Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Abe Dismisses Allegations Of Buying APC Governorship And Senatorial Forms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abe Dismisses Allegations Of Buying APC Governorship And Senatorial Forms (706 Views)

Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP / Presidential And Senatorial Results From Imo State / Suleiman Abba Picks Senatorial Forms At APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abe Dismisses Allegations Of Buying APC Governorship And Senatorial Forms by kcmichael: 5:55am On Sep 10, 2018
Governorship Aspirant of the All Progressive Congress in Rivers State Senator Magnus Abe has Dismissed Reports that he Purchased the Governorship and Senatorial Forms of the All Progressive Congress.

Abe also cautioned a Chieftain of the Party Prince Tonye Princewill to conduct himself in a Royal Manner over his comments on Facebook.

“I hear Tonye Princewill wrote on Facebook that I bought both governorship and Senatorial nomination forms. That is not correct. Tonye is a younger person to me, so I won’t respond to him. My only advice to Tonye is that as a Prince, he is expected to talk Priestley.

“I am not a person that says something in the morning but do another in the night. I have told Rivers people that I will contest Governor and that is the only form I have bought”

“I don’t want to be like Andrew who told Etche people he was not going to contest Senate again that it is the turn of Etche people, only for him to turn around to buy form for Senate”

“I want to be like Hon Mourice Pronen who kept his promise not to contest the khana/Gokana Federal constituency seat after his two term”

Re: Abe Dismisses Allegations Of Buying APC Governorship And Senatorial Forms by SpatialKing(m): 6:45am On Sep 10, 2018
Confusionist
Re: Abe Dismisses Allegations Of Buying APC Governorship And Senatorial Forms by segebase(m): 6:58am On Sep 10, 2018
b
Re: Abe Dismisses Allegations Of Buying APC Governorship And Senatorial Forms by yomi96(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2018
op w
segebase:
b
you believe this poorly written propaganda by online paid miscreants?
Re: Abe Dismisses Allegations Of Buying APC Governorship And Senatorial Forms by aolawale025: 8:19am On Sep 10, 2018
More power to him
Re: Abe Dismisses Allegations Of Buying APC Governorship And Senatorial Forms by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2018
Abe is making a big mistake. I don't see him getting Apc's ticket for any post with all these

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Analysis And Prediction Of Party Standing / 2019: What Igbo Must Do To Produce Nigeria’s President – Idahosa / Why We Postponed Imo, Lagos Guber Primary Elections – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.