Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,244 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general (44336 Views)

Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Fariq: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
islandmoon:

hold your death cave in the north , and leave us alone, we are tired of this parasitic union, Mr quota system , I believe that will enable you to set jamb cut off point to 80.
take a look at your fellows in the middle east, you love that huh? anofia

And who are you? Just a mere slave to the nation. You're tired of the union why not pull out if you can.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by EternalTruths: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
Gagare1:
Unfortunately, you are right. This is why I so much wished that Yar'adua was able to complete his tenure(s). For me, I saw an opportunity for the Arewa image to be cleansed of sectionalism. I hurts to see people like Buhari watering evil seeds that our children will have to reap when he is gone. Any wise Arewa man knows that no people will endure suppression forever, especially the modern man. Our people are good people, we just lack leaders that will lead us well and redeem our image. I hope other regions will understand this someday.

Buhari has sown the seed of hatred and a very intense hatred for that matter.

People are taking note and will definitely react when power enters into their hands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
babajeje123:

You are calling the mods on me? You're not well. Where were you when he was spewing rubbish about Christians? They can ban me for eternity, I don't give a damn
dont be stupid please .
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by EternalTruths: 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fariq:

And who are you? Just a mere slave to the nation. You're tired of the union why not pull out if you can.

Hope you are ready to die when armed revolts begin.

Ordinary BH you guys can't contend let alone an angry Southern & Northern Christian population.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by islandmoon: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fariq:

anyway, I have another good idea below

SHUT UP!!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
Maranzano:

When a man's soul is filled with hatred, he wallows in folly thinking he is wise. I believe the best should be appointed to serve Nigeria but I disagree that they can only be found among a particular region. The region you referred to as "Mudly developed" is the aperture through which the world sees your country.Use you head to think, not just for 'Hula'
that aperture created by the mudly region is currently beaming and shining in asian prisons,u agree?

i agree the best should serve the country,if the man in DG post qualifies by experience and certificates why still wail about where he picks the man from.life cannot always be the way we want ,in life there are winners and losers.we only need to strive to be among the winners THE RIGHT ACCEPTED WAY.plus no condition is permanent so far as patience and right attitude is applied.so therefore i say....

*GO DG, GO DG, GO DG* DANCING SHAKU SHAKU
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by masseratti: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fariq:

Osinbajo is the head of economic team true or false? PMB gave him free hand to work on the economy. The state Minister of petroleum is the one doing the job of the ministry and not Buhari.

Regarding ministers there are equal number of southerners and Northerners with southerners heading the most important Ministries. So save us your lies about statutory and non statutory
which free powers? It's an advisory body with no power, how can you give me free hand when you control the money, how can you say ministry of defense is not important? How can you say Agriculture is not important, how can you say ministry of interior is not important than most of the ones you list there, please don't forget ministry of justice, ministerial appointment is statutory that's why he delayed appointment for months, the non statutorily like this Dss is 80% core North we can't face this for the next 4 years abeg, without the South and Middle belt he will lose just líke he did 3 times before.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
babajeje123:

Bastard!!!
who doesn’t know many pastors and Christians are thieves, rapists and liars .
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Talknochip(m): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think seyeifa is a wrong replacement for Daura because he's a southern Christian who would be influenced by our myriads of fake pastors and GO's. A Christan who is submissive to fake pastors should never lead a Secret police. Muslims keeps secrets than we Christians so Buhari did not goof on this patriotic appointment sad
Smh, Thunder fire ur sit for church

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by REUB2: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
what is worng with this man na,we are in trouble

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by sanpipita(m): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Buhari is a shameless bigot, I can understand northerners supporting him but what's excuse of Southerners una mumu never do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Fariq: 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
masseratti:
which free powers? It's an advisory body with no power, how can you give me free hand when you control the money, how can you say ministry of defense is not important? How can you say Agriculture is not important, how can you say ministry of interior is not important than most of the ones you list there, please don't forget ministry of justice, ministerial appointment is statutory that's why he delayed appointment for months, the non statutorily like this Dss is 80% core North we can't face this for the next 4 years abeg, without the South and Middle belt he will lose just líke he did 3 times before.

You said they are statutory yet u say Agric and defense are important.

So CBN Governor is also statutory?
What of cheif of defense staff
(now tell me how Minster of defense is better than cheif of defense staff?
What of cheif of naval staff
What of head of road safety (frsc)
What of cheif Justice of federation? (Now tell me how minister of Justice is ahead of cheif judge since according to you ministers are statutory)

All the above are headed by Southerners. You want everything and it will not happen.

Talking of Economic team except if you want to deceive yourself. Pmb gave them free powers that y he is not in support of Naira devaluation but he still allow it to go.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by masseratti: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fariq:

What of cheif Justice of federation?
seems you don't understand English please call your colleagues that can comprehend what I wrote I can't go down this low and do ELi5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by brodalikeme(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
kaorama:
We said it. A chameleon cannot change hia skin. This man is an incurable tribalist, a nepotic despot and an ethnic chauvinist. Southerners who are still supporting him need psychological examination. This is very irritating!

