Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,557 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos (54804 Views)

Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) / Jimi Agbaje And Jide Sanwoolu Pictured Together In Church On New Year Day (pics) / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Hotfreeze: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
globemoney:
Ambode is the most tribalistic governor Lagos has produced.. Without Tinubu he will lose woefully

Ambode has really dealt with my alobam niggers o.

Ambode is not even tribalistic. When I'm Governor of Lagos, every Igbo man must be given a Yoruba tribal mark and given a Yoruba name before being allowed have a shop in Lagos.

You would then be compelled to wear abeti aja cap to cover your flat heads in public.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by legba1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
Igbos ehnnn....ambo most tribalistic governor....hmnnnn
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Throwback: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
RockHard:

Lol. I can see you are still embittered about that Yoruba language law Ambode passed sometime back. cheesy Before, una say Fashola was 'tribalistic' for sending back Anambra's share of destitutes littering Lagos, now it is Ambode's turn. cheesy I am sure Ambode's successor will also inherit that una 'tribalist' label. Una dey tire.

Igbo never tire of hate.

Even Tinubu that gave them everything and made them feel comfortable in the state civil service and political appointments, they still hated him for daring to kick out their beloved PDP that never regarded them.

In fact, the news that Tinubu intends to contest the 2023 presidency, has now made him and his offspring their eternal enemy.

As for Sanwoolu, Tinubu should stop gambling with his own political future.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Glink2018(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
If that is his plan in Lagos State, it will not work
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by TheAngry1: 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
Tinubu is about to be disgraced

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by automatix: 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
I remember when this news started flying around, some bastard called it IPOB news or Igbo news.

If you were among them may Sango hit you wherever you are as the truth has finally been revealed.

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by salford: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
globemoney:
Tinubu is now using this model to renegotiate his deal with Lagos state second term governors. He did the same with Fashola and now doing it with Ambode. At the end, Ambode will get the ticket after renegotiating and signing off Lagos state to Tinubu for second term.. In any case if Tinubu decides to go ahead and dump ambode it will be a good look because Ondo state born Ambode is the most tribalistic governor Lagos has produced.. Without Tinubu he will lose woefully
and who told you this Jide is less tribalistic lol
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by globemoney: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
RockHard:

Lol. I can see you are still embittered about that Yoruba language law Ambode passed sometime back. cheesy Before, una say Fashola was 'tribalistic' for sending back Anambra's share of destitutes littering Lagos, now it is Ambode's turn. cheesy I am sure Ambode's successor will also inherit that una 'tribalist' label. Una dey tire.
Fashola has long apologized for that action and I didn't say Ambode is the only tribalistic Lagos state governor. I said he's the most tribalistic governor the state has produced and the reason is not far fetched. He is not originally a lagosian, he's from akure ondo state
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Lordofthewest(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lol..Flatnoids and bitterness be like bread and akara.Even if ambode lose the election the next governor will do worse to them, they hated fashola even after he appointed some flatheadss into his cabinet how many ambode appoint?.
RockHard:

Lol. I can see you are still embittered about that Yoruba language law Ambode passed sometime back. cheesy Before, una say Fashola was 'tribalistic' for sending back Anambra's share of destitutes littering Lagos, now it is Ambode's turn. cheesy I am sure Ambode's successor will also inherit that una 'tribalist' label. Una no dey tire?

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Bella55555(f): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Na lie dey no fit Ambo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! till 2023 smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by kunle75(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
lionness:
Fashola fvkd up. Back in 2011 before his second term when that frog eye called Tinubu was stressing, the guy could have easily joined the PDP and killed APC then. If Fash had done that, GEJ will have easily taken Lagos and won a second term. Anyways, I will vote for Ambode if he decamps to Gorilla Party. I think it's time we tell tinubu he can go fk himself!!!

Everyone is afraid of loosing their share of relevance at ikoyi so no one has the ball to talk.

Its a matter of time before baba will loose relevance and gang up will eventually arise among those army he is raising now.
They will come together in the nearest future and dethrone baba at last, it might take time though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by globemoney: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Ambode is not even tribalistic. When I'm Governor of Lagos, every Igbo man must be given a Yoruba tribal mark and given a Yoruba name before being allowed have a shop in Lagos.

You would then be compelled to wear abeti aja cap to cover your flat heads in public.
That akure man Ambode became governor of Lagos state does not mean every yoruba man can aspire to be lagos goveror.. Why not go and become governor of osun state and restore the people there from the stone age instead of fantasizing about being lagos from you cave in osun.. yeye

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Throwback: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Abeg ooo, show them some mercy and don't pass judgement for flaws that are genetic.

They can't help it even if they tried, so they stopped trying and just embraced who they are, damning the consequences.

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Hotfreeze: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Throwback:

Abeg ooo, show them some mercy and don't pass judgement for flaws that are genetic.

They can't help it even if they tried, so they stopped trying and just embraced who they are, damning the consequences.

Okay then, we'll produce special plate numbers that can be attached to the back of their flat heads for easy identification.

