Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

When A Girl U Really Like Tries To Make U Jealous, Whats The Best Strategy 4 U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl U Really Like Tries To Make U Jealous, Whats The Best Strategy 4 U (5814 Views)

When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) / If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl U Really Like Tries To Make U Jealous, Whats The Best Strategy 4 U by drnonye(m): 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2010
i have a girl i really like.

ok  initially, i didnt come out clean on how i felt abt her.  she started creating these scenario of every guy is after her ( which was smart i must confess)

and  it worked. i felt insecure d and I opened up 2 her.

now she is over doing it . she doesnt know when 2 stop even wen I tell her 2 stop. 

mayb  she really enjoys  flirting  and might just cause me more harm than good.

so do i just walk out now b4 i  get 2 involved and save me the stress cos I have no time 4 dis crab . or do i just stick around and see how it plays out . ?
Re: When A Girl U Really Like Tries To Make U Jealous, Whats The Best Strategy 4 U by Pweety4me(f): 12:26am On Jul 04, 2010
So have u told her dat u like her or not? undecided
Re: When A Girl U Really Like Tries To Make U Jealous, Whats The Best Strategy 4 U by omega25red(m): 12:49am On Jul 04, 2010
why not do the mature thing and confront her about what she is doing so she can know that you see through her game. If she is faking then she will stop or if she was telling the truth work it out and let her know that yes she looks good and guys will always go after her but as long as she stays faithful to you, then you are not really interested in hearing her stroke her own ego
Re: When A Girl U Really Like Tries To Make U Jealous, Whats The Best Strategy 4 U by 190: 1:10am On Jul 04, 2010
Uk Gurls are always stup!d its a well known fact!
Re: When A Girl U Really Like Tries To Make U Jealous, Whats The Best Strategy 4 U by r231(m): 1:16am On Jul 04, 2010
190:

Uk Gurls are always stup!d its a well known fact!

says who
Re: When A Girl U Really Like Tries To Make U Jealous, Whats The Best Strategy 4 U by ikedeo(m): 4:56am On Jul 04, 2010
Learn how to say goodbye
then relax n watch d show.
Re: When A Girl U Really Like Tries To Make U Jealous, Whats The Best Strategy 4 U by makajibbz(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2010
omega25red:

why not do the mature thing and confront her about what she is doing so she can know that you see through her game. If she is faking then she will stop or if she was telling the truth work it out and let her know that yes she looks good and guys will always go after her but as long as she stays faithful to you, then you are not really interested in hearing her stroke her own ego
you can do this.
OR
ikedeo:

Learn how to say goodbye
this!!! is my favourite, watch her cry, lol
Re: When A Girl U Really Like Tries To Make U Jealous, Whats The Best Strategy 4 U by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2010
@poster, ostracized her
Re: When A Girl U Really Like Tries To Make U Jealous, Whats The Best Strategy 4 U by Onchedu(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2010
drnonye:

she doesnt know when 2 stop even wen I tell her 2 stop. 

mayb  she really enjoys  flirting  and might just cause me more harm than good.

so do i just work out now b4 i  get 2 involved and save me the stress cos I have no time 4 dis crab
I see red flags. Blood red flags.
Re: When A Girl U Really Like Tries To Make U Jealous, Whats The Best Strategy 4 U by Onchedu(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2010
Left, lefter, lefetest. Abi Leave, Leaver, Leavest.

Pick Ur choose.
Re: When A Girl U Really Like Tries To Make U Jealous, Whats The Best Strategy 4 U by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2010
Onchedu:

I see red flags. Blood red flags.
 grin grin grin
Re: When A Girl U Really Like Tries To Make U Jealous, Whats The Best Strategy 4 U by drnonye(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2010
Onchedu:

Left, lefter, lefetest. Abi Leave, Leaver, Leavest.

Pick your choose.

hahahahahah. 'Abi Leave' says it all
Re: When A Girl U Really Like Tries To Make U Jealous, Whats The Best Strategy 4 U by Onchedu(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2010
Smart boys know how best to handle silly girls. She could end up making a stupid habit of her common practice and Ur mind has told U that.

