Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Is Love Different From Infatuation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Different From Infatuation? (601 Views)

7 Kind Of Guys Women Love,different Strokes For Different Folks. / Love And Infatuation? / What Is The Difference Between Love And Infatuation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Different From Infatuation? by chimikolo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2010
Hello Nairanlanders,

2 weeks ago in School, I saw a young and pretty
lady and I fell in love with her. But my closest
friend said I wasn't in love actually.

When I asked how, he said "you are just been
infatuated by her looks."

Although, I love her physique but I also love her
so much.

Can anyone tell me if there is any difference.
Please reply.
Re: Is Love Different From Infatuation? by berylLOL(f): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2010
ask ur pry skul social studies teacher or beta still refer to the dic.
Re: Is Love Different From Infatuation? by agathamari(f): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2010
there si a HUGE difference between liek and love. you are infatuated. love takes time and exists on so many levels and constantly chages through the reationship so a deffinition is not entirely possible theough buying yourself a good dictionary will no doubt help you a great deal
Re: Is Love Different From Infatuation? by berylLOL(f): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2010
jst google up d difference but na u know wetin dey ur mind.
Re: Is Love Different From Infatuation? by Pweety4me(f): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2010
You don't know her 2 love her. . .go & meet her first.
Re: Is Love Different From Infatuation? by MrsSiena1(f): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2010
Sometimes it can be difficult to tell the difference between infatuation and love. This is especially true at the beginning of a relationship. It is easy to think that you have found true love as the intensity of infatuation takes over your life. Love, however, rarely comes on suddenly. It is a slow, gradual process that can only happen after the rush of infatuation starts to ebb.

So most times you have to be with someone long enough for you to know that you are in love with the person. Being infatuated is for a while and it gradually fades but true love last long. So get to know her better and if you still have the same feelings I mean love feelings then you are in love but if it is just becos of her physique then its infatuation.

(1) (Reply)

Femmy / Kelly Brook’s Rules To Getting Over Your Ex / Which Men Are The Most Romantic In The World - Documentary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.