Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags (26615 Views)

Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Catholic Church In Onitsha, Disperses Worshipers / Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by MONIKERREVEALER: 4:02am On Sep 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Out of all Afonja on this forum, I see him less than anything so he's wasting his time trying to get arise out of me. I barely acknowledge attention seekers especially ones I believe have the same intellect as Buhari. The only reason he's even on my radar right now is because I need something to pass my time until my break is over.

As for the bold, haven't our people being doing that? In less than 50 years we rebuilt our land with little to zero help from that shithole government and with every policy they can think of to make sure such never happens. In less than 50 years we did what Niggeria couldn't do with 100 years of it's living. Sometimes I wonder where Igboland would have been if we weren't carved into this retrogressive shithole called Niggeria.

Lastly you keep asking what's my solution to igbo-Niggeria. Do I look like I care about igbo and Niggeria relationship? I repeat my question to you, what benefits have Igbos gained since becoming part of shithole, infact what benefits have we are we gaining even now? My only concern when it comes to igbo and Niggeria is complete dissolve aka cutting every ties we have with such a hate filled, religion induced, lack of growth that pretends to be a country hence I support and follow each group that fights for division. Nothing more, nothing less interest me.
so, how do we divide without bloodshed? dont get me wrong, I am just asking for a bloodless parting of ways. nothing else. be back, duty calls. thanks.
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Ikenna0b: 4:03am On Sep 12, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

so, how do we divide without bloodshed? dont get me wrong, I am just asking for a bloodless parting of ways. nothing else. be back, duty calls. thanks.

Again what is IPOB, MASSOB, BIM and Pretty much every Biafran group have asked for? Referendum

How does that lead to bloodshed?

What all the Biafran groups have been lacking on excluding one is diplomatically trying to convert each Igbo personal in Western government into Biafran thinkers. Getting the Igbos outside to gain supporters of Nigeria's controllers aka the British, American, and now Chinese would be the best choice. From my understanding, each Biafran group excluding currently ipob are now binding together to work together. They all Ajay got the right platform aka asking for referendum. Now the next time is converting more Igbo leaders outside especially whom carry weight to gain the right nation support to their side. Before you ask about Igbo leaders in Niggeria...my answer to that is waste of space, time and energy. All those scammers have proven REPEATEDLY they care more for their pockets than igbo people in general. Take it from someone living in diaspora, the igbo leaders outside cares more for the people than what they'll gain hence alot of disapora activity and aids to home tend be stated by them

Anyway, heading back to work. Breaks is over so see ya. Nice talking to you.

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by BabaRamota1980: 4:10am On Sep 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Sadly, you betray your own breaking news every single day. Quote me on this and if anyone likes we can bet on this too, this nigga post tomorrow, the day after that and the day after that one and so forth and so on would be about Igbos.

In case you didnt get it...

Breaking news, i will continue to seek the attention you defined (posting about ibo) everyday, every opportunity, as long nairaland is here as a forum and im able to.

I am obsessed on yanminri topic. grin.
Yes, expect to see this "attention seeker" on ibo topics. Everyday! grin
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by BabaRamota1980: 4:13am On Sep 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

You truly are dumb. The saddest aspect of it, you don't even realize it.

The fact you've opened multiple threads on a tribe and invading any topics about them seeking to converse about them including when they are having discussion which focuses on just them alone; even when they ignore you, which happens more than once you still seek attention repeatedly, screams OBSESSION. Repeatedly doing it everyday even now that is middle of that night in that shithole rather than actually sleeping screams ATTENTION SEEKING.

It's hilarious you even trying to excuse your attention seeking to blogging. slowpoke creating a thread on a forum isn't blogging. First go and learn the definition of blogs and blogging before using it as an excuse.

Ibo topic is like tonic for me. It invigorates. Does that capture it for you, you get it now? grin grin grin
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Ikenna0b: 4:16am On Sep 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

In case you didnt get it...

Breaking news, i will continue to seek the attention you defined (posting about ibo) everyday, every opportunity, as long nairaland is here as a forum and im able to.

I am obsessed on yanminri topic. grin.
Yes, expect to see this "attention seeker" on ibo topics. Everyday! grin

Whatever intoxicate you, that's your palava. Make a fool of yourself everyday till the day you die, how does that fit concern me?

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by BabaRamota1980: 4:21am On Sep 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Whatever intoxicate you, that's your palava. Make a fool of yourself everyday till the day you die, how does that fit concern me?

Good response! Now you see the light.

Until Seun or his mods make rules that forbids talking about Ibo or opening threads about Ibo...dude, you are wasting time trying to push me away from attractive topics that delight me to talk about.

I can come on your topic and just post responses all day long. You think i care whetber or not anyone respond?

