Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos (54805 Views)

Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) / Jimi Agbaje And Jide Sanwoolu Pictured Together In Church On New Year Day (pics) / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by konoplyanka: 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Look at your googles. Only 2 people use this kind. Blind people and welders.

Which one are you? grin

Is that the wretched slowpoke speaking trash?

Internet really gives stupid people opinion.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Hotfreeze: 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
Omofunaab2:

Lol, I'm guessing this is Okoyeebos grin grin

You smart. wink
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by globemoney: 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
wowcatty:
[s]My governor is Ambode, the governor of Lagos, a Yoruba man and he's the one we are talking about. And you have to be Yoruba to be a proper Lagosian, the rest of you are just deceiving yourselves.

Lagos is Yoruba affair and will forever be. Even people of Ogbomoso and Kwara/Kogi all the way to Togo and Benin rep are Yoruba and part of Lagos heritage. Even the Yoruba from other continents who have never been to Nigeria have more rights in Lagos than you Igbos who have lived in Lagos for years, we are tribal people in Africa and Yoruba tribe will not be an exception. You second class citizen and squatters will just be wishing otherwise. We were first Lagos before we became Nigeria. It's not my fault that your forefathers had no vision and foresight to build you a city to be proud of. Go and build your land and stop having your best be economic slaves and refugees in my land.[/s]
Most of you are really deluded. Lagos is a no mans land. Lagos is was developed with money from the Niger Delta and igboland hence belongs to all of us.. I can't come here to be dragging lagos with an ogbomosho man who has no economic value to lagos state. I rather discus with lagosians. Since you claim your forefathers built lagos, why didnt they also have the vision to build other yorubaland like lagos, atleast we have Enugu, Onitsha, Aba, etc which are more economically viable than the entire yorubaland.. Why ogbomosho natives like you were busy claiming lagos, Tinubu took all the money in your state and indebted your state for no less than 100 years while now bragging he is richer than your entire state while you're here talking nonsense.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by OmoEpe(m): 12:23am On Sep 12, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Yes
Boot Ambode out and let your father riding okada in Abakaliki come and be Governor.

I'm happy you Igbos are saying this so that if he comes back, he'll know his true enemies.

My guy you are really doing a good job taming those bastards who take pleasure in exhibiting their stupidity online.
Keep up the good work the reason for their loudness on NL has been for the absence of someone like you.
I wish I can buy you pepper soup and gulder.

You are a real MVP

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by wowcatty: 12:40am On Sep 12, 2018
You are demented! You can keep using "no man's land" to console yourselves since you can't develop your region. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat the lies, it will still be lies.Lagos has been before Nigeria and will remain after Nigeria is long gone.

Niger delta money has never come to Yorubaland, we contribute 49% and trillions of naira to Nigeria and get less than 5% back. Even what is called Niger delta today is made up of Yoruba area but we don't need the money, the revenue from the SW alone is enough for us if only we can get to keep even 10% of it.

Nigeria was built on the back of SW and Yoruba are still the ones funding your region from civil servants to governors of the SE and the north. Lagos/Yoruba has been the richest from the days of colonists and was described as "the richest where the money is" and as you can see, nothing has changed.

Every country in black Africa have one capital city to show to the world and Yoruba have Lagos and Ibadan closely behind, what do you Igbos have? Nothing! Aba, Enugu and onitsha are trash, dead and forgotten places with no economic values compared to Abeokuta and Ijebu alone. Your whole region combined contributes less than 1.5% to Nigeria and freeload on my region as the natural parasites that you are. The North even contributes 2.5%.

We love Tinubu spending our money, just as your leaders are spending yours too but the difference is we see what our leaders are doing, while your own leaders are turning you to refugees all over Nigeria with no economic growth activities in your region and no one wants to go there since you are running away from there.

Go home Igbos, go home and build your region and stop coveting mind.
globemoney:

Most of you are really deluded. Lagos is a no mans land. Lagos is was developed with money from the Niger Delta and igboland hence belongs to all of us.. I can't come here to be dragging lagos with an ogbomosho man who has no economic value to lagos state. I rather discus with lagosians. Since you claim your forefathers built lagos, why didnt they also have the vision to build other yorubaland like lagos, atleast we have Enugu, Onitsha, Aba, etc which are more economically viable than the entire yorubaland.. Why ogbomosho natives like you were busy claiming lagos, Tinubu took all the money in your state and indebted your state for no less than 100 years while now bragging he is richer than your entire state while you're here talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by wowcatty: 12:41am On Sep 12, 2018
You are demented! You can keep using "no man's land" to console yourselves since you can't develop your region. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat the lies, it will still be lies.Lagos has been before Nigeria and will remain after Nigeria is long gone.

