Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

My Wife Had An Affair!! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Had An Affair!! (9335 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' / My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by Daeylar(f): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
Eketem:
Just here to see the male hypocrites telling him to divorce, if a woman caught her husband cheating you will be saying she should forgive him that it rains everywhere that all men cheat and divorce is a sin.

Smh

You know it grin
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by cococandy(f): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
Daeylar:

Lmao grin grin grin lol
The way they rant and rave against feminist you would think feminists are evil demons, ask them the issues they have against feminist now and they can't even say a reasonable thing.

They took it that far?
Wow sad

grin grin
That name is just so funny. Lol,

sorry dear. kiss

Thank ya kiss

One of them told me he had a crew and their job is run people like me off the forum by whatever means no matter how long it takes shocked . I created a thread about it then but too much uproar from different corners and royalroy had to delete it. It was funny don’t be sorry. We used to have fun then

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by Daeylar(f): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
cococandy:

One of them told me he had a crew and their job is run people like me off the forum by whatever means no matter how long it takes shocked . I created a thread about it then but too much uproar from different corners and royalroy had to delete it. It was funny don’t be sorry. We used to have fun then

The more you give me drops of tea, the more I want to ask about what happened. embarassed embarassed

All right. I won't be sorry cheesy grin
Glad it was just fun then.
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by Ishilove: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
Takes by moonlight
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
Daeylar:

The more you give me drops of tea, the more I want to ask about what happened. embarassed embarassed

I would tell you if I knew

Or even know who’s behind that and all the trolling. Plus it’s been long.

These days sef if I start fight I’m not usually around to finish it I just gave up..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by giftygirl1(f): 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jesus answered and said to those who wanted to stone the adulterous woman to death" let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone. Oga pls ask yourself if you have been 100% faithful to your wife since 2008? Is it because she hasn't found out? If she was in your shoes, would she have forgiven you? Let me tell you, an idle mind is the devil's workshop. She's a housewife and you work. There must be a vacuum you created. Most lonely people are married people! Even with kids around. I still believe that love covers a multitude of sin. Believe me forgiveness is the purest form of love you will show her. Believe me she won't get smarter at cheating. Give your marriage a chance if you truly love her at least for your child's sake. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. DIVORCE IS NOT AN OPTION!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by Daeylar(f): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
cococandy:

I would tell you if I knew

Or even know who’s behind that and all the trolling. Plus it’s been long.

All right dear, good it's been long and it has died down.

These days sef if I start fight I’m not usually around to finish it I just gave up..

Lol grin grin
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
cococandy:
the reality that many men aren’t fathers of their kids? I know cheesy

This is like you trying to mock me. See it's not about final say but it's the rightful thing to do.

Because gej looted doesn't mean buhari should be allowed to loot -“most times it is women who advise their fellow women to stay in abusive, unfavourable marriages and when their husbands are cheating”.
You're bragging about women cheating, right? “Women don't dare cheat openly -they cheat codely but it Is the reverse with men”. I want to log out but before I go I'll give you some reasons why any sane man won't take back a cheating wife;

1. The cheating was not a mistake on her part.
2. She is selfish.
3. She embarrassed you.
Not that you should care about what other people think, but the cheater went out of her way to sneak behind your back and do her dirty deeds. She played you like you were a fool and maybe even thought you were too dumb to find anything out. She did not respect you in the moment.
4. The memory never goes away.
It will always be there and you will try to hold your tongue not to bring it up in other arguments down the line. When you watch a movie about someone being unfaithful, you’ll be able to relate and realize you’re still with that unfaithful wife. The anger and sadness that you felt will forever be apart of your marriage even if you think you’re capable of moving forward with your life.
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
giftygirl1:
[s]Jesus answered and said to those who wanted to stone the adulterous woman to death" let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone. Oga pls ask yourself if you have been 100% faithful to your wife since 2008? Is it because she hasn't found out? If she was in your shoes, would she have forgiven you? Let me tell you, an idle mind is the devil's workshop. She's a housewife and you work. There must be a vacuum you created. Most lonely people are married people! Even with kids around. I still believe that love covers a multitude of sin. Believe me forgiveness is the purest form of love you will show her. Believe me she won't get smarter at cheating. Give your marriage a chance if you truly love her at least for your child's sake. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. DIVORCE IS NOT AN OPTION!!![/s]

How old are you?

Postmann and acidosis, you guys surely have something to say.
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by cococandy(f): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nothing you say makes it better or more acceptable when a man cheats. Stop trying

Cheating openly or codedly. Who’s paying for their arrogance? You guys of course. Maybe ruminate on that when you log off.

Elder001:

This is like you trying to mock me. See it's not about final say but it's the rightful thing to do.

