Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags (26609 Views)

Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Catholic Church In Onitsha, Disperses Worshipers / Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Chibuzoc(m): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
God bless all lovers of freedom

2 Likes

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Temptee101(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
You can kill a people but you can never kill the ideology of a people

God bless Biafraians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nightmareo07: 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
annnikky:
Fearless youths that want freedom sad
There was a con3

My sweet love. tongue
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Sleekfingers: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
Make them sit at home na. I don't see anything wrong with that..

But operation python dance guys must be on ground. In case of any violence. And they should be severely dealt with.

And these morons think their people living in Lagos, kaduna, kano, etc will sit at home. Unserious people
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nightmareo07: 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Westaslave2:
Me as d greatest biafran lady ever wl bring nigeria on its kneel nigeria beware of some ladies frm december...dey wl beg me but i wl push dia stinky islamic ass in flush away

Proud of u my dear .
Thats a spirit of typical igbo lady.
I'm proud of u and tossie101.
Pls remove it name on ur Ziggy if thatsbur real name , so that this evil haters won't start hunting u.
They hate it whan an igbo lady identifies with her biafran identity.
It pains them to the bone.

Cc LZAA , immhotep , sharpshooota come and give this Ada some accolades

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by zidek(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Confused colour flag! With confused people!
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Kachy1605(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ray97:
I count 20 hungry garage boys.

#shakinTables
you know say you be foolish goat? Idiot cow
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Kachy1605(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
zidek:
Confused colour flag! With confused people!
mumu like you and your father.
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Kachy1605(m): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sleekfingers:

But operation python dance guys must be on ground. In case of any violence. And they should be severely dealt with.

And these morons think their people living in Lagos, kaduna, kano, etc will sit at home. Unserious people
you are the world greatest mumu
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by babajero(m): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ray97:

#shakinTables
really, are you sure, now tell me how many people fought for nigerian independence and how many people fought for the liberation of South Africa from apartheid?
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Str8talk21: 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
d moderator must be a usual biased afonja. using d word "banned " sounds rather critical and vengeful.
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by bot101(m): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Historically, Biafra Sit At Home has never been violent, until the Nigerian Police Force in their characteristic manner of cluelessness showed up.

You are not Igbo, and know next to nothing about Igbo people, I came down to Lagos 3 months ago, and contrary to the lies that the likes of you propagate on Nairaland and elsewhere, there is a very strong and committed IPOB body here in Lagos. Quit misinforming people. Speak the truth for once in your bloody life or shut up and allow people who have a real stake Speak!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
You can kill them, but you can't kill their ideology. Nigeria please let them go.
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by elmodee7(m): 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
idiotic pigs of briafia. IPOB

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Sleekfingers: 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
[quote author=bot101 post=71117711]

Historically, Biafra Sit At Home has never been violent, until the Nigerian Police Force in their characteristic manner of cluelessness showed up.

You are not Igbo, and know next to nothing about Igbo people, I came down to Lagos 3 months ago, and contrary to the lies that the likes of you propagate on Nairaland and elsewhere, there is a very strong and committed IPOB body here in Lagos. Quit misinforming people. Speak the truth for once in your bloody life or shut up and allow people who have a real stake Speak!![/quote

Are they going to sit at all in those states mentioned. Yeah, I resides in Lagos. Ipob are in Lagos no doubt about that. But they can't protest or do shit in Lagos. They do their meetings secretly.

If they try shit. That their heads will be reshape for them ]
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by technicallyrich(m): 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
I am ijaw and i love and support biafra just like my brother isari dokubo

3 Likes

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Marbleaik: 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
UMUCHINEKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIDE ON
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by bot101(m): 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
[quote author=Sleekfingers post=71117930][/quote]

Lol, when they do, go and force them to stand up you hear??
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Duru1(m): 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
Chibuzoc:
God bless all lovers of freedom

Dude, you could not be more correct.
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Duru1(m): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
elmodee7:
idiotic pigs of briafia. IPOB

Nigeria is more idiotic.

4 Likes

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by slivertongue: 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
IPOB sud respect d law and keep to sitting at home on d 14th instead of tryin 2force citizens 2do dia wish
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by elmodee7(m): 12:02am On Sep 12, 2018
people of the flat

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 12, 2018
Kachy1605:
you know say you be foolish goat? Idiot cow
only me goat and cow.. Pls dont be angry
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Simbrixton(m): 12:18am On Sep 12, 2018
Biafra has come to stay am yoruba and I support u to the death
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by BabaRamota1980: 12:23am On Sep 12, 2018
Yanminri violating riot act of 1926. Ipob dey play with fire.

Buratai go dispatch soldiers with map of sambisa overlaid on Enugu. Na go soldier hear... grin
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by 3Ceagle(m): 12:39am On Sep 12, 2018
Ray97:

#shakinTables

Nigerians are too docile and timid when it comes to fighting for their right. If you cannot die for what you believe then you should not judge those who can. Fela said it all yet this generation don't learn anything from the past. Nobody will better this country except you stand up and demand for it. Take a look at most advanced countries, people went out in the Street, from ANC in SA, to Black movement in USA, to the French revolution, it had to be the common man demanding for change. So what do you belief in?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Roger3D(m): 12:44am On Sep 12, 2018
Westaslave2:
Me as d greatest biafran lady ever wl bring nigeria on its kneel nigeria beware of some ladies frm december...dey wl beg me but i wl push dia stinky islamic ass in flush away
Your signature betrays how dumb you are. I feel sincerely sorry for the man that has to cohabit with you
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by elmodee7(m): 12:50am On Sep 12, 2018
Igbos and stupidity

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nightmareo07: 12:57am On Sep 12, 2018
elmodee7:
people of the flat

This people

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nightmareo07: 12:58am On Sep 12, 2018
elmodee7:
Igbos and stupidity
This people

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nightmareo07: 1:00am On Sep 12, 2018
Roger3D:
Your signature betrays how dumb you are. I feel sincerely sorry for the man that has to cohabit with you

Shut up idiot are pained ..
Wastaslaves I'm proud of u a million times.
U are far better than her smelly and ugly afonja sisters.
He is pained coz u support Biafra.
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by BabaRamota1980: 1:13am On Sep 12, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Shut up idiot are pained ..
Wastaslaves I'm proud of u a million times.
U are far better than her smelly and ugly afonja sisters.
He is pained coz u support Biafra.

Really? Westslave that was rescued from babyfactory. grin. Mtcchheeew....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Buhari Sharpens Focus On Niger Delta By Garba Shehu / Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.