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Lordofthewest(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ambode is from akure??
globemoney:

Fashola has long apologized for that action and I didn't say Ambode is the only tribalistic Lagos state governor. I said he's the most tribalistic governor the state has produced and the reason is not far fetched. He is not originally a lagosian, he's from akure ondo state
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Bizibi(m): 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Will tinubu's properties stand up to end his reign,well everything is in their hands now.just look at the way he is changing people as if lagosians are dummies......lagosians wake up.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by globemoney: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Ambode is from akure??

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
RockHard:

Lol. I can see you are still embittered about that Yoruba language law Ambode passed sometime back. cheesy Before, una say Fashola was 'tribalistic' for sending back Anambra's share of destitutes littering Lagos, now it is Ambode's turn. cheesy I am sure Ambode's successor will also inherit that una 'tribalist' label. Una no dey tire?
Don't mind the empty head jare sooner or later we are going to deport them to where they belong

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Lordofthewest(m): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hotfreeze:

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by thedondada(m): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hotfreeze:

You dey craze no be small. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Hotfreeze: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
globemoney:

That akure man Ambode became governor of Lagos state does not mean every yoruba man can aspire to be lagos goveror.. Why not go and become governor of osun state and restore the people there from the stone age instead of fantasizing about being lagos from you cave in osun.. yeye

Lmaooooo
See this third class citizen.

Remember that they once closed Ladipo market and you dragged all your ancestors to come and beg Fashola?

If you talk nonsense again, I'll pass a law banning Street hawking of gala and fan yogo. In 2 weeks, the economy of your potopoto states would crumble.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by bedspread: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
This is the Beginning of the End of Bola Tinubu.... Mark My Words

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Hotfreeze: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
[quote author=globemoney post=71108716][/quote]

If you like, post Bianca's pregnancy test results before she aborted for Fani Kayode.. An average Yoruba man has greater chances of ruling Lagos than some stray clowns who can't trace their ancestry.

A Yoruba man is a Yoruba man. Lagos is a Yoruba State. Your guys are so evil that you don't allow your blood sisters inherit property.

Look at how Anambra and Ebonyi were fighting over naming beer parlours.

Spits Hero Beer on your flat head.

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Akaujaa(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
Only those with good analytical mind will know that this Sanwoolu of a man isn't coming to unseat Ambode (at least for now) but to position himself for a future political assignment.

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by globemoney: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Lmaooooo
See this third class citizen.

Remember that they once closed Ladipo market and you dragged all your ancestors to come and beg Fashola?

If you talk nonsense again, I'll pass a law banning Street hawking of gala and fan yogo. In 2 weeks, the economy of your potopoto states would crumble.
You won't understand Lagos state issues from your stone age location in ogbomosho so I'll not waste my time with you.. You won't understand why it was Fashola who tendered an unreserved apology to igbos for "deportation." You won't understand from your cave in oshogbo. yeye
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/145512-fashola-issues-unreserved-apology-igbos-lagos-deportation-row.html

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by kunle75(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
TheAngry1:
Tinubu is about to be disgraced

Am feeling same way for him i just don't know why

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by BRASH: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Jagaban 1 of Africa
wrong..He is the god of afonja nation. They have all sold themselves and their children's future to him.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by globemoney: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hotfreeze:

[s]If you like, post Bianca's pregnancy test results before she aborted for Fani Kayode.. An average Yoruba man has greater chances of ruling Lagos than some stray clowns who can't trace their ancestry.

A Yoruba man is a Yoruba man. Lagos is a Yoruba State. Your guys are so evil that you don't allow your blood sisters inherit property.

Look at how Anambra and Ebonyi were fighting over naming beer parlours.

Spits Hero Beer on your flat head.[/s]
Abeg take your filthy mouth out of my mentions, I'm not the reason your entire region is backward and poor... Instead of dreaming about lagos, why not dream of rescuing and rescue your backward and stone age states and save your people from poverty.. smh

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by deomelo: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
globemoney:
Tinubu is now using this model to renegotiate his deal with Lagos state second term governors. He did the same with Fashola and now doing it with Ambode. At the end, Ambode will get the ticket after renegotiating and signing off Lagos state to Tinubu for second term.. In any case if Tinubu decides to go ahead and dump ambode it will be a good look because Ondo state born Ambode is the most tribalistic governor Lagos has produced.. Without Tinubu he will lose woefully

Ambode shouldn't get any 2nd term ticket, he's grossly incompetent and his idea and manner of development is very shallow and aimless.

So, far, he's the lousiest governor in the history of Lagos sate.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Hotfreeze: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
globemoney:

You won't understand Lagos state issues from your stone age location in ogbomosho so I'll not waste my time with you.. You won't understand why it was Fashola who tendered an unreserved apology to igbos for "deportation." You won't understand from your cave in oshogbo. yeye
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/145512-fashola-issues-unreserved-apology-igbos-lagos-deportation-row.html

When Fashola locked Ladipo market, it seems your village in Abakaliki didn't have Internet then.

When they locked ladipo, Kalu, Uba, Rochas, all of them begged Fashola.

Even Shuku Obuko Eponmalu you guys pray to was in Lagos to beg Fashola. grin

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Bizibi(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
Akaujaa:
Only those with good analytical mind will know that this Sanwoolu of a man isn't coming to unseat Ambode (at least for now) but to position himself for a future political assignment.
the plan is to unseat ambode,nothing more nothingness. If he is next in line the God father will tell him to laylow and wait....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) / 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.