Niger delta money has never come to Yorubaland, we contribute 49% and trillions of naira to Nigeria and get less than 5% back. Even what is called Niger delta today is made up of Yoruba area but we don't need the money, the revenue from the SW alone is enough for us if only we can get to keep even 10% of it.

Nigeria was built on the back of SW and Yoruba are still the ones funding your region from civil servants to governors to obi of Onitsha's and everything in the SE and the north. Lagos/Yoruba has been the richest from the days of colonists and was described as "the richest where the money is" and as you can see, nothing has changed.

Every country in black Africa has one capital city to show to the world and Yoruba have Lagos and Ibadan closely behind, what do you Igbos have? Nothing! Aba, Enugu and onitsha are trash, dead and forgotten places with no economic values compared to even Abeokuta and Ijebu alone. Your whole region combined contributes less than 1.5% to Nigeria and freeload on my region as the natural parasites that you are. The North even contributes 2.5%.

We love Tinubu spending our money, just as your leaders are spending yours too but the difference is we see what our leaders are doing, while your own leaders are turning you to refugees all over Nigeria with no economic growth activities in your region and no one wants to go there since you are running away from there.

Go home Igbos, go home and build your region and stop coveting other people's land.
globemoney:

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Hotfreeze: 12:46am On Sep 12, 2018
OmoEpe:

My guy you are really doing a good job taming those bastards who take pleasure in exhibiting their stupidity online.
Keep up the good work the reason for their loudness on NL has been for the absence of someone like you.
I wish I can buy you pepper soup and gulder.

You are a real MVP

Thanks boss.

Those miscreants must always be reminded of their position. Else, they start thinking they're better than others.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Hotfreeze: 12:51am On Sep 12, 2018
globemoney:

Lol

That's why International Breweries left Anambra for Ogun?

Funny clown.

Lagos belongs to Yorubas and Yorubas belong to LAGOS. Go back to Isreal where you lot claim you originated from or Biafra which you'll never get.

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by globemoney: 1:07am On Sep 12, 2018
klax:

People like you deserve to be thrown to sambisa forest I have never seen this type of stupid post in Nairaland meaning once again you are technically imbecille to call Ambode a tribalist.

Leave Lagos matter talk about your state you hear, lagosian don't need your senseless opinion. Go and sleep biko let us have fresh air here.
E pain am

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by globemoney: 1:13am On Sep 12, 2018
wowcatty:
[s]You are demented! You can keep using "no man's land" to console yourselves since you can't develop your region. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat the lies, it will still be lies.Lagos has been before Nigeria and will remain after Nigeria is long gone.

Nigeria was built on the back of SW and Yoruba are still the ones funding your region from civil servants to governors of the SE and the north. Lagos/Yoruba has been the richest from the days of colonists and was described as "the richest where the money is" and as you can see, nothing has changed.

Every country in black Africa have one capital city to show to the world and Yoruba have Lagos and Ibadan closely behind, what do you Igbos have? Nothing! Aba, Enugu and onitsha are trash, dead and forgotten places with no economic values compared to Abeokuta and Ijebu alone. Your whole region combined contributes less than 1.5% to Nigeria and freeload on my region as the natural parasites that you are. The North even contributes 2.5%.

Go home Igbos, go home and build your region and stop coveting mind.[/s]
Rants of a hunger starved osunite.. Go and tell aregbe to pay your half salary biko, I'm not the cause of your problem. South is only known in history to produce cocoa.. Today cocoa is useless.. Without our oil money, yorubaland will go into extinction. The capital of yorubaland which is Ibadan (in case your forgot) cannot be comapared to Enugu the capital of igboland.. Today abeokuta, osun, ijebu, etc are worse than somalia... Go and deal with your hunger sarvaged region and leave lagos for lagosians..
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by globemoney: 1:17am On Sep 12, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Lol

That's why International Breweries left Anambra for Ogun?

Funny clown.

Lagos belongs to Yorubas and Yorubas belong to LAGOS. Go back to Isreal where you lot claim you originated from or Biafra which you'll never get.
There was no international breweries in Anambra, what we have is Sabmiller which was bought over and is still functioning last I checked. Lagos is for Lagosians.. An igbo man from my village in Anambra has equal or even more rights than a yoruba man from akure in lagos since igbos have more economic value than the other.. If you doubt me ask Tonu Nwulu, house of reps member in lagos tongue
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by wowcatty: 1:43am On Sep 12, 2018
Hunger is when you have to be in my backyard to survive, and when your region can't offer anything to you and you have to die in my region and dumpster dive to survive and still talk about hunger.

