Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

My Wife Had An Affair!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Had An Affair!! (9333 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' / My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by Richy4(m): 7:27am On Sep 15, 2018
Acidosis:

Oh, you think she just started cheating on this man? A woman that started dating a guy at age 15 is naive to you? A woman so bold enough to copulate with another man in a hotel that is just a stone's throw distance from her husband's house don't have experience? A woman so bold enough to take it raw so much that she infected her husband with STDs 3ce in a year is not experienced? Oga you're on a long thing.

...and funny, you think she didn't have sex with other guys throughout her university days? She was probably preaching while others (including other married women) were jirating in nysc camp, right?

A woman that is capable of dating a man at age 15 is capable of doing anything. There is no better experience than that. Most of the ones you call experienced didn't even had such teenage effrontery.

I don't usually speculate my brother. ..I only deal with the facts before me...We don't really know if she was running around during the period when they were dating...
To be honest with you..@ 15, people do innocent dating.. @ 15, they must have been in SS2..Some times it was a harmless dating without sex involved...

In my opinion which does not count, I think the marriage will not work any more because trust is dead. And when trust is murdered, the marriage is as good as dead... even if they decide to stay like a roommate for the sake of the kid, where is the happiness...
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by chukxie(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2018
Sorry bro. Shit has hit the fan, and particles of it have scattered all over. There are two things you can do. You either clean up the mess or you walk away. Catch-22 situation either way you look at it. Cheating in marriage relationships have become a lot easier now before of internet technology and smartphones. With social media apps like Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Wechat... chatting with a random stranger has become a breeze. May God help us all. For your disheartening case, you're the only person who can decide what to do. All the best to you, bro.
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by Donjazzy12(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2018
Taylor430:
This is going to be a long write up but I need help from a matured outsider.

Today is Friday and I'm off work today. I wanted to spend time with my wife and daughter. I married my wife 3 years ago and we have been dating since 2008. We have a beautiful daughter who is 3 years old. I used to think I have it all. A young man who is 25 with a house of his own in Lekki. Two cars one for me and one for her. What else could a woman want!

She used to be my motivation to work hard. I wanted her to have it all. When I held my daughter in 2015. OMG!! It was the happiest day of my life. I said to myself life can't be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

I have found my wife texting dudes and trust me she is a very smart woman. Stay at home mum, so she can always be there for our daughters needs. My wife and I had this issue with a pharmacist in our estate a couple of months ago. They were always texting. Remember I said she was smart. They chat on whatsapp and she always deleted their chat. I couldn't get anything but I knew something was off. I logged on to her whatsapp on my laptop so I could see the chats before they get deleted. She called him pet names and I was so mad. This guy looks at me in the eye whenever I go get prescriptions for my wife, daughter and I.

I told her what I did to her whatsapp and I was impatient. I let the cat out of the bag before I could get anything. She denied ever having an affair and she was mad at me. I apologized. We went for a family vacation in Paris. It was my way of apologizing to her.

Fast forward to today. This unfortunate morning! I told her I would love us to go on a date tonight and she agreed. She is a serving corper. She told me she had an issue with her file and she wanted to sort it out. I knew something was off. I had her iPhone set up on my computer so I could know where exactly she would be.

The tracker on her phone stopped and the location was a nearby hotel just outside the estate. My head was spinning and I was thinking in my head. Do I really want to do this. Do I want to catch her in the act. It's going to change everything I thought.

I waited from 10am at the hotel, she left home by 9AM and I waited at the reception. I texted her where she was and if they are attending to her. She replied told me everything is being sorted. Not knowing I was waiting downstairs while she was having sex with another man. The receptionist didn't want me just sitting at their waiting room and asked me to leave. I told her I was waiting for someone and I paid for a room. I told her I'm waiting for some colleagues and I will only leave the waiting room when my guest arrives. She accepted. I have already paid *smiles*

She texted me by 12 that she was on her way home and I replied Ok. She met me at the hall. I looked at my wife and she saw me waiting. I didn't create a scene. I just wanted her to know that I saw her. I drove home and she called me crying if she could come home I told her why not.

She sat across me and I was tough on her. I told her to tell me the truth or else she would see the beast in me. She confessed they have been meeting for a month now and had sex twice at the hotel. My heartbeat dropped. I thought I was having a heart attack. What else could I have done differently I asked myself. Where did I go wrong?

I don't know what to do. I know for a fact I can never be married to her. This marriage is over. We have been together for since 2008 and I'm just finding out now. My daughter will be a result of separated parents. My worst nightmare.

