Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest (6085 Views)

Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Criticise Buhari — Lai Mohammed / Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric / I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by PapaBaby: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Zombies are getting sense one by one.

Dear President Buhari and Vice President Osinbajo. Invading the court premises to re arrest Sowore will go down as one of the low points of this government, it is an embarrassment to those of us who support the...

https://twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1202900610691018754?s=19

2 Likes

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by PapaBaby: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
More

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by Honor10: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Buhari is a dictator and a useless tyrant. How can u allow DSS to enter into the court and chase judges out?

I am really disappointed in Buhari, kuku start wearing your military khaki, so we know we are no longer in Democracy.

Sowore, u are my hero forever. Thanks for the sacrifices even when the people u are fighting for doesn't care.

May the force be with you and keep you.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by Mutemenot(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
All those that voted bubu should come and collect hot slap kiss

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by mrvitalis(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mutemenot:
All those that voted bubu should come and collect hot slap kiss
Give me my own I would gladly collect I deserve it

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by PapaBaby: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
They came for Dasuki and we said he deserved it.
They came for Onoghen and we said he deserved it
They came for Sowore and we said he deserved it.

Soon they may come for you and no one will be available to defend you.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by mrvitalis(m): 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Make Una no talk , we Yoruba's are smart ...
Let's just endure till 2023 when they hand over to us ...then we would deal with them

If u shout they won't hand over to us ooh

Its better half of us die than not to be president

I only pity the 45% of Yoruba's that are not in support of APC

13 Likes

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by naptu2: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
SHOCK: Presidential Aide Criticises Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest

Ogundamisi ≠ Ogunlesi.

Kayode Ogundamisi is not a presidential aide.

However, there is a presidential aide called Tolu Ogunlesi.

4 Likes

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Frontpage Lalastiscala

1 Like

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by Honor10: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:
Let's just endure till 2023 when they hand over to us ...then we would deal with them

Stop mentioning Yoruba. Did they say u will be miserable in life, if u av not mention Yoruba, this ur obsession with Yorubas will kill u last last.

11 Likes

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by Iamgrey5(m): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
I am with him on this.

This has to be lowest point of this administration and has Osiomle type of politics and attitude written all over it

Buhari will be silly to look the other way while Police brutality gets to this level in Nigeria.

He won't remain president forever. He needs to know that!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Things are really beginning to turn on its head. Our democracy is really endangered. Sowore spent 125 days already in detention, how then did the 'fresh' charges come about? Did he commit them while there?

I'm no fan of Sowore, not one bit. Just calling a spade what it is. A grave injustice

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by Iamgrey5(m): 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

I don't understand what Yorubas have to do with this tbh

Didn't our leaders rise against Buhari when he brought the Python to dance in your backyard. I.e. Obasanjo, Oni of ife. Etc.

We are getting Lagos-ibadan express road

We are getting A brand new rail line

And many more goodies from this administration than South/South or South East has never gotten from PDP. Not to mention PDP jailed two Governors from the SouthSouth while they were in power.

However, even if Sowore preferred to associate with his ijaw roots rather than Yorubas while he was a free man, we will never encourage tyranny to this level. No one should!

Especially because Sowore was fighting for every Nigerian not any ethnic group in particular.

4 Likes

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by gidgiddy: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu right now..........

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by Taguchi: 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
You are not just big oh......you are not just large oh...... you are a great God

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by EricBloodAxe: 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
There's nothing strange here. He's only trying to be politically correct on social media while not really caring about Sowores travails

1 Like

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by dokie: 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Give me my own I would gladly collect I deserve it

Oga you deserve more than hot slap o.

I remember the passion you used to support this beast of a president. People told you o.

9 Likes

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by naptu2: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest

1 Like

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by unbitchable(m): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

He didn't even win in his ward in Ondo State. why are you trying to be senseless?. ibos are trying too hard to make it seems as if it's an FG vs Yoruba battle.

5 Likes

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
Aide Ko, Aide Ni... Mtcheeew!
Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by mrvitalis(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
unbitchable:

He didn't even win in his ward in Ondo State. why are you trying to be senseless?. ibos are trying too hard to make it seems as if it's an FG vs Yoruba battle.
Shy its not ...its FG vs ijaws

4 Likes

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by mrvitalis(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
dokie:

Oga you deserve more than hot slap o.

I remember the passion you used to support this beast of a president. People told you o.
Felt I was helping my country
Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by J2381: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
I wonder why the federal government had to do that. They fail to know the more they do this nonsense, they more they make Sowore popular and gather sympathizers.
Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by Bellfun(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Trouble slepp...yanga go wake am!
Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by Iamgrey5(m): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Felt I was helping my country
Stop lying,

You said you didn't support Buhari again when it became clearer that APC was not going to give the Eastern region the ticket to rule Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by izzou(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin

Some people sef

How can you be saying Buhari should call the DSS to order?

Did the DSS send themselves there? What would give a DSS agent the guts to ridicule a judge and the whole country in the court?

Let's not deceive ourselves. They acted on the others of the Presidency, or powers that be

Nigeria is headed for the rocks. No law binds anyone anymore

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by yanabasee(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kayode Ogundamisi is an Afonja, they speak from two sides of their mouth....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by unbitchable(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Shy its not ...its FG vs ijaws
It's FG vs Sowore, not Yoruba or Ijaw nation. We however stand against the disregard of court orders in every circumstances. illegality against Sowore, Abagba jalingo, Abiri Jones etc. We ain't emotional junk babies like the ibos.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by unbitchable(m): 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Honor10:

Stop mentioning Yoruba. Did they say u will be miserable in life, if u av not mention Yoruba, this ur obsession with Yorubas will kill u last last.

They will ever be miserable without mentioning Yoruba. Without mentioning Yoruba, do you know how many thousands of them that would have died?..
Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by Built2last: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
Story

Political correctness.

You guys think Buhari cares about your support. He has won 2nd tenure, why does he need you ogundamisi

1 Like

Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by itsme01: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
buhari goofed on this one big time
Re: SHOCK: Buhari Supporter Criticise Buhari Over Sowore's Re-arrest by GreenArrow1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nothing shocking there. What's wrong is wrong. Period. It is when you can't see anything wrong with ANY action of a government you support, that's when you are a zombie.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Giant Poster Of MC Oluomo In Military Style Uniform Emerges In Lagos (photos) / Nigeria Has Improved 4G Coverage From 23% To 77.52% — Osinbajo / Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.