Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general (44339 Views)

Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Firgemachar: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Wasterner, am I lying?

You are fast losing it... grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by resurgent2019: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fariq:

Be worry of your future and not the future of the north.

I am more worried about my future for now but I want you to know that the bright Nigerians you are frustrating to leave Nigeria will use their resources to destabilize the country when they reach their potential abroad.

I don’t why I am telling you this seeing that you are just another northerner. It is well.

Buhari was a huge mistake made by my tribe(yoruba) and there is really nothing that can be done to undo the evil unless God helps us.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Fariq: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

I am more worried about my future for now but I want you to know that the bright Nigerians you are frustrating to leave Nigeria will use their resources to destabilize the country when they reach their potential abroad.

Good luck in their journey. If that is their aim in life so be it.

I don’t why I am telling you this seeing that you are just another northerner. It is well.

Buhari was a huge mistake made by my tribe(yoruba) and there is really nothing that can be done to undo the evil unless God helps us.

Your tribe will stil vote for him next year. It is only mistake by you because you have one single vote.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Fyno: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
Thank God for Baba
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by iammo(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fariq:

Be worry of your future and not the future of the north.

Allah has a way of punishing munāfiq, you erroneously support buhari's wrong decision and even hailing him, forgetting zoning comes back south after 2023. southwest took a pity on buhari's perpatual failure to oust Jonathan, because we believed your women and children are been raped and slaughtered by boko haram. you jahid turn around now to feel the important. forgetting southern had won more election to lead Nigeria than north except military take over or zoning. I suggest you search your soul and think beyond nepotism

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by 99miles(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
I have not seen a man as clueless as Buhari. This man want to push those militants back to the creeks to collapse our economy again. What evil have we brought upon ourselves Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Fariq: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
iammo:

Allah has a way of punishing munāfiq, you erroneously support buhari's wrong decision and even hailing him, forgetting zoning comes back south after 2023. southwest took a pity on buhari's perpatual failure to oust Jonathan, because we believed your women and children are been raped and slaughtered by boko haram. you jahid turn around now to feel the important. forgetting southern had won more election to lead Nigeria than north except military take over or zoning. I suggest you search your soul and think beyond nepotism

And Allah hate the hypocrite.

The Minster of finance is a southerner
The Minister of works housing and Power is a southerner
The Minister of transportation also
Minister of trade and industry also
CBN Governor either

I am yet to see a single Northerner in these strategic position. Did you here a single Northerner wail?

Going on the service cheif.
Cheif of defense staff is a southerner
Cheif of naval staff is a southerner

Other positions. Cheif Justice is also a Southerner.

Allah hate the hypocrite.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by ghuzy01: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fariq:

Bawani matsifa pure hypocrisy ne. Check other post and if a single Northerner is holding even 1.
Ministry of finance, trade and industry, Transportation, works housing and Power. CBN Governor. Head of economic team.
Duba kagani in akwai Northerner daya dayake riqe da bangaran economy and infrastructure. Shiyasa I cannot point any tangible work of Buhari in Northwest because they are more interested in their region. Whl don't let them deceive you they cannot hold everything alone. The economy belongs to them, the infrastructure belongs to them and they still want to occupy the security.

Maganar uniting ai baxasu taba iyawaba.
You are a big fool.is it even by force to live with you people ....so backward in every indices of life.parsaites..mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by madridsta007(m): 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
kaorama:
We said it. A chameleon cannot change hia skin. This man is an incurable tribalist, a nepotic despot and an ethnic chauvinist. Southerners who are still supporting him need psychological examination. This is very irritating!