When you catch someone cheating or telling lies. They don't change they only become smarter at getting caught. I don't think I can ever forgive her. She has to go. I need help!! I can't tell my parent. My mom loves her and they talk more than we do. I can't tell her parents they treat me like their child. Please help!! Matured minds only!!
You are even lucky, it was with a guy, most young ladies now are lesbians!

Well, she has to go, no doubt about it but you need to do it maturely. You have to inform your parents first. Before telling her parents.

Like I always say, I may forgive a Lady who on her own, without being caught confesses to me but it will be impossible for me to forgive a lady who I caught by myself like you did your wife because if you haven't caught her, she would have continued doing it but when a woman on her own makes up her mind to confess her unfaithfulness, that means she has already decided to change.

So please, for your peace of mind, divorce her. You deserve better.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by realtalk19: 8:27am On Sep 15, 2018
Taylor430:

Today is Friday and I'm off work today. I wanted to spend time with my wife and daughter. I married my wife 3 years ago and we have been dating since 2008. We have a beautiful daughter who is 3 years old. I used to think I have it all. A young man who is 25 with a house of his own in Lekki. Two cars one for me and one for her. What else could a woman want!

She used to be my motivation to work hard. I wanted her to have it all. When I held my daughter in 2015. OMG!! It was the happiest day of my life. I said to myself life can't be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

I have found my wife texting dudes and trust me she is a very smart woman. Stay at home mum, so she can always be there for our daughters needs. My wife and I had this issue with a pharmacist in our estate a couple of months ago. They were always texting. Remember I said she was smart. They chat on whatsapp and she always deleted their chat. I couldn't get anything but I knew something was off. I logged on to her whatsapp on my laptop so I could see the chats before they get deleted. She called him pet names and I was so mad. This guy looks at me in the eye whenever I go get prescriptions for my wife, daughter and I.

I told her what I did to her whatsapp and I was impatient. I let the cat out of the bag before I could get anything. She denied ever having an affair and she was mad at me. I apologized. We went for a family vacation in Paris. It was my way of apologizing to her.

Fast forward to today. This unfortunate morning! I told her I would love us to go on a date tonight and she agreed. She is a serving corper. She told me she had an issue with her file and she wanted to sort it out. I knew something was off. I had her iPhone set up on my computer so I could know where exactly she would be.

The tracker on her phone stopped and the location was a nearby hotel just outside the estate. My head was spinning and I was thinking in my head. Do I really want to do this. Do I want to catch her in the act. It's going to change everything I thought.

I waited from 10am at the hotel, she left home by 9AM and I waited at the reception. I texted her where she was and if they are attending to her. She replied told me everything is being sorted. Not knowing I was waiting downstairs while she was having sex with another man. The receptionist didn't want me just sitting at their waiting room and asked me to leave. I told her I was waiting for someone and I paid for a room. I told her I'm waiting for some colleagues and I will only leave the waiting room when my guest arrives. She accepted. I have already paid *smiles*

She texted me by 12 that she was on her way home and I replied Ok. She met me at the hall. I looked at my wife and she saw me waiting. I didn't create a scene. I just wanted her to know that I saw her. I drove home and she called me crying if she could come home I told her why not.

She sat across me and I was tough on her. I told her to tell me the truth or else she would see the beast in me. She confessed they have been meeting for a month now and had sex twice at the hotel. My heartbeat dropped. I thought I was having a heart attack. What else could I have done differently I asked myself. Where did I go wrong?

I don't know what to do. I know for a fact I can never be married to her. This marriage is over. We have been together for since 2008 and I'm just finding out now. My daughter will be a result of separated parents. My worst nightmare.

When you catch someone cheating or telling lies. They don't change they only become smarter at getting caught. I don't think I can ever forgive her. She has to go. I need help!! I can't tell my parent. My mom loves her and they talk more than we do. I can't tell her parents they treat me like their child. Please help!! Matured minds only!!

When I hear stories like this I feel so sad, as a woman GOd blessed you with a man who loves,cares, provide and adores you as his wife and partner but instead of making him happy and appreciating his efforts you choose to cheat.is it boredom or idleness? And am here taking responsibility of my kids (not easy)alone because the man refused to be responsible and prefers to be violent instead.

Op move on with your life .u will be fine as time goes on. If I say forgive and forget then am being sentimental. The memories will kip playing in ur head and you will lose interest and gradually you will see her as a house material not a wife.

You will get over it with time. It doesn't mean all women are cheats. It's only unfortunate most people end up with wrong spouses. It is well

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2018
Taylor430:
Thanks a lot to everyone who has shared his/her opinion and I was able to gain a thing or two from you guys.

