Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,247 members, 7,825,944 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure (14990 Views)

Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( / 2000 Pastors Pray For Governor Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Governor Okowa Kneels Down As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by D1official: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Am a christian, I know why I used the word church, I won't use religion, the church is supposed to be good example for other religions, but unfortunately it is not so.
And how much of an example have u bn in ur field.
I use to HV a lecturer that would insult politicians and call them all manner of names,however he's d one sorted the most.
That's the story of an average Nigerian" Hypocricy" nd if u re to b scrutinized vividly DAT pastor could b more morally sound Dan uu.
So I dnt knw who gave u d impetus of dragging d entire Church cos of the error of a Man.
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Ngwa people, na una be Sambalat and Tobiah, abi?
This is the problem we have 8n Abia State. A typical 'ohuhu man' does not like the 'Ngwa man' in any way. This hatred will consume so many people
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by clarocuzioo(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
D1official:

And how much of an example have u bn in ur field.
I use to HV a lecturer that would insult politicians and call them all manner of names,however he's d one sorted the most.
That's the story of an average Nigerian" Hypocricy" nd if u re to b scrutinized vividly DAT pastor could b more morally sound Dan uu.
So I dnt knw who gave u d impetus of dragging d entire Church cos of the error of a Man.

Sorry your response is a shallow one, no insults mesnt please, for the fact the fact that a man brandishes the name "PASTOR" does not make him more morally sound. I have even had a personal encounter with one of the top figures in AG present in that picture which puts to question his morality and position as a pastor, but for the sake of AG, and the personality he commands, and above all for heaven sake, i will keep mute about it.

On your error of man, they should realise they are ambassadors of Christ at any given time of their life, so they should always be conscious of their act as anything they do is seen as being done by the body of Christ, after all that's how the name "CHRISTIAN" came about.

I want ro clear you, please go through your bible, the Prophets of God are always in antagonism with the Kings and Rulers why because they will always stand in to speak against evil metted on the Sheep, thats' why Jesus told His disciples "if you love me, take care of my sheep".
But unfortunately these days we see the unholy alliance of the shepherds with the wicked Rulers, then you begin to wonder if they are truely Servants of God.
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by 4pppp(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
He should go and pay salary to those workers he is owing especially LGA , Teachers etc
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by D1official: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Sorry your response is a shallow one, no insults mesnt please, for the fact the fact that a man brandishes the name "PASTOR" does not make him more morally sound. I have even had a personal encounter with one of the top figures in AG present in that picture which puts to question his morality and position as a pastor, but for the sake of AG, and the personality he commands, and above all for heaven sake, i will keep mute about it.

On your error of man, they should realise they are ambassadors of Christ at any given time of their life, so they should always be conscious of their act as anything they do is seen as being done by the body of Christ, after all that's how the name "CHRISTIAN" came about.

I want ro clear you, please go through your bible, the Prophets of God are always in antagonism with the Kings and Rulers why because they will always stand in to speak against evil metted on the Sheep, thats' why Jesus told His disciples "if you love me, take care of my sheep".
But unfortunately these days we see the unholy alliance of the shepherds with the wicked Rulers, then you begin to wonder if they are truely Servants of God.

According to ur previous post u said " D Church is one of d major problems of Nigeria".Sir datz totally nd completely wrong,and datz exactly d impression am trying so hard to correct.
Am nt against ur criticism BT ur spirit of totalitarianism.
Thank God u a christian I knw u will understand.
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by clarocuzioo(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
D1official:

According to ur previous post u said " D Church is one of d major problems of Nigeria".Sir datz totally nd completely wrong,and datz exactly d impression am trying so hard to correct.
Am nt against ur criticism BT ur spirit of totalitarianism.
Thank God u a christian I knw u will understand.

My brother I understand, but you cannot seperate Pastors from the church.
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by Antoeni(m): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
Eyes Service
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by abbiboy: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hotfreeze:

No, Abians always say Abia is God's own state and is fully developed. Aba is the Japan of Africa, Umuahia is San Francisco of Nigeria.

Abia is fully developed.
He deserve even a 3rd term,no governor has invested in human development like this Governor...
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by Hotfreeze: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
abbiboy:

He deserve even a 3rd term,no governor has invested in human development like this Governor...

Na so
4th term is sure

Aba is now of international standards
There is swimming pool on the roads. American wonder.

People would soon start buying canoes in Aba to move around. It's not easy to turn land to water.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by rainbow333(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZe7Z_22okw&t=6s

Watch this funny comedy title =how girls react to strangers � � (xpliot comedy)
Every girls needs a rich man why?�
like, share and drop a comment after watching
but don't forget to click on subscribe ����
Re: Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure by rainbow333(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months / Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo / 2023: Cabals In Presidency Behind Southern Aspirants Contesting APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.