You are yet to catch up on whats going on. grin
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Mgbadike80: 4:23am On Sep 12, 2018
lawalosky:

why can't you just go and join them in the protest.
people like you should be on the front line...
ipob ni, ko ipork
it would be a better use of your time to face the uncountable and unsolvable Nigerian problems than to be quoting somebody that doesn't care about your existence. Nigeria gba kwaa oku!!!.
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by potterdon: 5:55am On Sep 12, 2018
elmodee7:
idiotic pigs/plagues of buhari . IPOB
No need to thank me I corrected it for free grin
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 12, 2018
God looked at the hausa man and said what a good creation, he looks at the yoruba and said what a nice creation, he looked at the Tiv man and said what a wonderful creation, then he looked at the IGBOMAN and said I perfected it here, what a perfect creation......

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by sanandreas(m): 6:17am On Sep 12, 2018
That's onueke market garage. Beautiful memory of that town. Nice people and shout out to the people of Amuzu.
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by lawalosky(m): 6:36am On Sep 12, 2018
Mgbadike80:
it would be a better use of your time to face the uncountable and unsolvable Nigerian problems than to be quoting somebody that doesn't care about your existence. Nigeria gba kwaa oku!!!.
why are ur skull so empty like this people like u and FFK are the reason dozens of innocent souls were killed including Nnamdi kanu..
instead of preaching for them to shed there sword, and go find something meaningful to do with there life.. u are here with ur nonsense hatred attitude, encouraging an easy way to there graves..
learn bro...
am talking u d reality
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by MightySparrow: 6:40am On Sep 12, 2018
Lazy youths

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Mbediogu(m): 6:57am On Sep 12, 2018
Ray97:
I count 20 hungry garage boys.

#shakinTables
Why do you think they are hungry? Wait until they buy off your grandfather's grave. Scram!
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by IbrahimDamola: 7:09am On Sep 12, 2018
Fukafuka:
I be abokii buffoon. grin

grin

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by IbrahimDamola: 7:11am On Sep 12, 2018
elmodee7:
idiotic pigs of briafia. IPOB

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nightmareo07: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

The joke is on you when it comes to skull miner. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hehehe u want make I embarrass u abi. grin
Dont start what u can't Finnish .
Yorubas are the real skull miners.

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by gidgiddy: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2018
Umuchukwu!

We shall not relent until we get our freedom from this 1914 British colonial disaster refered to as "Nigeria"
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by gare(f): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2018
zoba88:
IPOB members in Eke Ezza popularly known as Eke Imoha in Ezza South LGA of Ebonyi State today took to the streets to sensitize people to sit at home on 14th Sept 2018.

It should be recalled that the group was recently proscribed and labelled a terrorist group by the FG

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/ipob-members-storm-streets-of-ebonyi.html

THEY ARE SIMPLY JOBLESS BECAUSE IF THEY HAVE JOBS OR BIZ THEY WILL BE THERE TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET. grin grin grin grin
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by gidgiddy: 8:28am On Sep 12, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

seems you are extremely passionate about ivgo affairs. impressive. do you know that igbos have a lot to lose, considering the level of investments the have in situ in nigeria? dont you think there may be some other way of reaching a compromise btwn igbos and nigeria that would not precipitate bloodshed? I am asking you this coz Ive followed you for a while and I believe you must have been working on something solid. I am igbo.

How come you Nigerians are always talking about bloodshed when the Biafran agitators are talking about referendum? Whatever 8nvestments Igbos lose in Nigeria, it will never be worth as much their freedom

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by dannyrilson1(m): 8:56am On Sep 12, 2018
Terrorists causing public disturbance in Nigeria.
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Scholarnwadimma(f): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2018
Mgbadike80:
if Nigeria have at least twenty youths in each city that are willing to take back the country from the ruling class, your country would have been better today
#IPOByouthsrule
Epic reply of the year.
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2018
The love for a country.....that's how much we love BIAFRA

#Biafrexit

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by gidgiddy: 10:09am On Sep 12, 2018
dannyrilson1:
Terrorists causing public disturbance in Nigeria.

You should consider it lucky that it's only disturbance they are causing. Go and ask people in Benue the kind of disturbance the Herdsmen are causing with their AK47
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:11am On Sep 12, 2018
gare:

THEY ARE SIMPLY JOBLESS BECAUSE IF THEY HAVE JOBS OR BIZ THEY WILL BE THERE TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET. grin grin grin grin
it was blacks like you that discouraged other blacks during the civil rights movements in places like the US and South Africa. telling them exactly the same kind of stuff likes you just did. "its better the whites keep ruling coz we blacks hate ourselves", "we dont have the resources to fight for our freedom", "lets keep managing what we have coz it could have been worse than it already is considering how POWERFUL our oppressors are". so, nothing new in your opinion. mind your bizness.
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Westaslave2(f): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Proud of u my dear .
Thats a spirit of typical igbo lady.
I'm proud of u and tossie101.
Pls remove it name on ur Ziggy if thatsbur real name , so that this evil haters won't start hunting u.
They hate it whan an igbo lady identifies with her biafran identity.
It pains them to the bone.