Yoruba money supports you Igbos from obi of onitsha to all your govt, this is why you can't agree to regionalism cos it's a step to secession and the fear of what hunger will do to your people is driving you nuts.

We had cocoa, palm oil and trade during the day of colonists, and now we have everything, from human capital to seaport, goldmine borders, tax rollers and we are strategically located. The west is always where the wealth is .

You are a slave in my region and can't show me how to use my home, both Lagos and Ibadan are capitals of Yorubaland with different functions and I can use both as I want. Lagosians = Yoruba, the rest of you will only drool over Lagos. Just keep praying hard that Nigeria will not break, if it does, what will happen to you then? will you refuse to leave or apply for resident permit as you will never be granted citizenship in Yorubaland. What your forefathers were doing while mine was building Lagos is exactly what you are doing

Igbos go home and develop your region and stop coveting other people's land.

globemoney:

Rants of a hunger starved osunite.. Go and tell aregbe to pay your half salary biko, I'm not the cause of your problem. South is only known in history to produce cocoa.. Today cocoa is useless.. Without our oil money, yorubaland will go into extinction. The capital of yorubaland which is Ibadan (in case your forgot) cannot be comapared to Enugu the capital of igboland.. Today abeokuta, osun, ijebu, etc are worse than somalia... Go and deal with your hunger sarvaged region and leave lagos for lagosians..

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by globemoney: 1:57am On Sep 12, 2018
wowcatty:
Hunger is when you have to be in my backyard to survive, and when your region can't offer anything to you and you have to die in my region and dumpster dive to survive and still talk about hunger.

Yoruba money supports you Igbos from obi of onitsha to all your govt, this is why you can't agree to regionalism cos it's a step to secession and the fear of what hunger will do to your people is driving you nuts.

We had cocoa, palm oil and trade during the day of colonists, and now we have everything, from human capital to seaport, goldmine borders, tax rollers and we are strategically located. The west is always where the wealth is .

You are a slave in my region and can't show me how to use my home, both Lagos and Ibadan are capitals of Yorubaland with different functions and I can use both as I want. Lagosians = Yoruba, the rest of you will only drool over Lagos. Just keep praying hard that Nigeria will not break, if it does, what will happen to you then? will you refuse to leave or apply for resident permit as you will never be granted citizenship in Yorubaland. What your forefathers were doing while mine was building Lagos is exactly what you are doing

Igbos go home and develop your region and stop coveting other people's land.

I stopped reading when I saw words like my backyard, my region, palm oil, trade, etc... Again, I would never step foot into a yorubaland which is now the somalia of Nigeria.. I only stay in Lagos which is no mans land. Between an osunite like you seeking economic asylum in Lagos while staying with your uncle who pays rent to an igbo landlord and a tax paying igbo man in lagos, who has more stake in lagos? Answer? The only thing yoruba have ever produced is cocoa which is now useless.. If not, the entire yorubaland will not be like the somalia it has become thanks to governors owing several month half salaries and no economic development. Leave lagos alone, the tax paying igbos in Lagos have taken care of lagos already, think about your villages and caves in osun.. smh
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by wowcatty: 2:20am On Sep 12, 2018
I knew you have some mental problem but just didn't know how bad. I don't read all your post either, it's a waste of time.

It's like saying you will never put water on your body but will bathe, how do you bathe without water? Once you are in Lagos you are in Yorubaland. And you will have to pass through about 3 other Yoruba states to get to Lagos.

No self respecting people will be claiming a place you are just there like you are a nobody, Yoruba controls your way of life. You are not among the ruling class both executive and traditional. Your entire world is in the hand of Yoruba and can be taking out with a stroke of pen in a minute. You should be ashamed of yourself that you can't find a single Igbos state to be proud of, it has to be in Yorubaland. Are you a dead people or what. No matter what, you will always be strangers in Lagos. This is the reason an igbo can never run to be governor of Lagos, you don't belong there, you will never be first class citizens in Lagos.

globemoney:

I stopped reading when I saw words like my backyard, my region, palm oil, trade, etc... Again, I would never step foot into a yorubaland which is now the somalia of Nigeria.. I only stay in Lagos which is no mans land. Between an osunite like you seeking economic asylum in Lagos while staying with your uncle who pays rent to an igbo landlord and a tax paying igbo man in lagos, who has more stake in lagos? Answer? The only thing yoruba have ever produced is cocoa which is now useless.. If not, the entire yorubaland will not be like the somalia it has become thanks to governors owing several month half salaries and no economic development. Leave lagos alone, the tax paying igbos in Lagos have taken care of lagos already, think about your villages and caves in osun.. smh
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by globemoney: 2:48am On Sep 12, 2018
wowcatty post=71119173[s:
]I knew you have some mental problem but just didn't know how bad. I don't read all your post either, it's a waste of time.

