Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) (37637 Views)

Naira Crash: Tinubu Government Destroying Buhari's Legacy - Opinion / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by edupedia: 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Well done job!

You people should allow the boy joor.
Only God knows what that young man must have passed thru because of this useless government's insensitive and anti people policies.

.all these your campaign of hatred have failed for 3 yrs...keep it up and we will show u that more ordinary folks other &.than pigs and Igbos support Buhari than your looting gang....
Re: Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by debasco1(m): 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=Angelanest post=71171608]A man who is apparently not happy with the way things are in the country, decided to take his grievance to another level by detsroying campaign posters of president Muhammadu Buhari in Abuja. The young man was caught in the act and was taken into custody by police officers, according to reports.

Last month, the Nigeria Police in Kano vowed to arrest anyone caught destroying the 2019 campaign posters of President Muhammadu Buhari in any part of the state.

The Police stated this following cases of disfiguring, or at times, tearing into pieces, campaign posters of President Buhari by suspected opposition politicians in Kano state.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Kano Police Command, Magaji Majia, said both covert and overt Police operatives had been deployed to watch and arrest anyone found destroying campaign posters and bill boards of the president.

According to Majia, this has become necessary following an ‘unruly behavior’ of some miscreants who destroyed Buhari’s Bill Board/Poster along Sharada Road.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-arrested-for-destroying-buharis-campaign-posters.

Odaran ni ogbeni yi, see him chest!
Re: Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Witnes: 12:12am On Sep 14, 2018
I love it! Its a way of displays anger and pass message that all is not well with this govt
Re: Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by donqx: 12:57am On Sep 14, 2018
hmm
Re: Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:59am On Sep 14, 2018
Is it buhari's poster that is affected. Police dont want to concern themselves to other party's posters. They are flexing muscles only on Buhari's poster
Re: Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by FarahAideed: 1:05am On Sep 14, 2018
slivertongue:
Unwise act.
dis man sud use his PVC. tearing GMB's poster is nt d solution bt voting GMB out of power

But he has to start somewhere na
Re: Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:39am On Sep 14, 2018
knowledgeable:

To most Nigerians he is a HERO and I bet you, if he gives out his bank acct # & phone # out on this platform and other social media, Nigerians in their numbers will contribute money for him. The support for Buhari right now is only based on religion, region & ethnicity. A very dangerous mix for a country whose 80% of her population are extremely poor. Nigeria have being grinded into the abssy by extremist religious subhuman like you, and GOD ALMIGHTY have answered the prayers of those Yammiris on Nigeria.

Re: Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:43am On Sep 14, 2018
eyeview:
They should confer him with an OFR or OON for doing what millions of nigerians wish to do but afraid to do

Re: Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by slivertongue: 3:54am On Sep 14, 2018
doing it d right way dat wil lead 2police cell? it achieves notin.
ur votes wil count, my votes wil count.
pls vote
Re: Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by aquar: 6:38am On Sep 14, 2018
no amount of hatred will stop PMB re-election. PMB till 2023
Re: Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Kronor(m): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2018
U must be purnished for doing that
Re: Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Biased reporting and propaganda: the incident happened in Abuja as per headline and photograph; yet the report is dwelling on what a polic e spokesman allegedly said in Kano.

@TOPIC: Billboards are paid owned properties, anyone destroying them is committing a crime and therefore subject to arrest - simple.
Re: Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by blackbwe: 8:37am On Sep 14, 2018
Am sorry for your life and your family.

Bye for now
Re: Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by DeejayBankx(m): 9:25am On Sep 14, 2018
eyeview:
They should confer him with an OFR or OON for doing what millions of nigerians wish to do but afraid to do
#SAVAGE
Re: Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Gallantchrist(m): 9:43am On Sep 14, 2018
Lol....I just took time to look at the poster.... And I saw for progress��
Re: Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by charles0922(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2018
But it bit my imagination that some zombie have not started trekking for their lord buhari against 2019 abi they don dey format their brains small small
Re: Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by def111(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2018
Hope Una get voter card to pick him out. Nairaland vote no count oh
Re: Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by lewis33(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
Do you think with your Anus, do you not know the difference between creating a cloth and vandalizing a poster? Receive sense!
amaniro:
I like such patriotism. If US can print a cloth saying ' Bleep Trump' who are we not to do that here!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" / #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers / FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.