Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

4 Types Of Girls In Naija A Must Read For Guyz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Types Of Girls In Naija A Must Read For Guyz (642 Views)

For Guyz: Things To Know In A Relationship About Women / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / Question For Guyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Types Of Girls In Naija A Must Read For Guyz by kollinzgee(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
If u are a guy who classify all women as one u are making a big mistake it is because u are not experienced with women I av been a womanizer(dnt judge me) since I was 19 although I av stopped because of my new girlfriend so based on women I av dated I ave women based on their wants.
FINANCIAl GIRLS
this kind of girls either come from poor homes or are just materialistic although they are becoming the majority today .they see their beauty as a means of getting money they are mostly lazy just like normal naija guys are either into yahoo these kind of girls go into runs .so as a guy who is not financially stable I advise u to stay away from these Women if u are dating one presently u are jeopardizing ur future imagine Wat u will do with the money u are spending on that girl on a daily basis.
EMOTIONAl GIRLs
this kind of girls put love first above all things yeah they can date a broke guy but u must not cheat some of them are from poor backgrounds but can work for themselves I like these type of girls I spend for them they are ambitious and they infect u with it if u are lazy they will force u to be hardworking advice u and can even borrow u money if u break the heart of this type of girl u are a fool.
CONFUSED GIRLs
this kind of girls are stressful to date u think they want money give them money they will still cheat on u. give them sex they will still cheat they don't know Wat they want.they only follow the crowd .
PRICK LOVER GIRLs
this kind of girls only like bad boys who can give them wild sex.if u are not good in bed u cannot satisfy them no matter how much u spend on them .u just have to be a bad guy to date these are the type of girls that make nice guys cry.
Re: 4 Types Of Girls In Naija A Must Read For Guyz by Rosiana(f): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Thank God for my own type of girl
Re: 4 Types Of Girls In Naija A Must Read For Guyz by kinzation(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rosiana:
hmm.. Oya tell me your own Type of girl
Re: 4 Types Of Girls In Naija A Must Read For Guyz by Headlesschicken(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
undecided Live yuh life while u still can, double yuh hustle on a daily basis,n when it's time to settle down if u can't find any decent gal around yuh life then,look for a joncing n!gga n take his chick... Simple undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Girls In Naija A Must Read For Guyz by ikeno(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rosiana:
which category do you fall in cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Love Wantintin / What Have I Done To Deserve Fake Marriage After Keeping My Virginity? / She Did Me Crazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.