It's like saying you will never put water on your body but will bathe, how do you bathe without water? Once you are in Lagos you are in Yorubaland. And you will have to pass through about 3 other Yoruba states to get to Lagos.

No self respecting people will be claiming a place you are just there like you are a nobody, Yoruba controls your way of life. You are not among the ruling class both executive and traditional. Your entire world is in the hand of Yoruba and can be taking out with a stroke of pen in a minute. You should be ashamed of yourself that you can't find a single Igbos state to be proud of, it has to be in Yorubaland. Are you a dead people or what. No matter what, you will always be strangers in Lagos. This is the reason an igbo can never run to be governor of Lagos, you don't belong there, you will never be first class citizens in Lagos.[/s]

Gosh, I'm tired of explaining the same thing to this osunite,, Take lagos out of your mouth when mentioning you dead yoruba states and I don't pass through yoruba dead skull mining states to get to Lagos, I fly in. I can't be found a good 10 seconds anywhere in hunger savaged yorubaland. Keep talking about your irrelevant first class citizens whatever while your uncles who manage to get economic asylum in Lagos pay their rents to their igbo landlords.. yeye
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by NdiaraIGBO: 2:55am On Sep 12, 2018
globemoney:

Gosh, I'm tired of explaining the same thing to this osunite,, Take lagos out of your mouth when mentioning you dead yoruba states and I don't pass through yoruba dead skull mining states to get to Lagos, I fly in. I can't be found a good 10 seconds anywhere in hunger savaged yorubaland. Keep talking about your irrelevant first class citizens whatever while your uncles who manage to get economic asylum in Lagos pay their rents to their igbo landlords.. yeye

You truly have a mental problem
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by globemoney: 2:57am On Sep 12, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

He is a Yoruba man, we are yoruba first and we do not regards the useless state lines. Omoluabi can come from anywhere in yorubaland. Awon FFK up IPOB Bastards
Get off my mentions and go and eat amala or better yet go and sacrifice your skull to you ritualist uncle
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by wowcatty: 3:00am On Sep 12, 2018
Sabmiller is internationally owned.

Lagosians = Yoruba

You have no say in who is who in Lagos, You are a 3rd class citizen. You will continue to drool over Lagos in vain. I just told you that a Togolese who has never been to Nigeria has more rights in Lagos than an igbo born in Lagos. You are just wasting your time.

I'm sure your prayers will be for Nigeria to remain as it is but what if it doesn't? You still haven't answered my question. I know some of you will look for a way to beat the system but will find it difficult. Even if you can speak Yoruba and, change your names, what about your local govt, Baale and family heads. Igbos, you must be praying hard for Nigeria to remain one, or else it's over for you.

What will you do if Nigeria divides? Will you refuse to get resident permit or immigrant status?

globemoney:

There was no international breweries in Anambra, what we have is Sabmiller which was bought over and is still functioning last I checked. Lagos is for Lagosians.. An igbo man from my village in Anambra has equal or even more rights than a yoruba man from akure in lagos since igbos have more economic value than the other.. If you doubt me ask Tonu Nwulu, house of reps member in lagos tongue
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by globemoney: 3:14am On Sep 12, 2018
wowcatty:
Sabmiller is internationally owned.

Lagosians = Yoruba

You have no say in who is who in Lagos, You are a 3rd class citizen. You will continue to drool over Lagos in vain. I just told you that a Togolese who has never been to Nigeria has more rights in Lagos than an igbo born in Lagos. You are just wasting your time.

I'm sure your prayers will be for Nigeria to remain as it is but what if it doesn't? You still haven't answered my question. I know some of you will look for a way to beat the system but will find it difficult. Even if you can speak Yoruba and, change your names, what about your local govt, Baale and family heads. Igbos, you must be praying hard for Nigeria to remain one, or else it's over for you.

What will you do if Nigeria divides? Will you refuse to get resident permit or immigrant status?

@the bold, you just told me because your who? You would think I would take the opinion of an inconsequential omonile pickpocket from osun. As far as we know, igbos lagosians have more economic value to Lagosians than yoruba lagosians go and ask former minister ogunlewe so a hunger savaged pickpocket like you can stay here ranting from morning till night, it wont change nothing, it wont change the fact that osun state is currently the poorest state in nigeria
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by wowcatty: 3:19am On Sep 12, 2018
And let's say you could afford to fly to your village everytime, you still flew over other 3 Yoruba states.

