Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos (54803 Views)

Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) / Jimi Agbaje And Jide Sanwoolu Pictured Together In Church On New Year Day (pics) / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Hotfreeze: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
Westaslave2:
is a welcomed idea because ambode hates igbos wt passion...i heard d new guy speaks igbo

Killed in South Africa
Executed in Indonesia
Jailed in China
Sentenced in Vietnam
Chased out of the North
Flogged in Delta State
Deported from Lagos.
DNA Conducted and denied by Jews

There's nowhere you people go that you're not hated. I actually think it's more of a spiritual curse for betraying Jesus Christ by your ancestor Judas Iscariot.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by globemoney: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Here is Ekweremadu, he's the most senior Igbo politician in Nigeria. He went to pledge his life, your life, your father's life and all your coming generations to Tinubu in Bourdillion.

Keep making noise online when your most senior politician serves tea during political meetings in Bourdillion.
Ekweremadu is not even the richest nor the most influential politician in his own state.. But we have yoruba leader who is now richer than all yoruba states combined while all yoruba states are bankrupt.. oma se oh.. ndo

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by globemoney: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
nickxtra:
Tinubu wants a Christian out, to bring in another Muslim? Na Tinubu get Lagos?
Ambode is not a true christian, he must be booted out. He's a bigot
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Hotfreeze: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
globemoney:

Ekweremadu is not even the richest nor the most influential politician in his own state.. But we have yoruba leader who is now richer than all yoruba states combined while all yoruba states are bankrupt.. oma se oh.. ndo

Hushpuppy is richer than Ebonyi state.

His Gucci wardrobe alone costs more than the money spent on education by Ebonyi.

Niggers don't go to school, they hawk.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Hotfreeze: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
globemoney:

Ambode is not a true christian, he must be booted out. He's a bigot

Yes
Boot Ambode out and let your father riding okada in Abakaliki come and be Governor.

I'm happy you Igbos are saying this so that if he comes back, he'll know his true enemies.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by ModsareChevres: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
What concerns piggyyeasterners in this matter

Small time, they will adopt one of the Yoruba contenders as Igbo candidate.

Goats!
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by ModsareChevres: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Yes
Boot Ambode out and let your father riding okada in Abakaliki come and be Governor.

I'm happy you Igbos are saying this so that if he comes back, he'll know his true enemies.

Don't mind them. Ambode will surely return and keep them where they belong - below.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by slivertongue: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Stop inflating d compromise drama as political fire. tinubu is testing d waters of loyalty
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by giles14(m): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
kidap:
Bola Tinubu Former Special Adviser, Jide Sanwoolu Joins Gubernatorial Race In Lagos

Dele Momodu took to his tweet to react to one of the biggest News in Lagos State that Asiwaju bola Tinubu joker, Jide Sanwoolu as join the race to become governor.

See tweet below...

Lagos State politics on fire as ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU's secret joker JIDE SANWOOLU joins gubernatorial race... He was Special Adviser to Mr Femi Pedro as Dep Governor & Special Adviser to Gov Bola Tinubu before becoming a full Commissioner for Establishment in 2007... Stay tuned... 

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/09/11/bola-tinubu-former-special-adviser-jide-sanwoolu-joins-gubernatorial-race-in-lagos/
otedola all the way
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Omofunaab2: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hotfreeze:

How many civil servants do you have in the entire Anambra state? Not up to the ones in Abeokuta South LG alone.

Your Governors steal your future and use it to buy properties in Lagos. It didn't start today, Azikiwe stole money belonging to your fathers to start ACB Bank.

Joke's on you alobam niggers.

Lol, I'm guessing this is Okoyeebos grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
kunle75:

Everyone is afraid of loosing their share of relevance at ikoyi so no one has the ball to talk.

Its a matter of time before baba will loose relevance and gang up will eventually arise among those army he is raising now.
They will come together in the nearest future and dethrone baba at last, it might take time though

You people still don't get it . . . even without Tinubu, Ambode is the most hated governor in the history of APC Lagos.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
...during Ambode's tenure, Lagos became the dirtiest city in Africa. Every nook and cranny of the state became a huge pile of refuse and dumps. It's a zero on his leadership.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by eluquenson(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by kunle75(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bagehot:

You people still don't get it . . . even without Tinubu, Ambode is the most hated governor in the history of APC Lagos.

Please enlighten me the more,i will be willing to learn
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by firo08(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
globemoney:
Tinubu is now using this model to renegotiate his deal with Lagos state second term governors. He did the same with Fashola and now doing it with Ambode. At the end, Ambode will get the ticket after renegotiating and signing off Lagos state to Tinubu for second term.. In any case if Tinubu decides to go ahead and dump ambode it will be a good look because Ondo state born Ambode is the most tribalistic governor Lagos has produced.. Without Tinubu he will
lose woefully
I don't support Apc so whatever their fracas may be is not of my business.
My question is , will Lagos revenue continue to be in the pocket of one person? Me , I see tinubu as an ungrateful person fellow.
My advice to u bro please be a man with full capacity and stop being asiwaju ass licker and it's time to wise up and no man island.
May God help you.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by tobilinoP(m): 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
nickxtra:
Tinubu wants a Christian out, to bring in another Muslim? Na Tinubu get Lagos?
Jide Sanwo olu is a christian
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by CloudResident(m): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
RockHard:

Lol. I can see you are still embittered about that Yoruba language law Ambode passed sometime back. cheesy Before, una say Fashola was 'tribalistic' for sending back Anambra's share of destitutes littering Lagos, now it is Ambode's turn. cheesy I am sure Ambode's successor will also inherit that una 'tribalist' label. Una no dey tire?

Your head dey there bruva. grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by ashjay001(m): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
moyinoluwabun:
As for me ousting Ambode ain't a smart move.

