Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Lead Singer, Favour Of Destiny Kids Is Officially Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lead Singer, Favour Of Destiny Kids Is Officially Married (641 Views)

Sabinus Girlfriend/wife: Sabinus Reveals He Is Officially Married To His Secret / Destiny Kids Rejoice Iwueze Is Engaged (photos, Video) / Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lead Singer, Favour Of Destiny Kids Is Officially Married by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2018
THE END OF CHILDHOOD IS HERE

Do you Remember FAVOUR of Destiny Kids?
Lead singer of “Joy Joy Joy” , “destiny kids are here again”?

Our Childhood Favorite kid singer is officially a married woman now, she got married on Saturday.

…and you are there still curving men in your DM.

Favour Iwueze was born on 25th August, 1991. According to an interview she granted some years back, she developed get love for music at a very tender age when her father sang for her and her siblings. She had her primary and secondary education Imo state before proceeding to Nnamdi Azikwe University, Awka Anambra state, where she studied computer science. She graduated in the year 2015 and had her national youth service the following year. Favour Iwueze is currently signed to a record label, God’s Mercy Connection and she has a list of gospel tracks to her name.

She is the first child of the destined kids, who went viral across the country years back with their kid-themed gospel songs.

She posted pre-wedding pictures on her Facebook page and congratulatory messages were poured in for the beautiful lady. Although, the date of the wedding was not stated she officially tied the knot on Saturday.

*FEEL OLD YET?

https://www.fcmgist.com/2018/09/10/lead-singer-favor-of-destiny-kids-is-officially-married/

© lalasticlala , Farano

Re: Lead Singer, Favour Of Destiny Kids Is Officially Married by mikejj(m): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2018
congratulations..you can now go and multiply....
Re: Lead Singer, Favour Of Destiny Kids Is Officially Married by IamPlato(m): 9:51am On Sep 10, 2018

She Still De Sing Their Poem?

(1) (Reply)

4 Types Of Girls In Naija A Must Read For Guyz / Loose Those Man Boobs And Look Sexy For The Ladies / Erotic: How I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Best-friend And I Think I Want More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.