No carry last. wink
Re: When A Girl U Really Like Tries To Make U Jealous, Whats The Best Strategy 4 U by iice(f): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2010
Talk to her. If that doesn't work. . .well, you can either bear the jealousy or leave undecided
Re: When A Girl U Really Like Tries To Make U Jealous, Whats The Best Strategy 4 U by buccaneer7(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2010
TAKE THIS ADVICE AS THE ULTIMATE I DONT KNOW OF OTHERS. DONT REGARDS HER ANY MORE. FORGET ABOUT MATURITY STUFF SHE IS NOT MATURED ENOUGH TO HANDLE THAT. SO JUST DISREGARD HER AND MOVE AHEAD. PLAY THE GAME YOU GO AFTER OTHER GIRL. I KNOW YOU LIKE OR LOVE HER BUT TRY NOT TO ANYMORE, DAMN THEIR GAMES IF YOU DONT DO THIS SHE WILL RIDE ON YOU AND YOU WILL BECOME A FOOL, IF YOU FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE NOT HAVING LUCK WITH GIRL MY BROTHER I ADVICE YOU TO TRY TO MAKE MONEY MAYBE YOU CAN BUY THEM INSTEAD, BUT FOR NOW YOU CAN ALWAYS TRY TO DO SOME CHEAP ONES LIKE STUDENT PROSTITUTES, YOU CAN MAKE A GIRL FRIEND OUT OF THEM DONT TRY TO BE TOO RESPONSIBLE BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL THESAME. GIRLS ARE GIRLS EVEN THE GIRL YOU ARE DATING MIGHT BE DOING SUCH WITHOUT YOU KNOWING IT.

I BET WHEN YOU ARE REALLY READY FOR MARRIAGE IT WONT BE HARD ON YOU BECAUSE YOU MUST HAVE HAD EVERYTHING THERE IS TO CAMP A WOMAN , LIKE AN APARTMENT, MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF HER, PERHAPS A CAR ETC ETC.

SO JUST LEAVE THE GIRL TO CARY ON WITH HER GAME BUT DONT BE THE FOOL, SHE IS ONLY LEARNING TO MAKE A MAN JEALOUS BUT DONT LET HER USE YOU TO LEARN IT(DONT BE THE SCAPE GOAT) IF YOU NEED MORE ADVICE YOU CAN ADD ME ON YAHOO MESSENGER SO WE CAN CHAT MORE ON stephendebeloved@yahoo.com
Re: When A Girl U Really Like Tries To Make U Jealous, Whats The Best Strategy 4 U by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2010
ikedeo:

Learn how to say goodbye
ROFL you remain me of something today grin grin grin grin grin this one work all the time.
smart ass guy grin
Re: When A Girl U Really Like Tries To Make U Jealous, Whats The Best Strategy 4 U by drnonye(m): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2010
buccaneer7:

TAKE THIS ADVICE AS THE ULTIMATE I DONT KNOW OF OTHERS. DONT REGARDS HER ANY MORE. FORGET ABOUT MATURITY STUFF SHE IS NOT MATURED ENOUGH TO HANDLE THAT. SO JUST DISREGARD HER AND MOVE AHEAD. PLAY THE GAME YOU GO AFTER OTHER GIRL. I KNOW YOU LIKE OR LOVE HER BUT TRY NOT TO ANYMORE,  DAMN THEIR GAMES IF YOU DONT DO THIS SHE WILL RIDE ON YOU AND YOU WILL BECOME A FOOL,  IF YOU FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE NOT HAVING LUCK WITH GIRL MY BROTHER I ADVICE YOU TO TRY TO MAKE MONEY MAYBE YOU CAN BUY THEM INSTEAD,  BUT FOR NOW YOU CAN ALWAYS TRY TO DO SOME CHEAP ONES LIKE STUDENT love-peddlers, YOU CAN MAKE A GIRL FRIEND OUT OF THEM DONT TRY TO BE TOO RESPONSIBLE BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL THESAME. GIRLS ARE GIRLS EVEN THE GIRL YOU ARE DATING MIGHT BE DOING SUCH WITHOUT YOU KNOWING IT.

I BET WHEN YOU ARE REALLY READY FOR MARRIAGE IT WONT BE HARD ON YOU BECAUSE YOU MUST HAVE HAD EVERYTHING THERE IS TO CAMP A WOMAN , LIKE AN APARTMENT, MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF HER, PERHAPS A CAR ETC ETC.   

SO JUST LEAVE THE GIRL TO CARY ON WITH HER GAME BUT DONT BE THE FOOL, SHE IS ONLY LEARNING TO MAKE A MAN JEALOUS BUT DONT LET HER USE YOU TO LEARN IT(DONT BE THE SCAPE GOAT) IF YOU NEED MORE ADVICE YOU CAN ADD ME ON YAHOO MESSENGER SO WE CAN CHAT MORE ON stephendebeloved@yahoo.com

hahahahah. dude u r so funny . and your point is valid.

(1) (Reply)

I Caught Her Towelling Her Wet Ppussy And... / You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) / What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.