Buhari is being himself; Buhari. The ethnic irredentist. It is his supporters in the south that shocks me— what drives one to back someone who doesn’t see you more than a cow? Is it a curse or they are under a spell? By the time Buhari is finished with Nigeria, Nigerians will understand what the Mau Mau went through in the hands of the British colonialists.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think seyeifa is a wrong replacement for Daura because he's a southern Christian who would be influenced by our myriads of fake pastors and GO's. A Christan who is submissive to fake pastors should never lead a Secret police. Muslims keeps secrets than we Christians so Buhari did not goof on this patriotic appointment sad

Omo ale ni awon to bi e. O de tun j'ogun re lodo won. Olosi omo. Idiotic Muslim parading himself as Christian. Fire burn you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by akdjr(m): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
I am sure if Buhari had appoint Easterner or southerner as DSS DG, same Reno will still come out to say they should not be deceived by the appointment. Always want to score cheap.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Fariq: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
ghuzy01:

You are a big fool.is it even by force to live with you people ....so backward in every indices of life.parsaites..mtchew

Who are you calling me a fool. Who ask you to leave with us? Separate yourself from us if indeed you're not the fool.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Daewang: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Later some fucking schmucks will be telling us one Nigeria. God punish all suffersticated and mgbatic zombies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by iammo(m): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fariq:

And Allah hate the hypocrite.

The Minster of finance is a southerner
The Minister of works housing and Power is a southerner
The Minister of transportation also
Minister of trade and industry also
CBN Governor either

I am yet to see a single Northerner in these strategic position. Did you here a single Northerner wail?

Going on the service cheif.
Cheif of defense staff is a southerner
Cheif of naval staff is a southerner

Other positions. Cheif Justice is also a Southerner.

Allah hate the hypocrite.

common sense and federal character principles would have suggested a fair distribution within economic and security structure. but no he feels his got his wish which he couldn't achieve for 3 trails and 12 years wait. anyways reasonable northern leaders have started speaking on the dangers of buhari's actions and inactions

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think seyeifa is a wrong replacement for Daura because he's a southern Christian who would be influenced by our myriads of fake pastors and GO's. A Christan who is submissive to fake pastors should never lead a Secret police. Muslims keeps secrets than we Christians so Buhari did not goof on this patriotic appointment sad
Rest in peace you Muslim gay. You'll only wish you were a Christian in hell but you'll be dead. Bitch!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
ochallo:
I know he would never leave a man from bayelsa to man that organisation, they must speak hausa at the security chief meeting.

Now i hope that idiot uboh can now hide his head in shame.

I am sure this bichi would not only be of lower rank than matthew, he would most likely be dumb and incompetent as well.

U forgot

A RADICAL MUSLIM
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
WHAT IPOB SAW EVEN BEFORE THE ELECTIONS

WHEN IPOB WAS SHOUTING AND SOUNDING IT IN A LOUD VOICE....THEY CALLED IT HATRED AND HATE SPEECH

NOW EVERYBODY IS SINGING THE SAME SONG SANG BY IPOB

EVERYBODY IS NOW ABUSING THE NAME BUHARI

NOW WE ARE TELLING THEM TO STOP VOTING

THEY WONT HEAR UNTIL AFTER 2019 ELECTION THEY WILL REALIZE THEIR PVC IS NOT THEIR SALVATION

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Fariq: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
iammo:

common sense and federal character principles would have suggested a fair distribution within economic and security structure. but no he feels his got his wish which he couldn't achieve for 3 trails and 12 years wait. anyways reasonable northern leaders have started speaking on the dangers of buhari's actions and inactions

So why is it you guys blame him only on security and keep shut about the economy? If you guys have speak on both side then it shows you're fair but nope must are interested in their selfish side.

Talking of power will return to South. Ofcourse yes. It will interest you to note that I don't care much about who hold this or that. During Gej I only know sunusi as CBN Governor, Ngozi and Minster of petroleum. Then Dasuki because of his alledge corruption. The rest I don't know who hold this and who hold that. Anyone who will move the nation forward is welcome provided he will develop infrastructure and Security accross all angles and not certain side.
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by freeze001(f): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
ochallo:
I know he would never leave a man from bayelsa to man that organisation, they must speak hausa at the security chief meeting.
Now i hope that idiot uboh can now hide his head in shame.
I am sure this bichi would not only be of lower rank than matthew, he would most likely be dumb and incompetent as well.