She is 26. She is a year older than I am and we started as secondary school sweet hearts. The thing is we have always been together all our adult lives. I don’t understand why some people are saying I didn’t let her enjoy her youth. She is the only woman I have ever had an intercourse with and I try my best to make sure we always communicate about these things.

She called her mom today and she explained everything to her mom. Well I don’t know what was said but she called me to inform me she is coming to our house and she was pleading with me on the phone. I don’t want to involve my mom yet because she loves me and she will fight tooth and nail to make sure this get messy.

I have been here thinking if I don’t have my daughter, the decision would have been very easy to make. I know no matter how I try my decision will surely affect my daughter. She will have to live with my mom because I have to work. I believe no one can ever take care of her like I would.

I have packed my bags and I’m ready to leave the country for a month so I can find peace. Will I ever find peace again. My heart is shattered! I don’t know how long this has been going on! She would go have sex with him and come back home to kiss my daughter and I.

I saw some people on your platform advise me to submit myself for STI/STD. Well I will be doing that but I have treated myself for STI three times this year. I wondered how I got them. I trusted my wife and I thought she got it from a public toilet. I was stupid and blind.

Yes you were stupid and blind. Good thing now you're getting smarter and your eyes are opened.

Are you sure that girl is your daughter?

Better run a paternity test before you start paying child support for another man's daughter angry you have been fooled enough!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by realtalk19: 8:30am On Sep 15, 2018
Taylor430:
Thanks a lot to everyone who has shared his/her opinion and I was able to gain a thing or two from you guys.

She is 26. She is a year older than I am and we started as secondary school sweet hearts. The thing is we have always been together all our adult lives. I don’t understand why some people are saying I didn’t let her enjoy her youth. She is the only woman I have ever had an intercourse with and I try my best to make sure we always communicate about these things.

She called her mom today and she explained everything to her mom. Well I don’t know what was said but she called me to inform me she is coming to our house and she was pleading with me on the phone. I don’t want to involve my mom yet because she loves me and she will fight tooth and nail to make sure this get messy.

I have been here thinking if I don’t have my daughter, the decision would have been very easy to make. I know no matter how I try my decision will surely affect my daughter. She will have to live with my mom because I have to work. I believe no one can ever take care of her like I would.

I have packed my bags and I’m ready to leave the country for a month so I can find peace. Will I ever find peace again. My heart is shattered! I don’t know how long this has been going on! She would go have sex with him and come back home to kiss my daughter and I.

I saw some people on your platform advise me to submit myself for STI/STD. Well I will be doing that but I have treated myself for STI three times this year. I wondered how I got them. I trusted my wife and I thought she got it from a public toilet. I was stupid and blind.

Be strong. It's just a matter of time. You will surely find peace.
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 15, 2018
Deman05:
Forgive her, cover her sins and you both should build your faith in God more stronger....for me, that's the only true but painful way.

Just so you know, I deleted what would have degenerated into a venom spitting contest in this post. angry
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by realtalk19: 8:35am On Sep 15, 2018
LadySarah:

Your head dey there ,babe.Op ,please forgive her.Are you sure she was getting satisfaction from sex with u?
Did u discuss her/Your dreams with each other?She could be feeling alienated or depressed and wrongly found succour in another man's arms.They prey on jobless/idle minds.
Did you appreciate her role as a housewife?
Pls,two wrongs doesn't make a right.Forgive her until she does it again

Pls,let her start working even if from home.make her a memorable part of your day,I'm sure she has retraced her steps.This isn't a feminist stuff.This is you fighting to save your marriage.Everything shouldn't end in divorce!

Like seriously, so u feel her not being satisfied sexually or being a full house wife is enough licence for cheating?

Hmm I fear some girls of nowadays?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by trilobite: 8:35am On Sep 15, 2018
tabithababy:
Na wa o undecided

Forgive her, Pray and fast for her, start dressing seductively, give her monkey in snake shadow wink

I saw what you did there. grin
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by realtalk19: 8:36am On Sep 15, 2018
Shirer:
@ Poster, I have gone through this stuff so I know how it feels. You are lucky she regrets the deed. You are lucky her mother is remorseful too. It is for these reasons I will implore you to forgive, just as your heavenly father does.
I walked away from mine because of real threats to my life and unrepentant attitude.
However, none can foist any decision on you. Be strong.

Even if he forgives, can he forget the deeds?
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by realtalk19: 8:39am On Sep 15, 2018
Taylor430:

Today is Friday and I'm off work today. I wanted to spend time with my wife and daughter. I married my wife 3 years ago and we have been dating since 2008. We have a beautiful daughter who is 3 years old. I used to think I have it all. A young man who is 25 with a house of his own in Lekki. Two cars one for me and one for her. What else could a woman want.

