Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,716 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over (21167 Views)

Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October / Patience Jonathan Must Tell Nigerians How She Built N10b Worth Hotel – CACOL / Ekiti Assembly Suspends Sunday Akinniyi, Chief Whip For Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by yomi96(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
SeriouslySense:
okay, Please let us take it back, thank you
sowore the blackmailer? no thanks

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by PMBtill2023: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
sojiboy:
The last part
Foolyose is a correct thief!
Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by slivertongue: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
He is still d gov. hop he applies it well cos dia will accountability
Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by legba1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
seanfer:
The leader of the youths from across the Niger...

As in....ipob role model
Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by deomelo: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7399656_fbimg1531340498237_jpeg9931971eda6241e9d2a4ed2385fe8d63

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7448533_img20170618133230_jpegcf178dc4aec1c8e91538dde8ae282fdd

Chief commander of ipob crooked and corrupt battalion.

And the clown still refuse to pay salary, but Igbos will

#Iyaminpain

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by blackpanda: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
FoxyFlow:
I don't care. I don't wanna know. I don't give two fecks! I just want Buhari to go back to Daura!

And u will continue to be disappointed and frustrated grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by Vizzzjane1: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by wink2015(m): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Niger delta crude oil money allocated to the Ekiti state government being abused.

By the time Nigeria is restructed every state will have to look inward for internal revenue. Even if it means selling chewing sticks to raise money for capital projects.

Governor Fayose is copying Ex-President Goodluck Azikiwe Jonathan who appointed Inspector General of Police for President Muhammadu Buhari few months to handing over power.
Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by fokusmind: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Election money spent by APC will be recovered during Fayemi's term in office, how do you want Fayose to rrcover his?�‍♂️
Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by fokusmind: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
Election money spent by Fayemi will be recovered during Fayemi's term in office, how do you want Fayose to rrcover his?�‍♂️
Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by olufolarin2222: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
fayose na sharp guy. tough he try for ekiti state in infrastructure
Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by ipobarecriminals: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
seanfer:
The leader of the youths from across the Niger...
aka fl@theads,Pigs,jhudas,idiots, osus .Nah wah ooo
Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by authority2006(m): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
FoxyFlow:
I don't care. I don't wanna know. I don't give two fecks! I just want Buhari to go back to Daura!

Wow, justice clap for yourself! A governor wanted to steal 10 billion naira just a month to leaving the office and you don't care. But Buhari who had given Nigeria a new face internationally must go. It only makes sense if you are PDP supporter.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
traihit:
This man sha... as much as he would have shut the APC down with excellent achievement in governance, he decided to play the crook and his success? He succeeded in telling us that neither APC nor PDP deserve to rule Nigeria.
real truth
Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by ipobarecriminals: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
cool our jhudas immigrants support thief like dis popular ponmo cutter
Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by Niyil: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
supplementary budget is something acceptably done every where, i don't know why Mr fayose is trying to implicate himself with so called revised appropriation bill,its just like trying to shot himself in the foot if he has something to hide.
Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by candygist: 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
FoxyFlow:

Ipobian amaka
Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by mechanics(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
hmmmmm, he should not just create problems for himself.
Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by kunmiiii: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
FoxyFlow:

Ahaan!! Take it easy oo, is that why you're convulsing like a mental patient.
Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by Headboy2000: 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
I hope Fayose and his supporters won't say his signature was doctored when EFCC starts to investigate.

Appropriate budget in September?
Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by femorra(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
10 Billion! argh! i'm in pains!!
Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by anthonyuncle(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
what kinda daylight robbery is dz? dz guy just exposed himself as da chief of touts... haba!!
Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by hargbolahan01: 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
N10b for what?

the most pained part was they must pass the bill before governor's deadline. is he controlling them?
Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by Sleekfingers: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Fayose want to runaway. Efcc should watching him closely...

Fayemi should try as much as he can to expose any unclear transaction the state money was spent on
Re: Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over by win2kwire: 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
He is not a good state thief.
Learn from Oshiomole, collect 75 million dollar loan on the state's head before leaving.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos / Jonathan Can Afford To Ignore Boko Haram - Cynical Politics / FG Recovers 40 New SUVs, Other Vehicles From Perm Sec - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.