What exactly is pursuing you that you can't stay and fix your region in preparation for Nigeria break up. Yoruba have more than realized the mistake made in opening their door for you and will shut it when country breaks and you won't have Nigeria to hide behind or under, it will be every man for himself. So tell me exactly what you will do when Nigeria breaks or are you going to keep doing everything to stop the break up?

What will you do when Nigeria breaks?

Igbos go home and build your region. Let the world see what you can build, enough of freeloading and parasitic behavior. Nothing last forever, Nigeria is an artificial country.

I'm saying it now because we will not accept more than 100,000 Igbos refugees as part of our humanitarian contribution

globemoney:

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Konquest: 3:22am On Sep 12, 2018
Segunade10:
Beyonce & Alex Iwobi Salute Wizkid As They Rock His New Nike 'Star Boy' Jersey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgPngHjFsSg

Donald Trump Praise Wizkid As He Rock His Jersey With Kanye West

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghQlTZ5GqYk
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by wowcatty: 3:41am On Sep 12, 2018
Stories! Just stop bringing your Igbo pickpockets to Lagos. All the stories of gutter is dirty you are telling now won't save your ass. I know you are counting on Yoruba to keep millions of igbo refugees and the ones that will be coming from the north but it's not going to work. Instead of thinking about your economic situation that's the worst of all you are talking trash.

You Igbos are of no value to yourselves let alone your host communities or anyone. You are insignificant parasites that contribute nothing to Lagos but takes from Yorubaland. You don't pay taxes, you use up our social services and pay nothing and live like flies in homes. You rent 2x2 shop and let your people sleep in there without toilet and running water, only for them to poop all over gutter and drainage systems. You are also responsible for garbage piles on the street, trying to turn Lagos to Aba. Like lepers, you can't build your region and still want to come and destroy mine. You are terribly bad for Lagos and other Yoruba states and the only reason you are still tolerated is the hope that Nigeria will soon be over.

So what will you do if Nigeria breaks or how long is it going to take you to figure it out.

globemoney:

@the bold, you just told me because your who? You would think I would take the opinion of an inconsequential omonile pickpocket from osun. As far as we know, igbos lagosians have more economic value to Lagosians than yoruba lagosians go and ask former minister ogunlewe so a hunger savaged pickpocket like you can stay here ranting from morning till night, it wont change nothing, it wont change the fact that osun state is currently the poorest state in nigeria
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by wowcatty: 5:16am On Sep 12, 2018
Hehehe! Don't ever comment on nairaland then if you don't want him to quote you, abi you missed your way to biafraland? Abi you no dey shame ni!
Westaslave2:
dnt ever in ur life quote me again...ar u mad or sometin afonja

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by escodotman: 6:14am On Sep 12, 2018
globemoney:

don'tyou also have governor is your ogbomosho cave? Lagos is for lagosians and not yoruba affair, go back to your bankrupt states and ask your governors to free your states from poverty instead of always dreaming about lagos.. yeye
So if they ask your state of origin on any document, you would say ''lagosian'' and not Enugu or Anambra, ehn omo ibo? This dude is very funny o.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by escodotman: 6:26am On Sep 12, 2018
globemoney:

That akure man Ambode became governor of Lagos state does not mean every yoruba man can aspire to be lagos goveror.. Why not go and become governor of osun state and restore the people there from the stone age instead of fantasizing about being lagos from you cave in osun.. yeye
Even if Ambode is from Akure, isn't he a Yoruba man and isn't Lagos a Yoruba state? Isn't Lagos a Southwest state?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by escodotman: 6:29am On Sep 12, 2018
globemoney:

Did you say Lagos is a no man's land? Hehehe... Did Lagos fall down from the sky? You are just very funny

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Rasdagama: 6:32am On Sep 12, 2018
Beginning of failure of APC in Lagos State. History will repeat itself on how Sir Michael Otedola became the governor of Lagos state at the expense of the then SDP!
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Westaslave2(f): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2018
wowcatty:
Hehehe! Don't ever comment on nairaland then if you don't want him to quote you, abi you missed your way to biafraland? Abi you no dey shame ni!
who ar u ? wat is ur name? n who is ur dad?
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Westaslave2(f): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Look at your googles. Only 2 people use this kind. Blind people and welders.

Which one are you? grin
but ur kind die 2 av me wt my blindman glass...lolz
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by wowcatty: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
See a wandering refugee in his country of birth, there's nothing I won't see on nairaland!
Westaslave2:
who ar u ? wat is ur name? n who is ur dad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri / 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / PHOTOS: El-rufai ‘becomes Lecturer’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.