And then the movie ACRIMONY comes to mind.it is well
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2018
Hello Taylor430.

I am sure others have done justice to your predicament, but I just felt I should add a few comments.

First of all, I empathize with you, as someone who is currently going through a divorce re similar circumstances. My first statement would be this: Divorce should not be your first option... considering that you are also human and can also easily fall into sexual temptations from the opposite sex. An innocent child is involved too.

Regarding your wife, I know it's going to be the most difficult thing to do (and I won't blame you if you can't), but can you forgive her? If you are a Christian, remember the lady who was caught in the very act of adultery? Remember how Jesus said, "Neither do I condemn you, go and sin no more"?

I'm not talking about a cheap forgiveness and turning a blind eye to all that has happened. Again, in the Bible, adultery is express grounds for divorce, BUT... consider your daughter.

....Will be back...this issue requires much thought...

Hmmm. Brother, I'll suggest you involve both parents of yours and hers in this issue before you come to a final conclusion. If I told you that this is an easy one, I'd be lying to you. And maybe divorce will, indeed, be best for you and your daughter. Wish you all the best.
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by sisisioge: 9:22am On Sep 15, 2018
Taylor430:

Dang! Why the forrk is she doing this yo you! Chai! Don't let her kill you before your time. Take time out and then talk about it again. It is well.
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by mrblessed(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2018
realtalk19:

When I hear stories like this I feel so sad, as a woman GOd blessed you with a man who loves,cares, provide and adores you as his wife and partner but instead of making him happy and appreciating his efforts you choose to cheat.is it boredom or idleness? And am here taking responsibility of my kids (not easy)alone because the man refused to be responsible and prefers to be violent instead.

Op move on with your life .u will be fine as time goes on. If I say forgive and forget then am being sentimental. The memories will kip playing in ur head and you will lose interest and gradually you will see her as a house material not a wife.

You will get over it with time. It doesn't mean all women are cheats. It's only unfortunate most people end up with wrong spouses. It is well

I have gone through all comments on this heartrending and tragic tale and agrees perfectly with all your positions -- including your articluted reprimand of female members that support cheating. Nevertheless, I see a woman in pain, who wishes for a better world, and who believes fate wasn't fair to her. Indeed, it is well, even in well.
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by SmellingAnus(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2018
I can't leave my wife just because she Bleep.ed another dic.k... many married women cheat these days... its better for guys to tell themselves the truth that your wife may likely cheat on you in order to avoid heartbreaks.. I have worked in a very big hotel, i know what some married women do... On my part, if not for the grace of God i would have fucke.d at least 7 or more married women in my life time... guys wake up and understand that many women (maybe not all) are polygamous in nature...

The next estate from where i live in PH, a man died of BP cos he caught his highly religious wife being fucke.d by a much younger guy... i pity guys who expect their girl friends to be faithful not knowing that even many of the married ones are not...

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by LadySarah: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2018
realtalk19:

Like seriously, so u feel her not being satisfied sexually or being a full house wife is enough licence for cheating?

Hmm I fear some girls of nowadays?

Nne,shift one side.No two ppl are wired the same.If all women were to divorce based on their husbands cheating,80 percent marriages would be over.

This is an isolated case,a woman cheated
.Has anyone asked her why she did it?let's not crucify her because she is a woman. She deserves a second chance
.She is just 26 and has married for four years ,she may not have been mentally/psychologically for that marriage or maybe the feeling of missing out on things happening with singles.

They should forgive her because that is what they would have told her if the reverse were to be the case.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by columbus007(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2018
people will come here and be giving wrong advices, upon all you have with the life you leave,what more can one say ,your wife is a bad woman,forget all those nonsense religious messages they are nonsense, run from her.
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by generationz(f): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2018
Taylor430:

are you the same giu from BOM or you copied it
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by realtalk19: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2018
LadySarah:

Nne,shift one side.No two ppl are wired the same.If all women were to divorce based on their husbands cheating,80 percent marriages would be over.

.Has anyone asked her why she did it?let's not crucify her because she is a woman. She deserves a second chance
.She is just 26 and has married for four years ,she may not have been mentally/psychologically for that marriage or maybe the feeling of missing out on things happening with singles.

They should forgive her because that is what they would have told her if the reverse were to be the case.

It's still not an excuse for cheating plz. Besides even if he forgives, will he forget? Will he trust her again? Naturally women are stronger in forgiving and enduring than men. Nne shift back

1 Like

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by realtalk19: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2018
mrblessed:
I have gone through all comments on this heartrending and tragic tale and agrees perfectly with all your positions -- including your articluted reprimand of female members that support cheating. Nevertheless, I see a woman in pain, who wishes for a better world, and who believes fate wasn't fair to her. Indeed, it is well, even in well.