Of course he's of lower rank. Matthew was the most senior after Daura and ought naturally to assume leadership. Daura wasn't even part of the service at the time of his appointment. He was recalled from retirement.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by dvee2: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
masseratti:
that is common practice in the Army Navy airforce and NPF those are the service chiefs and to balance federal characters most head of state have done this, but this is dss an agency whose head is not part of the service chiefs, and currently out of all the security heads only two are from the South, are we saying we don't have competent hands down south?

Imagine your hypocrisy, when it is GEJ you now say it's common practice, common practice where? Security intelligence is even more sensitive than service Chiefs if you don't know.
What is bad is bad. Condemn it during GEJ and condemn it now. Most of you kept quiet then and you are now calling Buhari a bigot. You are the bigots. Remove the wool in your eyes and you would see better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by tradepunter: 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
The Yorubas are the barstads for supporting this northern pig.... GOD will send down fire upon all the supporters of this demon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by dgee1(m): 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fariq:

Bawani matsifa pure hypocrisy ne. Check other post and if a single Northerner is holding even 1.
Ministry of finance, trade and industry, Transportation, works housing and Power. CBN Governor. Head of economic team.
Duba kagani in akwai Northerner daya dayake riqe da bangaran economy and infrastructure. Shiyasa I cannot point any tangible work of Buhari in Northwest because they are more interested in their region. Whl don't let them deceive you they cannot hold everything alone. The economy belongs to them, the infrastructure belongs to them and they still want to occupy the security.

Maganar uniting ai baxasu taba iyawaba.

This is how a typical aboki guy thinks, including the one in aso rock. Shame on you guys. You know nothing about leadership. All you do is live as pests on Nigeria and rape(marry?) 13year old girls.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by toniok: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
I do not blame the man. Any leader that did not learn from what happened to our own Aguiyi Ironsi is a fool. He gave the southerners the chief of defence staff and chief of naval staff. Positions in economy, finance, CBN etc has been handed to the south. My brothers, let's make do with those. This security positions you people are clamouring for , are you the ones to lead the way against Boko haram? Remember the accusations that were levelled against our Ihejirika ( of ethnic Cleansing)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by CSTR1005: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Roger3D:
It is perfectly in order. When Jonathan appointed a southerner to that post, it was in order too
But Jonathan appointed a northerner to head inec even when his friends didn't like it, unlike buhari that appointed his family member.

Are you being deliberately stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by mrkings84(m): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
BOO..GA..RI
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by GreatEngineer(m): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
He knows he is leaving by 2019, so he need to position his people. Na normal thing.
Congratulations to the appointee, enjoy while it lasted because you are leaving comes 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by Fariq: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
CSTR1005:

But Jonathan appointed a northerner to head inec even when his friends didn't like it, unlike buhari that appointed his family member.

Are you being deliberately stupid?

But Obasanjo appoint Moris
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by luckyogor(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
Shebi una don see am,which kain curse be dis ? Wetin nigeria people do to deserve this?buhari why ur mama nor carry your belle go chad or niger,whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by mvem(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
updatechange:
Always appointing from the core north. Is it that buhari lacks d trust for other Nigerians or he's just being bigotry filled.
...the former was not a southerner... This is simply like for like replacement
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by mvem(m): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
luckyogor:
Shebi una don see am,which kain curse be dis ? Wetin nigeria people do to deserve this?buhari why ur mama nor carry your belle go chad or niger,whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
...does it change anything if he appointed southerner, why talk as if
the former was a southerner or something... This is simply like for like replacement... Nothing change
Re: Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general by CSTR1005: 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fariq:

But Obasanjo appoint Moris
So it is no longer Jonathan, it is obasanjo?

When power returns to the south, we will remind you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain / Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / Meet Tom Tugendhat Who Accused Gowon Of Looting Half Of Central Bank Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.