Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,404 members, 7,843,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Why Yahoo Boys Are Better Than Pastors - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Yahoo Boys Are Better Than Pastors (4280 Views)

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yahoo Boys Are Better Than Pastors by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
JeromeBlack:

1. Yahoo boys usually have one or 2 mugus at a time. Pastors maintain a congregation of hundreds of mugus

2. Yahoo boys (G plus) eat shite themselves as part of their rituals while pastors make others eat grass and manure.

3. Yahoo boys will buy you bottles of alcohol in the club. Pastors will sell you holy water or anointing oil

4. Yahoo boys fear the law in form of SARS. Pastors are small men with Big Gods who fear no man

5. Yahoo boys are not limited to any country (every mugu is accepted). Pastors dont preach in Saudi Arabia, China and Iraq.

6. Yahoo boys fly first class at most. Pastors waste money on private jets

7. Yahoo boys usually sell high end gadgets like Iphones (obtained in from mugus) at low prices. Pastors sell cheap materials like pamphlets and oils at inflated prices.

cc hahn, hopefullandlord, budaatum, johnnydon22, vaxx, felixomor, lordreed, hardmirror

Your heading and body is misleading. Not all pastors behave the way you portray them above.
Re: Why Yahoo Boys Are Better Than Pastors by hahn(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
asuustrike1:

Your heading and body is misleading. Not all pastors behave the way you portray them above.

Pastors like.....?

1 Like

Re: Why Yahoo Boys Are Better Than Pastors by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
hahn:

Pastors like.....?
They are not popular pastors you know hence their names are not needed here
Re: Why Yahoo Boys Are Better Than Pastors by hahn(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2018
asuustrike1:

They are not popular pastors you know hence their names are not needed here

So you mean no popular pastor fits this criteria?

Fascinating smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Yahoo Boys Are Better Than Pastors by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2018
hahn:

So you mean no popular pastor fits this criteria?

Fascinating smiley
Let me ask you one question, Are all Nigerians fraudsters? Yes or No
Re: Why Yahoo Boys Are Better Than Pastors by hahn(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2018
asuustrike1:

Let me ask you one question, Are all Nigerians fraudsters? Yes or No

Answer my question first

It is rude to reply a question with a question

Didn't your real pastors teach you that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Yahoo Boys Are Better Than Pastors by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2018
hahn:

Answer my question first

It is rude to reply a question with a question

Didn't your real pastors teach you that? undecided
Mr man I had answered you earlier on. The answer is starring at your face and you know it.
Re: Why Yahoo Boys Are Better Than Pastors by hahn(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2018
asuustrike1:

Mr man I had answered you earlier on. The answer is starring at your face and you know it.

You are the one that can't confidently point to a popular pastor that first the criteria.

The only answer I can see is that, according to you, no popular pastor fits the criteria smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Yahoo Boys Are Better Than Pastors by 1Sharon(f): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
asuustrike1:

Pls.Give us a list of pastors that don't behave like that, you might be saving some souls from going to tell.

Use ur holy spirit of discernment to tell us

1 Like

Re: Why Yahoo Boys Are Better Than Pastors by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
1Sharon:

Pls.Give us a list of pastors that don't behave like that, you might be saving some souls from going to tell.

Use ur holy spirit of discernment to tell us
If I give you list you might not know them. Let me list some but those names are not familiar to you or to some persons
1. Pst Egbenusi
2. Pst Edokpa
3. Pst Iyobosa
4. Pst Osazuwa
5. Pst Omozuwa
6. Pst Amure
7. Pst Kumuyi
8. Late Arch bishop Benson Idahosa of blessed
9.Pst Uyiovwi
10. Pst Nnmadi
11. Pst Eze
12. Pastor Paul Rika
13.Apostle (Dr.) Gordon Erharuyi Osagiede of blessed memory
These are some of the few pastors. They are too many to mention. They are over hundred of thousands that are not popular in Nigeria but they rarely use media. These persons teach the word of God without twisting. Some of them have share deeper life doctrines. I will stop here so that you figure the rest
Re: Why Yahoo Boys Are Better Than Pastors by 1Sharon(f): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
asuustrike1:

If I give you list you might not know them. Let me list some but those names are not familiar to you or to some persons
1. Pst Egbenusi
2. Pst Edokpa
3. Pst Iyobosa
4. Pst Osazuwa
5. Pst Omozuwa
6. Pst Amure
7. Pst Kumuyi
8. Late Arch bishop Benson Idahosa of blessed
9.Pst Uyiovwi
10. Pst Nnmadi
11. Pst Eze
12. Pastor Paul Rika
13.Apostle (Dr.) Gordon Erharuyi Osagiede of blessed memory
These are some of the few pastors. They are too many to mention. They are over hundred of thousands that are not popular in Nigeria but they rarely use media. These persons teach the word of God without twisting. Some of them have share deeper life doctrines. I will stop here so that you figure the rest

Thank you for this list.

Pls what criteria is used to distinguish real and fake pastors?
Re: Why Yahoo Boys Are Better Than Pastors by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
1Sharon:

Thank you for this list.

Pls what criteria is used to distinguish real and fake pastors?
I distinguished them based on the following
1. The word of God: Their sermons must contain messages that will draw you closed to God. Messages that will rebuke you of your sin and make you to ammend your ways. Their messages at times talks about the coming of Jesus Christ very good example is Dr Olukoya, Dr Paul Eneche, Eunice Osagiede, Evangelist Edokpa, Pst Egbenusi. I mentioned these popular preachers because I listen to their messages. The reason been that the emphasize holiness and righteousness. That doesn't mean the ones I listed earlier are not valid. I decided to add these to the list.
2. Their way of life: How these preachers live their life. Many of them live a modest life not extravagant. They are not money concious.They have it at the back of their mind that death may knock in and judgment starts immediately.
3. Standard: What they are known. Many of these preachers have not deviate from what they preach. They are deeply rooted in the word of God. A good example is Pst W.F. Kumuyi, Dr D.K. Olukoya and Eunice Osagiede.
They may not be perfect but they have stand the test of time.
The above all what I look at most times is the word of God.I observe them with an open mind hence my doctrinal background is set aside. I look at how deep they are rooted in the word. Sorry to deviate a little. One good thing I like about Apostle Johnson Suleman back then was the word of God he preaches. He is soaked in the word. He eats the word hence he quote the scriptures off hand.
Re: Why Yahoo Boys Are Better Than Pastors by JeromeBlack: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lol
Re: Why Yahoo Boys Are Better Than Pastors by tck2000(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Look at this one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifa Of The Year 2009/2010 Cast At Oke Itase / A Story For Atheists. / The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.