church runs 5yrs ago. D chick was unapproachable by any guy then. Very hot, big straight boobs, natural eye lashes, hair, pure white eyes, smooth clean chocolate baby skin, succulent body, natural white nails, pink lips. Infact, she too fine. God spend time creating her. I walked up to her on a saturday cuz we had a program in church that day, i chatted her up and all that, she kinda of gel after 10mins of all talks. Meanwhile, guys inside church dey look me with bad eye, even pastor kan join. It was asceive this fine bad boy wanted to hit d jackpot. I collected her no sha. Called her & stuff, d following day which was a sunday was good, after service i kinda of approached her again but this time around, a guy friend of mine came to interrupt. I grumbled within me, i no introduce am, i just introduced, HI, am dapo, stretch forth his hand to shake d girl, and d girl was forced to say, hi am vanessa. My head hurt like fire d tin wan explode. I just kept my calm and d 3 of us started chatting. D topic hard to change to politics i.e Nigerian youth, unemployment e.t.c as bad boy now, i just dey use style cut d fckin dapo off. Na so d idiot kan enter religious maters o, hin kan dey preach. We were there standing for abt 30-35mins b4 her dad called her on phone to join him downstairs. That was how she discharge us. Meanwhile my mumsy don call my phone tire, d tin dey silent, when i checked it was over 15miss calls. I had to discharge s.tupid dapo go meet mumsy downstairs go drive her go house. To cut d longstory short na so Dapo start to dey go around d girl o. Later she kan tell me say Dapo bin toast her under 1month when me wey catch her i still dey arrange my game gently. Na so i kan fastforward bcuz of dapo. she bin gel 4 me o, i kan tell her say ''i luv her'' she kan tell me say she gt BF. Na so i kan fashy her. Later i kan dey see her & Dapo togeda. I no kan dey yarn with d 2 of dem again. Kai, sege. I don meet chicks o, but dat girl sweet die. Nice voice, soft palm. Kai, d girl sabi dress. That was d only time i was in a LOVE TRIANGLE. Omo Since then, i learn my lesson. That was d last of church runs. I meet any chick: i tell her my mind dat very minute. If na make we bleep. I just go straight to d point dat same minute. If she no gree, make she waka. I no get time to dey talk GENESIS. Had it been i was using my laptop, i would have typed the full story from A-Z. But im using my phone. Make i rest my hand jare.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by Chimezie198(m): 6:04pm On May 11, 2012

1 Like

Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by ijebabe: 6:06pm On May 11, 2012
I guess my wish came true! For once Chimezie's thread doesn't suck a$$ cheesy
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by Chimezie198(m): 6:13pm On May 11, 2012
ijebabe: I guess my wish came true! For once Chimezie's thread doesn't suck a$$ cheesy
ijeoma what do u mean? sad and why are u derailing my thread? undecided
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by ijebabe: 6:25pm On May 11, 2012
Chimezie198: ijeoma what do u mean? sad and why are u derailing my thread? undecided
Derail gini? Mtcheeew!
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by Chimezie198(m): 10:50pm On May 11, 2012
ijebabe:
Derail gini? Mtcheeew!
mtchewww? sad
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by drnoel: 10:04am On May 12, 2012
ronkebp: yeah once,......and never to try that again...immediately after my highschool, had two best friends, Anyways, Guy A...liked me too much, that he was too afraid to ask me out, for the fear that i would say NO!!( which was kinda true), Guy B, a medical student then, very handsome, infact his dimples was enough to melt a lady, he saw and he was like, OMG!!! Ogbeni...who be dat chick!!!! blablabla, anyways, Guy B gathered liver now, strolled up to the babe and asked me out, well me, being myself turned him down of course! but immediately i saw other babes eyeing me and wondering what the guy saw in me, i used that opportunity to actually chat the guy-up also, we got talking and he kinda liked what he saw and i was liking what i was seeing, with Guy A being the middle man, Now after, Guy B exams, he had to travel, Guy A and I started getting close and he asked me out for the very first time, this guy adored and respected me, Omo, i jell ooooo, see showers of gifts and affection.....i was having fun, till GUYB suddenly came back and was like, he missed me blablabla, guilty conscience no make me keep my mouth shut, i opened up to GuyB sharp!sharp!! and begged him not to confront Guy A.

