Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure (14991 Views)

Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( / 2000 Pastors Pray For Governor Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Governor Okowa Kneels Down As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by Lomprico2: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2018
PrinceZahzah:

Don't condemn the church in general.

Why can't you say "Religion"?

He has every right to condemn these greedy churches.

If our politicians are to be taking oat of office by swearing to sango or amadioha instead of bible n quran do u think things will be this bad in our country?
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by Cassie74: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Honestly speaking the church is our number one problem in this country.

Most of the time... yeah
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by MbaiseBoy(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2018
Worst Gov. In the South East..... I weep when I see what Aba has become with all their tax loyalties, still ordinary drainage is war.... Shame on you Oga LastMan.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2018
Hotfreeze:

No, Abians always say Abia is God's own state and is fully developed. Aba is the Japan of Africa, Umuahia is San Francisco of Nigeria.

Abia is fully developed.

Go and rest.....not interested engaging u.
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by MayorofLagos(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2018
Somewhere in Europe a a sympathizer of the colonial system will see this picture, with glee and pride in his eyes...he will walk up to an opponent and say Thompson, I told you. Now look, this is why we colonized them, here is a Governor on his knees to a man like himself.
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by Arthurity1(m): 9:31am On Sep 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Go and rest.....not interested engaging u.
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by Mansur59: 9:31am On Sep 10, 2018
Pastors and politics
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by mysteryman2014: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2018
Learnstuffs:
Reason why I don't go to church anymore. You can call me atheist, unbeliever or sinner... I accept

Discuss with Jehovah Witnesses and see the difference
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by softmind24: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2018
Election time
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by hopexter(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2018
DAntivirus:
Just look at how he looks like?

I don't have anything to say sincerely

He looks alright to me. Lets here your insincere comment then. undecided
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by Arthurity1(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2018
One of the worst governor in Nigeria is asking for a second term.... Is he not ashamed of himself ? If I were God ,I would tell Nigerians to stop serving me for a while, we could continue after we are truly ready to end the foolishness and begin to use common sense, because what we are doing here is not worship at all. Most of these "Men of God" are just making a complete mockery of God and calling it worship like our dear brother above.
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by FTjnr(m): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2018
these rogues with Bible keep joking with the name of God. what has God got to do with man's politics?
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by Afamed: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2018
PrinceZahzah:

Don't condemn the church in general.

Why can't you say "Religion"?
Rather the religion is not the problem but the people who practice the religion are the problem

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by PrinceZahzah(m): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2018
Lomprico2:

He has every right to condemn these greedy churches.

If our politicians are to be taking oat of office by swearing to sango or amadioha instead of bible n quran do u think things will be this bad in our country?

Lol if were a politician, will you agree to be sworn in be sango or amadioha? cheesy grin
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by PrinceZahzah(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2018
Afamed:

Rather the religion is not the problem but the people who practice the religion are the problem

True wink
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by omoelerin1: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2018
clarocuzioo:
If only God is going to answer that prayer.

They are just wasting their time .
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by omoelerin1: 10:01am On Sep 10, 2018
Awon pasitor mammoni.
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by Lomprico2: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2018
PrinceZahzah:

Lol if were a politician, will you agree to be sworn in be sango or amadioha? cheesy grin

If you know u r going there to serve n not steal why not?
If d temptation to loot comes u go jejely resign. The country will be better off whalahi
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by omoelerin1: 10:07am On Sep 10, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Assemblies of God Church has been a disgrace in recent years.

A Church that couldn't select its leaders without bitterness and fighting knows nothing about Christ and definitely is not suitable to pray for leaders.
What do you expect from a church owned and dominated by igbo.
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by GCsomething: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2018
Wetin him find go there?

My AG?

The ark of God has been taken...

Father forgive us...
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by saintol(m): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2018
clarocuzioo:
My brother, I tire for church matter ooo. One leg in, one leg out, church in politics. Truth exalts a nation. How many of them can actually tell the truth in the face of money. Only few, just few. Even the few are hard to get. We call this sacred-secularism.
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by Ttipsy(f): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2018
ikpeazu don't Know what he's doing in Abia state. Aba is still wearing a stale look due to bad roads, flooding. Abians should vote him out, period!!
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 10, 2018
The Problems With Nigeria Is That We Combine Religion with politics,that breeds hatred,d pastor should not have specially prayed for okezie to win 2nd term, hw men of God Needs To Be Retrained
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by slivertongue: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2018
pls after d prayers pay ur wokers &style up ur capacity. i dont know u &GMB who is beta.
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by ogbonti: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2018
Hotfreeze:

No, Abians always say Abia is God's own state and is fully developed. Aba is the Japan of Africa, Umuahia is San Francisco of Nigeria.

Abia is fully developed.

Same Abia in portor-portor republic? grin
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by clemco33(m): 11:06am On Sep 10, 2018
pastor you are praying for him to win again? oh my God, we are watching, he fixed your road for you ,what of other people
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by movetoca: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2018
Mumu church. God will never answer your useless and corrupt prayers. That monkey is the worst thing that happened to that state after Thief Orjis. This is why I have no respect for Nigerian Clergy men because they worship money. Ikpeazu is going home and there's nothing any of you fake pastors will do about it.
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by movetoca: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2018
omobolaji472:
After praying, they will still drive through muddy waters to get to their houses, the ones without cars will remove their shoes and put feet inside the water to get homec
Exactly my thoughts, These guys are naturally stupid I swear. This is a man that can't fix one road and it's incapable of doing it for 100 years to come. A very useless thing. I will choose used tissue paper over him anytime anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by movetoca: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2018
Africonji:
You no get problem my able governor. OVI 2019 victory has been sealed in the heavens. Your detractors are fighting a divine mandate. Who can fight the Lord's Chosen?
Idiot. I hope you perish for the suffering this imbecilic monkey and his fellow apes cause people of Abia everyday. He is the most useless and ugliest thing i have ever seen in my life. Very dirty thing that looks as if he sells pepper in Ariaria market.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by NonsoWow: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ikpeazu is a disaster in governance. He is the worst governor in the southeast by far. Under his clueless and wasteful govt, abia state has decayed even further and become a metaphor for filth and underdevelopment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Cabals In Presidency Behind Southern Aspirants Contesting APC Ticket / President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals / Buhari Promises To Help Chad Stabilise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.