Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (29882 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? / Warning Lights To Observe On The Dashboard. / See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car by ahamonyeka(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
old post.
Re: Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car by ikaboy: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
AgentGoat:
The thing dey sweet women eh cheesy

No mind them, car we dem no go fit buy come put dre yeye leg on top. If u try that with me....
Re: Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car by Hoodbilonia: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
who cares
na dia leg
if e cut
person go find new babe na
dem dey call am swag
Re: Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car by MsGood(f): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
Girls especially love that habit, only those poor girls I ve carried that has not done it in my car
Oya, clap for yourself. We now know you have a car.
Re: Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car by asawanathegreat(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
Stay safe pls
Re: Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car by Gkemz: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
Just like Tatum who learnt in bitter ways, many after seeing this happened to others can't still learn until it happens to them.
Re: Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car by MeeLan: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
ladies can do this thing ehn.
Re: Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car by dangoteinlaw: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
MsGood:

Oya, clap for yourself. We now know you have a car.
so u are on of the poor girls, grin
Re: Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car by 1Sharon(f): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
chukwutope:
In Nigeria even the drivers put their feet up the dashboard

How pls?
Re: Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car by MsGood(f): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
so u are on of the poor girls, grin
Poverty can never be associated with me because I'm a daughter of the most high. However, your level of stupidity baffles me. I just pray you're not older than 20 because if you are, its over! You can't be wise again. Fool calling people poor. I sha hope God forgives you.
Re: Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car by McBrooklyn(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Wow! Thanks Fam!! cool
Re: Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car by adonaimart(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Thanks for dis info. cool
Meanwhile, I have some of d best solutions for joints and bones issues.
Re: Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car by dangoteinlaw: 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
MsGood:

Poverty can never be associated with me because I'm a daughter of the most high. However, your level of stupidity baffles me. I just pray you're not older than 20 because if you are, its over! You can't be wise again. Fool calling people poor. I sha hope God forgives you.
but I got some likes for the comment, seems legit to me!!
Re: Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car by MsGood(f): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
but I got some likes for the comment, seems legit to me!!
You think you're the only baby here?
Re: Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car by meobizy(f): 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
I enjoy doing this. Sadly after reading this article I will continue. Something must kill a man. The accident is one of the many situations we must either avoid or accept as humans.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cars Floating Down A River In New Jersey (Photos, Video) / 15 Interesting Facts About Armoured Vehicles That Most People Might Not Know / Ondo State Auto Rally Ends As Car Almost Got Burnt During Competition (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.