Cc LZAA , immhotep , sharpshooota come and give this Ada some accolades
my dear we arent dia class, one western guy dying 2 marry me imagine him even buying deep freezer 4 me but is no no no...he is in nairaland, i wl soon expose him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2018
Westaslave2:
my dear we arent dia class, one western guy dying 2 marry me imagine him even buying deep freezer 4 me but is no no no...he is in nairaland, i wl soon expose him
Correct babe.
Nwanyi oma. kiss

Lzaa come and see them looking for Igbo wife.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2018
gidgiddy:

How come you Nigerians are always talking about bloodshed when the Biafran agitators are talking about referendum? Whatever 8nvestments Igbos lose in Nigeria, it will never be worth as much their freedom
you know the political class of ALL tribes have been compromised and are strictly self seeking. none are gonna stick out their necks for a plebsbicite except the old vets like mbazulike amaechi, who is today a lone voice in the wilderness. look at what happened when tuface wanted to spur on the youths to effect a change in the system. brother, to even get the restructuring peeps are clamoring for could very easily turn bloody. now, for the umpteenth time, how do you PRACTICALLY see a parting of ways btwn the igbos and nigeria without bloodshed?
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by gidgiddy: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

you know the political class of ALL tribes have been compromised and are strictly self seeking. none are gonna stick out their necks for a plebsbicite except the old vets like mbazulike amaechi, who is today a lone voice in the wilderness. look at what happened when tuface wanted to spur on the youths to effect a change in the system. brother, to even get the restructuring peeps are clamoring for could very easily turn bloody. now, for the umpteenth time, how do you PRACTICALLY see a parting of ways btwn the igbos and nigeria without bloodshed?

You eve answered your own question. The people will keep agitating for a referendum until the political leaders in Nigeria grant them one. If they refuse to grant a referendum, the people will carry on agitating until they do, even if it takes 200 years. There is no need to fight any war any more.
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Again what is IPOB, MASSOB, BIM and Pretty much every Biafran group have asked for? Referendum

How does that lead to bloodshed?

What all the Biafran groups have been lacking on excluding one is diplomatically trying to convert each Igbo personal in Western government into Biafran thinkers. Getting the Igbos outside to gain supporters of Nigeria's controllers aka the British, American, and now Chinese would be the best choice. From my understanding, each Biafran group excluding currently ipob are now binding together to work together. They all Ajay got the right platform aka asking for referendum. Now the next time is converting more Igbo leaders outside especially whom carry weight to gain the right nation support to their side. Before you ask about Igbo leaders in Niggeria...my answer to that is waste of space, time and energy. All those scammers have proven REPEATEDLY they care more for their pockets than igbo people in general. Take it from someone living in diaspora, the igbo leaders outside cares more for the people than what they'll gain hence alot of disapora activity and aids to home tend be stated by them

Anyway, heading back to work. Breaks is over so see ya. Nice talking to you.

the West and now the Chinese see us all as a horde of Black savages to be exploited. they cant see the difference btwn an igbo and a yoruba much the same way most blacks cant tell the difference btwn a Chinese and a Philipino.

as far as the above lot are concerned, the more blacks they control, the better.

lets put on our thinking hats and think this thru properly. no need to rush things.

the elections are upon us and horse trading has begun in earnest. its time to gain some advantages frm the feds. we must back Ohanaeze, despite their shortcomings, in the short term. let us all get behind Nnia Nwodo, though we may have our reservations, and accord him the utmost respects as the igbo de facto leader in the absence of you know who.

lets give nigerians some quarter and watch their next move. we may be mistaken as weak yet, even women are thought to be the same though we all know the fallacy in that.

what say you bro?
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Westaslave2(f): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2018
immhotep:

Correct babe.
Nwanyi oma. kiss

Lzaa come and see them looking for Igbo wife.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101
lolz...ikegwuru ndi Yoruba, 4 nairaland dey go dey form badmouth but 4 real life dey can kill 2 marry we biafran ladies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
Westaslave2:
lolz...ikegwuru ndi Yoruba, 4 nairaland dey go dey form badmouth but 4 real life dey can kill 2 marry we biafran ladies
Gbam. Everytime Igbo Igbo Igbo grin grin
Their obsession with Igbo affairs has turned pathological cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by victorazyvictor(m): 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mgbadike80:
if Nigeria have at least twenty youths in each city that are willing to take back the country from the ruling class, your country would have been better today
#IPOByouthsrule

mmmmm salient word ever heard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" / Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) / Picture Of Saraki Signing 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.