Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,527 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

I'm Depressed [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Depressed [PICTURE] (1125 Views)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Depressed [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
See, we launched our forum www.wetclef.com approximately 2 years, but it's sad to see that Google favors our new forum www.manymen.men more than the old one.

I'm kinda depressed. I'm competing with myself. The moral of the story is, compete with yourself, not others. Wetclef and Many Men are competing with themselves. Whichever wins, I win.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
So, that's why I'm depressed.
Re: I'm Depressed [PICTURE] by Jafar1: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
we will not click that link
Re: I'm Depressed [PICTURE] by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ilegend, the only guy that has two forums of his own and a mansion on another man's forum

3 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Criis:
Ilegend, the only guy that has two forums of his own and a mansion on another man's forum
Before or by 2020, I'll finally leave Nairaland and focus on www.Nairalend.com

My time is limited here. Make I look for more troubles first. I'll always remember Nairaland. It's a great place.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed [PICTURE] by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
To be honest, I really wish your website becomes as big as Seun's Nairaland. You've been putting a lot of effort into it and some of your post has taught me a whole lot and made me laugh along the way. Goodluck.
Re: I'm Depressed [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jafar1:
Lol. You don't need to click it. More than 2 million has already clicked it.

There is one thing about solving a problem. Even if you're a troublemaker or obnoxious, but you solve people's problems, people will keep coming to you for help.

There are people who abuse TB Joshua and call him names, but when a strange sickness hits them and they're tired of trying different hospitals, they sneak to TB's Church for help.

This is why I tell youths to solve a problem, then live their lives without giving a fück about what people think. #smile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Depressed [PICTURE] by Jafar1: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
iLegendd:
Lol. You don't need to click it. More than 2 million has already clicked it.

There is one thing about solving a problem. Even if you're a troublemaker or obnoxious, but you solve people's problems, people will keep coming to you for help.

There are people who abuse TB Joshua and call him names, but when a strange sickness hits them and they're tired of trying different hospital, they sneak to TB's Church for help.

This is why I tell youths to solve a problem, then live their lives without giving a fück about what people think. #smile.

if really u re helping, why not post the whole thing here.... u need help yet u re still dropping link, before one can help u he must click ya link?
Re: I'm Depressed [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
To be honest, I really wish your website becomes as big as Seun's Nairaland. You've been putting a lot of effort into it and some of your post has taught me a whole lot and made me laugh along the way. Goodluck.
With God, all things are possible. I haven't done any external ads yet, but things are moving smoothly. By 2020, there will be a huge promo online and on radio. What matters now is trust.
Re: I'm Depressed [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: I'm Depressed [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jäfar1:

if really u re helping, why not post the whole thing here.... u need help yet u re still dropping link, before one can help u he must click ya link?
I'm a little confused. I'm not saying you should click the link. What I'm saying is: I'm depressed because Google is favoring my 255 days new forum called Many Men over my 2 years forum called Wetclef.
Re: I'm Depressed [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
i never enter manymen yet o shocked,

still enjoying wetclef.dat name sound naughty grin grin
Re: I'm Depressed [PICTURE] by lekzy555(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jafar1:
u not we tongue
Jafar1:
u not we
Re: I'm Depressed [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
lekzy555:
u not we tongue
Thank you for letting him know. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Does This Seduction-Method Work ? / VIDEO: Davido Licks His Girlfriend Chioma’s Skin As They Reunite In Bahamas / I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.