Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags (26605 Views)

Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Catholic Church In Onitsha, Disperses Worshipers / Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
gidgiddy:

You eve answered your own question. The people will keep agitating for a referendum until the political leaders in Nigeria grant them one. If they refuse to grant a referendum, the people will carry on agitating until they do, even if it takes 200 years. There is no need to fight any war any more.

do see my response to Ikenna preceding page. lets get behind Nwodo. it hurts, yet is our best hand for now. what say you brother?
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by annnikky(f): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nightmareo07:

My sweet love. tongue
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by tossie101(f): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
immhotep:

Gbam. Everytime Igbo Igbo Igbo grin grin
Their obsession with Igbo affairs has turned pathological cheesy cheesy

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101

Useless tribe.
Who wants a skull miner as a husband.
Not me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nightmareo07: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
Westaslave2:
my dear we arent dia class, one western guy dying 2 marry me imagine him even buying deep freezer 4 me but is no no no...he is in nairaland, i wl soon expose him

Pls dont ever fall for that prank , they can't insults igbo ladies to call them all bad names and still wnt to marry them, they dnt have shame in their eyes.
Lol thats how they are chasing tossie101 up and down. grin

Cc: tossie101

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by BabaRamota1980: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
tossie101:

Useless tribe.
Who wants a skull miner as a husband.
Not me.

Lol

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by BabaRamota1980: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Pls dont ever fall for that prank , they can't insults igbo ladies to call them all bad names and still wnt to marry them, they dnt have shame in their eyes.

See as you dey describe yanminri toto like say na some jewel. grin
We are going on a park raid coming weekend to greet new migrants escaping baby factory. Pay for one get the sister at half price. grin
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by BabaRamota1980: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Hehehe u want make I embarrass u abi. grin
Dont start what u can't Finnish .
Yorubas are the real skull miners.

Joke is on you... grin

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by BabaRamota1980: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
Westaslave2:
lolz...ikegwuru ndi Yoruba, 4 nairaland dey go dey form badmouth but 4 real life dey can kill 2 marry we biafran ladies

Una wey dey rush us to get privilege in Yorubaland. The kind thing you do for Lagos you fit do am for East? By now you go don born like 5 pikins..all sold to marketers for human meat in restaurant. grin

Yinmu!
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nightmareo07: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

See as you dey describe yanminri toto like say na some jewel. grin
We are going on a park raid coming weekend to greet new migrants escaping baby factory. Pay for one get the sister at half price. grin

Heheheheheh....
See mumu, u are shouting up and down while we are ravaging it sisters in ur own land.
Empty vessle makes noise most. grin
U chasing Igbo women up and down.
Ur afonja ladies confessing online that igbo prick is is the best.

I have got plenty of this on my fone.
If I unleash them u won't sleep this night oo grin
Dnt try me.

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nightmareo07: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Joke is on you... grin

Hehehehehe see mumu, u are posting masquerade. While I bash u hard with reality.

Yoruba tribe is indeed a dumb tribe.
Awololo free education couldnt do much to enlighten you people
See mumu,
Im ready to bash ur conehead this afternoon idiot grin
Wicked useless tribe, who kill easily.

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by tossie101(f): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Lol

Yorubas are skull miners ugly smelly people.
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by tossie101(f): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Hehehehehe see mumu, u are posting masquerade. While I bash u hard with reality.

Yoruba tribe is indeed a dumb tribe.
Awololo free education couldnt do much to enlighten you people
See mumu,
Im ready to bash ur conehead this afternoon idiot grin
Wicked useless tribe, who kill easily.

Lol dont mind the mumu let him keep posting picture wey senior him gradpapa.

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by OBoy50: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
Though not a Biafran, #GIVE TO CEASAR THAT WHICH BELONGS TO CEASAR! #GIVE TO THE BIAFRANS THAT WHICH BELONGS TO BIAFRANS #GIVE TO MIDDLEBELT THAT WHICH BELONGS TO MIDDLEBELT (RESTRUCTURE.. And leave the rest for the rest. #Useless Government sad
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Westaslave2(f): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nightmareo07:

hahahahahaha...tossie101 na agbakwa ,okwa "oko junction"

2 Likes

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Westaslave2(f): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Una wey dey rush us to get privilege in Yorubaland. The kind thing you do for Lagos you fit do am for East? By now you go don born like 5 pikins..all sold to marketers for human meat in restaurant. grin

Yinmu!
u wont respect ur old age ryt? u yoruba men shud leave we biafran ladies alone..igbo guys hate ur girls y nt do dsame! n dnt even mention peter n lola here because dat is poverty alleviation frm a federal runs woman...dnt quote again i warned u

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nightmareo07: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
Westaslave2:

Hehehehe... Nne Ezigbo oko ka bu. grin grin
GI na ya ezigbo ada Biafra.
Im proud! wink

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nightmareo07: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
Westaslave2:
u wont respect ur old age ryt? u yoruba men shud leave we biafran ladies alone..igbo guys hate ur girls y nt do dsame! n dnt even mention peter n lola here because dat is poverty alleviation frm a federal runs woman...dnt quote again i warned u

Lolz dont mind the hopeless and shameless idiots with no principle and standard,
Double faced idiotic tribe

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by tossie101(f): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Westaslave2:

Looolz,
OSI gini?. akam na amu amu e be ino naa cheesy
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nightmareo07: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
annnikky:

shocked shocked shocked

Nwanyi oma.
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Westaslave2(f): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Hehehehe... Nne Ezigbo oko ka bu. grin grin GI na ya ezigbo ada Biafra. Im proud! wink
tanks baby...

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Westaslave2(f): 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Lolz dont mind the hopeless and shameless idiots with no principle and standard,
Double faced idiotic tribe
easy ooo! maka ndi ban ban

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Westaslave2(f): 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
tossie101:

Looolz, OSI gini?. akam na amu amu e be ino naa cheesy
hnhnhnhnhn...i laff in hindu
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nightmareo07: 7:18am On Sep 13, 2018
Westaslave2:
easy ooo! maka ndi ban ban

Babe Me no Dey fear them
That's where u guys are getting it wrong.
Can u see all sorts of absurd things they say against IGBOS? undecided.
I don't fear their ban it can't take my life.
Besides it won't take me 5mins to clone another nightmare Monika. undecided
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nightmareo07: 7:18am On Sep 13, 2018
Westaslave2:
tanks baby...

Yes baby
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 13, 2018
H
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by judondasylva(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Mgbadike80:
if Nigeria have at least twenty youths in each city that are willing to take back the country from the ruling class, your country would have been better today
#IPOByouthsrule
Nice reply my brother

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Westaslave2(f): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Babe Me no Dey fear them
That's where u guys are getting it wrong.
Can u see all sorts of absurd things they say against IGBOS? undecided.
I don't fear their ban it can't take my life.
Besides it won't take me 5mins to clone another nightmare Monika. undecided
hahaha...u ar really d nightmare

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by Nightmareo07: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2018
Westaslave2:
hahaha...u ar really d nightmare

Lol, I'm here to panel beat their coneheads.
I Was lying low for a long time till I realize that their insults are getting too much. angry
Re: 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags by elmodee7(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=IbrahimDamola post=71121565][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar As A Young Custom Officer / You Can Withdraw Money, Pay Bills With New National E-id Card - NIMC / Police Arrest Ogun Resident For Attacks On Fulanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.