Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability (25522 Views)

If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu / Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President / Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President In 2019 – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by precious1967(m): 8:30am On Sep 14, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
lmao savage sarcasm
same to YOU.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by dangoteinlaw: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2018
precious1967:
same to YOU.
would u go ahead to marry a lady suffering from lanryx?
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by MegaFd(m): 9:26am On Sep 14, 2018
Oshomole worwor die...i just confirm today,even ewith eyeglass..
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by EmmyBiggy(m): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2018
with all due respect sir may I quickly remind you that you need rest at this old age and all your "ABILITY" you claim you have is ½ of a vibrant youth so please I appeal you watch the politics from the comfort of your home if possible give valuable advice when needed. thanks
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by ikoduduakpode(m): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2018
The best of his ability is disabilities, because instead of him to alleviate poverty rate,he appreciate it.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by nwatthu(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2018
Buhari, u are a joker, we dont want u again, go back to daura
AllTheWayUp:
“I assure party members and all Nigerians that, if nominated and if elected, I shall continue to serve you to the best of my ability," Buhari said. “Let me today appeal to party members not to be complacent but to prepare, strategize and win in 2019 elections. We must not allow those who brought the country to its knees from 1999 to 2015 to come and take us back.”

President Muhammadu Buhari has assured Nigerians that he will serve them to the best of his ability if he receives the ticket of his party and is elected by the people.

Buhari said this on Wednesday when he submitted his expression-of-interest and nomination forms at the national secretariat of his party.

“Today I put my name forward to my party, the All Progressives Congress, seeking nomination to contest the Presidential Elections next year,” the President said after making the submission, flanked by Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the party, some governors and some members of his cabinet.

“I assure party members and all Nigerians that, if nominated and if elected, I shall continue to serve you to the best of my ability.

“Let me today appeal to party members not to be complacent but to prepare, strategize and win in 2019 elections. We must not allow those who brought the country to its knees from 1999 to 2015 to come and take us back.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/12/buhari-if-you-elect-me-i-shall-serve-you-best-my-ability
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by readingokpara: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2018
BUHARI IS A BAD NEWS SINCE 1914
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by KingRagnar: 11:17am On Sep 14, 2018
We are with you Baba, ride on!!!
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
buharitill2023:
but it is right for a sane man like you to be campaigning for thief saraki and thief atiku,
You are even worshipping corrupt Pdp, thief wike, thief fayose etc
Is it hard for you to comprehend simple English.I guess your problem is the latter problem I initially mentioned.
All this politician whether pdp or APC are corrupt
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by beegodson: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
As far as i am concerned PMB has done a lot for this country he has worked hard, created jobs through the N power, and other initiatives which are all put together for the growth of the people and the country large..PMB has done unarguably better than the PDP and that's a fact!
I believe PMB will be elected again to prove all the negative talkers wrong...
PMB for 2019!
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by johnwell(m): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
Promise of the ancestor
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by chernest2002: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
lloyds:

Your dream is from pit of hell.
you are in the hell with buhari as your leader.
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Roger3D(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
PotatoSalad:
I've never hated anyone so much in my life the way i hate this man.
Not even my maths teacher
Then go and hang yourself
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by PotatoSalad(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
Roger3D:
Then go and hang yourself
Kys
Re: Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability by Malaifia1993: 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=buharitill2023 post=71175192]it is only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of zombies terrorist that are seeing progress .you are just as dumb as the name you represent.never an intelligent statement from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) / NASS N9bn Fallout: We’ll Reduce Our Salaries, Allowances – Saraki / APC Senators' Truce Talks Upset Saraki’s Alliance With PDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.