Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Man Reveals How He Abandoned His Wife & Kids & Moved In With A Lady He Had Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals How He Abandoned His Wife & Kids & Moved In With A Lady He Had Sex (1017 Views)

Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date / "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals How He Abandoned His Wife & Kids & Moved In With A Lady He Had Sex by Edithfavourite: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
A man has taken to Twitter to narrate how he abandoned his wife and kids then moved in with a woman he met for the first time and it has made him go viral.

The man, who seems to be proud of his actions, said he met the woman on Twitter and they began chatting. He went to visit her in her house one day and they had sex on that same day. He never left after that.

He's since been co-habiting with her and has been paying rent every month. It will be 1 year in November.
He's also revealed they'll soon be having a destination wedding in Bali.

As for his kids, he wrote:
Bleep them kids.

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/man-reveals-how-he-abandoned-his-wife-kids-moved-in-with-a-lady-he-had-sex-with/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Reveals How He Abandoned His Wife & Kids & Moved In With A Lady He Had Sex by Issakendrick: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wow
Re: Man Reveals How He Abandoned His Wife & Kids & Moved In With A Lady He Had Sex by thesicilian: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
The juju that tied this one's destiny was specially customized for him.

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How He Abandoned His Wife & Kids & Moved In With A Lady He Had Sex by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
the woman her gods have tied this nigga down by the pussy
Re: Man Reveals How He Abandoned His Wife & Kids & Moved In With A Lady He Had Sex by ultimate77(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
let them keep whoring... the day is coming
Re: Man Reveals How He Abandoned His Wife & Kids & Moved In With A Lady He Had Sex by Liliyann(f): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
The beauty of dating a married man is that he is ready to do anything to make you happy and comfortable even to the extent of leaving his wife!!

Married men are the best to date in relationship, not only are they good in bed,they are also generous financially!!

I love them married and rich!!
The worst thing that can happen to a lady is to be with a broke ass nigga!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals How He Abandoned His Wife & Kids & Moved In With A Lady He Had Sex by chiommy123(f): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
This one doesn't even know that he's in trouble

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How He Abandoned His Wife & Kids & Moved In With A Lady He Had Sex by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
Karishika fall on you
Re: Man Reveals How He Abandoned His Wife & Kids & Moved In With A Lady He Had Sex by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Liliyann:
The beauty of dating a married man is that he is ready to do anything to make you happy and comfortable even to the extent of leaving his wife!!

Married men are the best to date in relationship, not only are they good in bed,they are also generous financially!!

Be kieful, don't get into my nerve

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How He Abandoned His Wife & Kids & Moved In With A Lady He Had Sex by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
Liliyann:

Who asked you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Confession : How I Fu*k My Girl Mummy When Visit / Come On! Lets Have A Little Sex / Why Does She Love You Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.