How this man deceived 13million voters beats imagination, however God will punish anyone that votes him in 2019. It’s an embarrassment to have this one as president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by resurgent2019: 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fariq:

Hakan bazata taba faruwaba. You cannot rule this country without north. Take it anywhere. All other important post regarding the economy are being held by Southerners.

Do I blame you? I don’t. I only blame my parents and myself for still remaining in this country with your likes.

By God’s grace, my children will not be in Nigeria with yours. I would do all within my power to see that they grow up in a saner society devoid of hard core northern Muslims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Firgemachar: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

You are condemned forever.

Shut up piggyyeasternr
Back to sender!
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Fariq: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
masseratti:
seems you don't understand English please call your colleagues that can comprehend what I wrote I can't go down this low and do ELi5

Fine and good then swerve.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Fariq: 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

Do I blame you? I don’t. I only blame my parents and myself for still remaining in this country with your likes.

By God’s grace, my children will not be in Nigeria with yours. I would do all within my power to see that they grow up in a saner society devoid of hard core northern Muslims.

What are you waiting for. Leave now before you give birth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by resurgent2019: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Talknochip:
Smh, Thunder fire ur sit for church

The guy you quoted is a Muslim from the North who impersonates as a Christian to deceive gullible like you.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by masseratti: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fariq:

What of cheif Justice of federation?

Talking of Economic team except if you want to deceive yourself. Pmb gave them free powers that y he is not in support of Naira devaluation but he still allow it to go.
is the Head of road safety now a service chief?
Out of how many service chiefs do we have just two? How many southerners are in the security committees or council? Just two out of like 7 of them.

Is the chief justice part of the executive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by brodalikeme(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
masseratti:

Why are you joining issues with that one, have you not noticed his spellings. It’s disheartening to live in the same clime with low non scores like these.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
brodalikeme:

How this man deceived 13million voters beats imagination, however God will punish anyone that votes him in 2019. It’s an embarrassment to have this one as president.
Very unimaginable

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by resurgent2019: 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fariq:

What are you waiting for. Leave now before you give birth.

I would do so my brother. By God, I would do so.

I used to threaten I would levy war against Nigeria from abroad before, but I have repented because I know that the calamity that will befall the North will be self inflicted and we are seeing it already.

Nigeria would not continue like this, something will give. I am not surprised by Buhari’s actions because that is who he is.

God will make a way for his own to live in better societies.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Talknochip(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

The guy you quoted is a Muslim from the North who impersonates as a Christian to deceive gullible like you.
dont worry sir, the thunder go still locate am for mosque... Sorry, and u must not be close
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Fariq: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
masseratti:
is the Head of road safety now a service chief?
Out of how many service chiefs do we have just two? How many southerners are in the security committees or council? Just two out of like 7 of them.

Is the chief justice part of the executive?

He is an officer also.

How many service cheif do we have? Only 4. Two from the south and two from the north.

Is it only security we have?
Who is CBN Governor?
Who is the cheif Justice of the Federation?
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by bobolistica(m): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think seyeifa is a wrong replacement for Daura because he's a southern Christian who would be influenced by our myriads of fake pastors and GO's. A Christan who is submissive to fake pastors should never lead a Secret police. Muslims keeps secrets than we Christians so Buhari did not goof on this patriotic appointment sad
Mr GoTV,each time you open your mouth to speak,you just prove to us that your foolishness is like ZEE world... extraordinary everyday...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by OfficialAPCNig: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
Firgemachar:

Shut up piggyyeasternr Back to sender!
Wasterner, am I lying?
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by bankylan: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fariq:

Osinbajo is the head of economic team true or false? PMB gave him free hand to work on the economy. The state Minister of petroleum is the one doing the job of the ministry and not Buhari.

Regarding ministers there are equal number of southerners and Northerners with southerners heading the most important Ministries. So save us your lies about statutory and non statutory

A lawyer heading an economic team....No wonder the nation is stagnant. What type of spell are people under in this country? Guys that can't manage a bakery in Agege are the ones managing a complex 21st century economy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Fariq: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

I would do so my brother. By God, I would do so.

I used to threaten I would levy war against Nigeria from abroad before, but I have repented because I know that the calamity that will befall the North will be self inflicted and we are seeing it already.

Nigeria would not continue like this, something will give. I am not surprised by Buhari’s actions because that is who he is.

God will make a way for his own to live in better societies.

Be worry of your future and not the future of the north.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Fariq: 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
bankylan:

A lawyer heading an economic team....No wonder the nation is stagnant. What type of spell are people under in this country? Guys that can't manage a bakery in Agege are the ones managing a complex 21st century economy.

He is being assisted by minister of finance and CBN Governor.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Walelavender(m): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
Not unexpected though. The northern agenda is getting a lot of drive. Many thanks to the cabals. However, they can't be in power forever. Is it not power that is transient? A Nationalist would never do this. A sorry state!

Bemoaning the situation alone wouldn't help us.
We must collectively break the cycle of impunity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday / Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV / Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.