Lol! So sad even Mony could not replace that feeling
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2018
LadySarah:

Are you even married?Must everything end in divorce?
Would you advise same if he did the cheating?

Cmon,let's give this marriage a fighting chance.For old times sake,for loves sake,for their daughters sake,for the sake of their first uniting factor!!

You guys should stop saying divorce everyrime!

Why do you females think everything is a joke?

You're so sentimental to the extent that you want him to take back a wife who not only cheated on him but also gave him stds? Are you for real or just a sarcastic clown?

No sane man will take back a cheating wife .
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by babyfaceafrica: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
LadySarah:

cheating is a no no..if anyone is dissatisfied in a relationship.. they should quit.. cheating is not an option.....
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by babyfaceafrica: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
Elder001:

You're so sentimental to the extent that you want him to take back a wife who not only cheated on him but also gave him stds? Are you for real or just a sarcastic clown?

I agree... as lingbas I am faithful.. if I am been cheated on..the marriage is over simple!!
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by mrblessed(m): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
realtalk19:

Lol! So sad even Mony could not replace that feeling
True, though, you still have your life intact. That is the greatest gift of life. Don't dwell too much in the past.
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by LadySarah: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
realtalk19:

It's still not an excuse for cheating plz. Besides even if he forgives, will he forget? Will he trust her again? Naturally women are stronger in forgiving and enduring than men. Nne shift back

Let him do his wish then,both of them will lose not me.
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by LadySarah: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
Elder001:

I'm a sarcastic clown,you should have known that!
But sane women will welcome back their husbands that has cheated multiple times.

You guys are the reason this world will never be a better place.

That guy loves the wife and if properly counselled could forgive her and they will have a fresh start.

Everything shouldn't end in divorce!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
LadySarah:

[s]I'm a sarcastic clown,you should have known that!
But sane women will welcome back their husbands that has cheated multiple times.

You guys are the reason this world will never be a better place.

That guy loves the wife and if properly counselled could forgive her and they will have a fresh start.

Everything shouldn't end in divorce!!![/s]

Nobody forced women to take back cheating husbands.Btw ,you speak like a teenager just discovering her breasts.

I'm sure you don't know what marriage is that's why you typed that rubbish. I repeat "no sane man will take back a cheating wife".

When your brothers wives cheat on them you can give them the advice you just dropped.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by LadySarah: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
realtalk19:

Even if he forgives, can he forget the deeds?

What is your own self.Do they should separate and you will have peace while you are in your own marriage!Even if they divorce he still won't forget it so why not make peace.

He is human,nobody said he won't forget it.Time will eventually do it if he is willing to forgive her.

I have seen up to 3 marriages that rose up after these.

Most of you that always recommend divorce are;in bitter marriages,unmarried,and jealous of beautiful marriages.

Except for Domestic/Emotional violence,give couples room to make amends until it is repeated then you can move on.

Divorce isn't the first option!!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by MarijuanaLORD: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
Seriously its always better when a man cheats than when a woman cheats

Women carry way too much baggage

Who knows the the said daughter no be the op own

This is why marrying a lazy hoe isnt advisable
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by FloraEC(f): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
Elder001:

Nobody forced women to take back cheating husbands.Btw ,you speak like a teenager just discovering her breasts.

I'm sure you don't know what marriage is that's why you typed that rubbish. I repeat "no sane man will take back a cheating wife".

When your brothers wives cheat on them you can give them the advice you just dropped.
No offense cheesy
Are you married or cohabiting with a woman?
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by pedestal82(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
When a man tries to hide an issue as big as this, not a hear say but confirmed matter from his family, the guy is on his way to forgiving the woman.
Op, if you want to be sure you won't go back on this your lip service it is over, call your mum, and tell her, she will help make sure of it.
Wish you luck, in whatever decision you make.
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by MarijuanaLORD: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
See as females just dey defend their fellow cheating hoe

This days women cheat more than men. i wonder why

Na say men no fit satisfy their women like before abi due to lack of time. As in wetin dey cause this high rate of infidelity in women. Back in the days na men dey cheat more and the world was a better place but this days hoes ti take over

Most men this days are simply taking care of another mans child. And that is the worst thing that can happen to any man

Na DNA sure pass now. Before person go begin fall in love and take care of another mans bastard

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dedicate A Song To Your Father / How A Frustrated Man Fixed His Sexless Marriage (By Becoming An Asshole). / Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.