Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Wat Would You Do If U Suspect Ur Woman Has A Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Would You Do If U Suspect Ur Woman Has A Girlfriend? (724 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Would You Do If U Suspect Ur Woman Has A Girlfriend? by ikedeo(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2010
i need answers, people, cos madness don de near me!
Re: Wat Would You Do If U Suspect Ur Woman Has A Girlfriend? by tkb417(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2010
Ok
Create another thread when madness don catch up with u finally
Re: Wat Would You Do If U Suspect Ur Woman Has A Girlfriend? by olapo(f): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2010
Don't be scared th other girl can't be a threat to your relationship. Your woman just wants to have fun and see what it looks like. Are u jealous? Just leave her alone. Or try and talk to her she might prefer same sex, so u will know where you are going.
Re: Wat Would You Do If U Suspect Ur Woman Has A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2010
Invite them home for a party, what are you complaining about?
Re: Wat Would You Do If U Suspect Ur Woman Has A Girlfriend? by Iceugwa(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2010
see grove oh. guy no vex can we exchange chicks
Re: Wat Would You Do If U Suspect Ur Woman Has A Girlfriend? by remoranger(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2010
invite her girlfriend home and Bleep the shit out of both of em wink wink
Re: Wat Would You Do If U Suspect Ur Woman Has A Girlfriend? by hatch: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2010
Why do I keep getting inspirational stand up comedy materials on this forum.Thanks NL for threads like these that boast my ghost writing business for elite comedians !smiley

(1) (Reply)

Inter Tribe Marriage: What Is Your Experience? / Gals Of Nowadayz No Dey Love! / Some Need To Know Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.