this ronke na bad chick
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by osram(m): 12:03pm On May 12, 2012
Chimezie198: How was/is it? How did u managed to get urself out?
always postin rubbish..na wa o
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by Chimezie198(m): 10:29am On May 16, 2012
osram: always postin rubbish..na wa o
Guy look, dont think we're on d same boat! Ok?
Babes dont lyk hanging wit u na me cause am?
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by Nayah(f): 10:45am On May 16, 2012
Hello everyone...Love triangle well...very bad experience because it's very hard when you have to choose between 2 wonderful guys and you're torn because you need to take a decision and hurt someone. Yeah I've experienced it and hope I wouldn't have to do it again
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by Chimezie198(m): 10:58am On May 16, 2012
Nayah: Hello everyone...Love triangle well...very bad experience because it's very hard when you have to choose between 2 wonderful guys and you're torn because you need to take a decision and hurt someone. Yeah I've experienced it and hope I wouldn't have to do it again
hw did it go? Share ya experince
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by Nayah(f): 11:05am On May 16, 2012
Chimezie198: hw did it go? Share ya experince
I prefered leave them both and that was very very painful even though one of them is continuing chasing I estimate I hurt him and I was ashame to date him sad
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by mashnino(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2012
Nayah: Hello everyone...Love triangle well...very bad experience because it's very hard when you have to choose between 2 wonderful guys and you're torn because you need to take a decision and hurt someone. Yeah I've experienced it and hope I wouldn't have to do it again

U loose wella she's?
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by Nayah(f): 3:22pm On May 16, 2012
mashnino:

U loose wella she's?
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by Beync(f): 3:41pm On May 16, 2012
bennyraz: I played one church runs 5yrs ago. D chick was unapproachable by any guy then. Very hot, big straight boobs, natural eye lashes, hair, pure white eyes, smooth clean chocolate baby skin, succulent body, natural white nails, pink lips. Infact, she too fine. God spend time creating her. I walked up to her on a saturday cuz we had a program in church that day, i chatted her up and all that, she kinda of gel after 10mins of all talks. Meanwhile, guys inside church dey look me with bad eye, even pastor kan join. It was asceive this fine bad boy wanted to hit d jackpot. I collected her no sha. Called her & stuff, d following day which was a sunday was good, after service i kinda of approached her again but this time around, a guy friend of mine came to interrupt. I grumbled within me, i no introduce am, i just introduced, HI, am dapo, stretch forth his hand to shake d girl, and d girl was forced to say, hi am vanessa. My head hurt like fire d tin wan explode. I just kept my calm and d 3 of us started chatting. D topic hard to change to politics i.e Nigerian youth, unemployment e.t.c as bad boy now, i just dey use style cut d fckin dapo off. Na so d idiot kan enter religious maters o, hin kan dey preach. We were there standing for abt 30-35mins b4 her dad called her on phone to join him downstairs. That was how she discharge us. Meanwhile my mumsy don call my phone tire, d tin dey silent, when i checked it was over 15miss calls. I had to discharge s.tupid dapo go meet mumsy downstairs go drive her go house. To cut d longstory short na so Dapo start to dey go around d girl o. Later she kan tell me say Dapo bin toast her under 1month when me wey catch her i still dey arrange my game gently. Na so i kan fastforward bcuz of dapo. she bin gel 4 me o, i kan tell her say ''i luv her'' she kan tell me say she gt BF. Na so i kan fashy her. Later i kan dey see her & Dapo togeda. I no kan dey yarn with d 2 of dem again. Kai, sege. I don meet chicks o, but dat girl sweet die. Nice voice, soft palm. Kai, d girl sabi dress. That was d only time i was in a LOVE TRIANGLE. Omo Since then, i learn my lesson. That was d last of church runs. I meet any chick: i tell her my mind dat very minute. If na make we bleep. I just go straight to d point dat same minute. If she no gree, make she waka. I no get time to dey talk GENESIS. Had it been i was using my laptop, i would have typed the full story from A-Z. But im using my phone. Make i rest my hand jare.

good you steped down for correct guy wen know watsup
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 16, 2012
Beync:

good you steped down for correct guy wen know watsup
it wasn't a matter of stepping down? I for once hate competition because it brings out the bad aspect of me. When i compete, it's do or die. It's either i'm the winner cuz i wud neva neva accept defeat. And whatever it takes for me to win, i will do it even if it means something terrible. Thats why i don't compete in anything. By the way, there are so many fine girls/fishes. So why should i be dancing around around one girl? If she wants to feel highly placed, i no get time meen. In her case, she wanted to and my s.t.u.p.i.d friend gave her d leverage. Me for once, i no carry woman matter for head. I like the Pay As You Earn strategy grin
Re: Ever Been In Love Triangle? by Chimezie198(m): 5:54pm On May 16, 2012
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Was Charmed Into Marriage.spell Breaks After 7 Years / Text From Ex / How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.