Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music (12959 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Gossipninja: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2018
Many will agree that Duncan Mighty takes the crown for 2018’s highest collaborations. His vocals and production skills are currently the rave of the moment.

Newest on his plate is the Kokomaster himself. Duncan Mighty just confirmed that new music is already in the works by sharing a video of D’Banj in his Port-Harcourt based studio.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/duncan-mighty-confirms-new-music-with-dbanj-video/

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Tlaw01(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2018
Duncan?
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Kingosytex(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2018
Tlaw01:
Duncan?
Ejanla the bangalee! keep winning boss.

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Nbote(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2018
Dis guy jus doesn't know wen and how to manage his music.. Even if U have made all these collabos must U put dem out all at d same time? Dat was exactly how his career went down d first tym when he dropped an album containing all his best works at once and he struggled ever since

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by gaby(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2018
Nbote:
Dis guy jus doesn't know wen and how to manage his music.. Even if U have made all these collabos must U put dem out all at d same time? Dat was exactly how his career went down d first tym when he dropped an album containing all his best works at once and he struggled ever since

You have a good point there.

I knew this was the reason for the last insolence visit to Wike.

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by obaataaokpaewu: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hope he didn't prostrate again?

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Metuh: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nbote:
How do most of you supposed educated Nigerians even think?
How is he responsible for releasing a song he was featured on?

Even after it was stated in the post that Dbanj featured him on the song, you still can't read and understand? How is that Duncan Mighty's fault?

The songs he is been featured on aren't his, it's just a collaboration. Nigerians Kai tufiakwa

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Groovenaija360(m): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
This guy blocked me on whatsapp years back

Then i was working with Rolls Rock Music cheesy

Although we are talking fine now.

More grace man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by megamank(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
This one sha....these old skool men still de try to impress o......make una continue
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by olufalaye: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hmmmm Only God can revive one career

Pls I had to narrate my pains here. 2 months ago I was involved in a bike accident, it was severe I couldn't go to my part time work, hereby loosing the job.
The pain behind all this is that I need to pay my tuition fee in less than a week. I do not have parents since a tender age, so am all I've got for myself.
Am. Currently in my final year, just some months to finish.
pls good people of this forum help me out, any amount donated is something. The total fee is 80.300 and I have proof of all this to confirm
Pls I also need a part time job around Abeokuta axis. I have nothing to move on right now.
My account details is on my profile for any assistance

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by oluwaharie(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Na so so collabo. Na small doctor or skibii remain
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Airforce1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Duncan mighty, the hottest thing right now .

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by SirLakes: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Na dem dey rush you

Chai..... Favour of God locate me too ooo ehn undecided

Duncan wey people don forget say e dey sing before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by dkronicle(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
This boy is working hard. Prostration for every artiste at the moment. That dbanj wife gan, i dey always shadow her bress for instagram. I want to lick the nipple grin angry
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Drpene: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Shey dey collab with everybody
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bros, calm down with the plenty rubbish nah.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by dannyrilson1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Gossipninja:
Many will agree that Duncan Mighty takes the crown for 2018’s highest collaborations. His vocals and production skills are currently the rave of the moment.

Newest on his plate is the Kokomaster himself. Duncan Mighty just confirmed that new music is already in the works by sharing a video of D’Banj in his Port-Harcourt based studio.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/duncan-mighty-confirms-new-music-with-dbanj-video/

Wene Mighty Mekaa!
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by mujeebkoko(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
My guy Dapo the GREAT GUY, even without taking Guiness he is still a GREAT GUY. grin ...Eja Nla has resurfaced.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by CaZmir: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
Duncan fire
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by chekuzbreeze: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Some ppl jus comment rubbish... Do u knw wat is back to back?.... Allow Duncan do his thing joor... The industry is very competitive.
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
wene mighty ma man u get mouth die.
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by spencekat(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
Wene Mighty is enjoying himself once more.
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hope its not another trash as usual... But wait Duncan Mighty ft Dbanj? Lets see the chemistry first
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by skefulo: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
dis guy is doom asf lipsrsealed
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Developrog(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Wikinaija(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
Metuh:

How do most of you supposed educated Nigerians even think?
How is he responsible for releasing a song he was featured on?

Even after it was stated in the post that Dbanj featured him on the song, you still can't read and understand? How is that Duncan Mighty's fault?

The songs he is been featured on aren't his, it's just a collaboration. Nigerians Kai tufiakwa

My brother I swear most of them think with their ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Ziggylee(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
[b]I use to like Dbanji before,i stop following him the moment he left DonBaba[/b]
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by lenghtinny(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
After Fake love, none of his collabos hit the right note ever since including the hyped ones with Tiwa savage and Davido angry

Dude needs to calm down.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Samakus(m): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
Groovenaija360:
This guy blocked me on whatsapp years back

Then i was working with Rolls Rock Music cheesy

Although we are talking fine now.

More grace man

We should fry amoeba? Save us the crap story dude
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by RexTramadol1: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
dkronicle:
This boy is working hard. Prostration for every artiste at the moment. That dbanj wife gan, i dey always shadow her bress for instagram. I want to lick the nipple grin angry

U are not following your siggy

U just spoke EVIL grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by akdjr(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
My question is do they really make money from this their songs like that?
Re: Duncan Mighty Collaborates With D’banj In New Music by Awoo88: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dbang, one struggling looking for people with the buzz around them to do collabo with. He pay those guys even pay for the video. Than he will come on and ruin a good song in the Nigeria context

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Many Music Artistes Remain Upcoming / ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface / Photos: Top 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Entertainers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.