Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,190 members, 7,835,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. (51983 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Ghana: 96-Year-Old Man Marries 93-Year-Old Lover After 50 Years, 9 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by IYANGBALI: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
The way prick dey hungry married women in Nigeria, I pity lala and co
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by mt77: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
Jesus is coming soon.
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
what kinda Rubbish is this? angry
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
Amberon:
Married men are sleeping with who?
who else??cheesy...married men are sleeping with all those small girls that have a thing for big Godscheesy. Big Gods are the married men/sugar daddies and young single ladies love them cos they are so caringcheesy.
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by sammiepraise(m): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
everyday people get confuse and confuse and confused
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I get one married colleague him like woman like me well well today him say make person arrange chic for am, the Chic wey dem arrange for my guy na my friend that's married with 2 kids I say na wa o even married women don dey do runs. Him no chop her, he just leave her.
hmm na wa ooooshocked. Anyway my brother d tin for dis issue be say most of these married ladies wey dey engage in coded runz na ladies who were part time or full time runz babes during their singlehood. Many of these runz babes get married not because they love the man but for respectability sake. Under that cloak of matrimonial respectability dem go dey engage in coded runz. I just pity men who are married to women who are still engaging in runz. Na rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
IYANGBALI:
The way prick dey hungry married women in Nigeria, I pity lala and co
their husband prick no dey enuf?
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
foyeks2001:

Who told you that?
All these married actresses that engage in extra marital affairs do that with who?
We are aware of their affairs because they are public figures.
they have boytoys they have sex with. The money many of them make from runz with old married men they spend the money on their young boytoys who are undergraduates or at most young men who are just struggling..some also sleep with their gate men and drivers so dat guy has a point.

1 Like

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
foyeks2001:

Haba! Is that how you used to do....somebody cannot play with you.
Na just simple advice o

Lol
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Ugosample(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2019
franchasng:
What women don't understand is:

1.) Majority of men will rather die of konji than sleep with a married woman!

2.) Only old, diabolical, heartless, irresponsible men sleep with married women

3.) No single guy will be aware that a woman is married and have sex with her, never! Such guys are very few and are usually broke, hungry & jobless lipsrsealed

4.) Majority of men see married women as sexually unattractive no matter how pretty the married woman is lipsrsealed

what about Jeff bezos and the other wall street boys kpamshing married women on the low...

the world is far beyond eastern Nigeria

the views there is not the same universally

Married women get laid ON THE LOW steady

with available and willing men

your wife in future MAY even do same (no trust humans )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality / Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.