Ambode, na bad market. If allowed to finish his tenure, APC might regret it
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by perryy(m): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
This is why I trust the niger deltans. Amaechi called GEJ bluff and nothing happened. Oshiomole dared all the godfathers in Edo and nothing happened. Ambode, pls gather liver and put Tinubu where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Lekanawotunde: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
I'm still waiting for the veracity of the news flying around. If becomes real, Tinubu may be unlucky this time.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by wowcatty: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
What's your own? Don't you have governors in wherever you are from no matter inconsequential it is? As far as Lagos politics is concerned, it all Yoruba affair and we don't want to hear from you, just mute yourself.
globemoney:
Tinubu is now using this model to renegotiate his deal with Lagos state second term governors. He did the same with Fashola and now doing it with Ambode. At the end, Ambode will get the ticket after renegotiating and signing off Lagos state to Tinubu for second term.. In any case if Tinubu decides to go ahead and dump ambode it will be a good look because Ondo state born Ambode is the most tribalistic governor Lagos has produced.. Without Tinubu he will lose woefully

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by tesppidd: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
The question is

Who holds the party structure?

Who has the delegates?

Ambode or Tinubu?
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by wowcatty: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
He's probably a Tinubu/Ambode operative to help push other opposition back and after getting enough votes from Pdp he will then address his camp to vote Ambode. He can also address the question of automatic ticket for Ambode and makes it look a well contested race. In all, there's no way Tinubu is giving up on Ambode this 2019, they are riding it together and strong. Kudos to Jagaban!
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by globemoney: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
wowcatty:
What's your own? Don't you have governors in wherever you are from no matter inconsequential it is? As far as Lagos politics is concerned, it all Yoruba affair and we don't want to hear from you, just mute yourself.
don'tyou also have governor is your ogbomosho cave? Lagos is for lagosians and not yoruba affair, go back to your bankrupt states and ask your governors to free your states from poverty instead of always dreaming about lagos.. yeye
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by wowcatty: 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
My governor is Ambode, the governor of Lagos, a Yoruba man and he's the one we are talking about. And you have to be Yoruba to be a proper Lagosian, the rest of you are just deceiving yourselves.

Lagos is Yoruba affair and will forever be. Even people of Ogbomoso and Kwara/Kogi all the way to Togo and Benin rep are Yoruba and part of Lagos heritage. Even the Yoruba from other continents who have never been to Nigeria have more rights in Lagos than you Igbos who have lived in Lagos for years, we are tribal people in Africa and Yoruba tribe will not be an exception. You second class citizen and squatters will just be wishing otherwise. We were first Lagos before we became Nigeria. It's not my fault that your forefathers had no vision and foresight to build you a city to be proud of. Go and build your land and stop having your best be economic slaves and refugees in my land.
globemoney:

don'tyou also have governor is your ogbomosho cave? Lagos is for lagosians and not yoruba affair, go back to your bankrupt states and ask your governors to free your states from poverty instead of always dreaming about lagos.. yeye

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by deomelo: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Ambode is not tribalistic.

You guys try nonsense that you can try in your states in Lagos.

Can Ebonyi people call Anambra no man's land?

You've not even seen anything yet. If Igbos don't support APC and APC wins in 2019, you've been kicked to everlasting offside and have moved from third class citizens to 6th class citizens.

Fashola in his first 3 years commissioned schools, maternity centers, hospitals waterworks, parks, power plants, roads, bridges including lekki ikoyi bridge, still the best bridge in Nigeria, he started the Lagos Metro rail and 10 lane freeway project, the largest public works project in Africa back then, all for half of Ambode's budget.

...but what is Ambode doing, dismantling Fashola's achievements from LAWMA/The best waste management agency in Nigeria to abandoning housing estate projects, littering Lagos with substandard road projects and and so on, even 4th MB is still a pipe dream with no start day in sight.

The man is grossly incompetent.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by klax(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
globemoney:
Tinubu is now using this model to renegotiate his deal with Lagos state second term governors. He did the same with Fashola and now doing it with Ambode. At the end, Ambode will get the ticket after renegotiating and signing off Lagos state to Tinubu for second term.. In any case if Tinubu decides to go ahead and dump ambode it will be a good look because Ondo state born Ambode is the most tribalistic governor Lagos has produced.. Without Tinubu he will lose woefully

People like you deserve to be thrown to sambisa forest I have never seen this type of stupid post in Nairaland meaning once again you are technically imbecille to call Ambode a tribalist.

Leave Lagos matter talk about your state you hear, lagosian don't need your senseless opinion. Go and sleep biko let us have fresh air here.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by cornwall: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
tayo4ng:
There must be an end to god fatherism in the nation, Ambode as done well he must be allow for his second term. Soon Tinubu wife we want to be the governor of Lagos.

yes Ambode ass done well
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Westaslave2(f): 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Killed in South Africa
Executed in Indonesia
Jailed in China
Sentenced in Vietnam
Chased out of the North
Flogged in Delta State
Deported from Lagos.

There's nowhere you people go that you're not hated. I actually think it's more of a spiritual curse for betraying Jesus Christ by your ancestor Judas Iscariot.
dnt ever in ur life quote me again...ar u mad or sometin afonja
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Hotfreeze: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
Westaslave2:
dnt ever in ur life quote me again...ar u mad or sometin afonja

Look at your googles. Only 2 people use this kind. Blind people and welders.

Which one are you? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos by Westaslave2(f): 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Killed in South Africa
Executed in Indonesia
Jailed in China
Sentenced in Vietnam
Chased out of the North
Flogged in Delta State
Deported from Lagos.

cc lalasticlala
rule 2 ,has been broken by dis man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) / 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.