Because gej looted doesn't mean buhari should be allowed to loot -“most times it is women who advise their fellow women to stay in abusive, unfavourable marriages and when their husbands are cheating”.
You're bragging about women cheating, right? “Women don't dare cheat openly -they cheat codely but it Is the reverse with men”. I want to log out but before I go I'll give you some reasons why any sane man won't take back a cheating wife;

1. The cheating was not a mistake on her part.
2. She is selfish.
3. She embarrassed you.
Not that you should care about what other people think, but the cheater went out of her way to sneak behind your back and do her dirty deeds. She played you like you were a fool and maybe even thought you were too dumb to find anything out. She did not respect you in the moment.
4. The memory never goes away.
It will always be there and you will try to hold your tongue not to bring it up in other arguments down the line. When you watch a movie about someone being unfaithful, you’ll be able to relate and realize you’re still with that unfaithful wife. The anger and sadness that you felt will forever be apart of your marriage even if you think you’re capable of moving forward with your life.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by naptu2: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ishilove:
Takes by moonlight

Takes?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by CHoccolaTE: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
I have been reading comments on this thread from ladies like cococandy and giftygirl and ladySarah and I can't help but agree with their views. Try to forgive your wife OP, God hates divorce. Find out what you were doing wrong in the marriage.
Is your phenis huge and long and fat? Does she orgasm every time you have sex?
Do you do pre-intimacy to get her in the mood before diving in?
Do you take time from your busy schedule of chasing money to show her love and romance and make her feel special?
Women love to be petted and pampered, do you show her enough love or are you assuming because you got married so you can relax and stop being romantic.
Find out what chased her into the other man's arms and work on yourself so you can give it to her.
Also pray a lot.
Fight for your marriage,, don't give up just like that.
If you divorce her what makes you so sure the next woman won't do worse?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by CHoccolaTE: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
I remember reading on this same Nairaland, a certain thread where a married woman came to complain about her cheating husband, she said she caught the man having sex with another woman inside their matrimonial home, right on top of their matrimonial bed.
If that isn't the height of disrespect then I don't know what is.

But guess what out wonderful Nairaland men said to her? They advised her to pound yam for him and prepare his favorite soup and then in a loving respectful tone of voice she should ask him what happened that made him cheat and help him work on those problems.

That particular idiotic suggestion to pound yam for a shameless cheating husband gathered more than 500likes, and many more heartless beasts that call themselves men were cheering the person that wrote the comment and advising the wife to follow his advice.

You men deserve a taste of your own medicine.

Some idiots will tell you women find it easier to overlook cheating and forgive and in the same breathe will tell you how women are softer and more emotional than men so how can the same weaker more emotional person withstand blows and heartache better than the logical unemotional one?

And no, women can have sex without attaching emotions. Women have friends with benefits and sugar mommies keep sugar boys they sleep with on a casual basis.

No gender cheating is better or worse than the other.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by LadySarah: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
CHoccolaTE:
I have been reading comments on this thread from ladies like cococandy and giftygirl and ladySarah and I can't help but agree with their views. Try to forgive your wife OP, God hates divorce. Find out what you were doing wrong in the marriage.
Do you take time from your busy schedule of chasing money to show her love and romance and make her feel special?
Women love to be petted and pampered, do you show her enough love or are you assuming because you got married so you can relax and stop being romantic.
Find out what chased her into the other man's arms and work on yourself so you can give it to her.
Also pray a lot.
If you divorce her what makes you so sure the next woman won't do worse?

Chimamanda in her book'The Americanah',called it Acrobatic sex,the kind of sex that turned Obinze's brain and he left his wife. grin grin

Me thinks the woman wasnt getting sexual satisfaction, but she went for soln the wrong way instead talking to her husband.

Maybe if she had confided in her husband,once he comes here,the male folk will tell him to go and pregnant her because joblessness is making her honrny.

We never can tell it all until we hear from her side.
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by Daeylar(f): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
I remember that thread. grin and they were seriously serious, seriously agreeing with that comment grin they even called the guy a wise man. Said he has so much wisdom grin oh my god grin

What I have seen on nairaland when it concerns a man vs a woman eh. grin
CHoccolaTE:

I remember reading on this same Nairaland, a certain thread where a married woman came to complain about her cheating husband, she said she caught the man having sex with another woman inside their matrimonial home, right on top of their matrimonial bed.
If that isn't the height of disrespect then I don't know what is.

But guess what out wonderful Nairaland men said to her? They advised her to pound yam for him and prepare his favorite soup and then in a loving respectful tone of voice she should ask him what happened that made him cheat and help him work on those problems.

That particular idiotic suggestion to pound yam for a shameless cheating husband gathered more than 500likes, and many more heartless beasts that call themselves men were cheering the person that wrote the comment and advising the wife to follow his advice.

You men deserve a taste of your own medicine.

Some idiots will tell you women find it easier to overlook cheating and forgive and in the same breathe will tell you how women are softer and more emotional than men so how can the same weaker more emotional person withstand blows and heartache better than the logical unemotional one?

And no, women can have sex without attaching emotions. Women have friends with benefits and sugar mommies keep sugar boys they sleep with on a casual basis.

No gender cheating is better or worse than the other.

@ bold they become whatever they want depending in how the situation benefits them, but no matter what. Always remember that a man is never wrong grin
That is the golden rule. grin
So when it benefits them, women are emotional & weaker.
When it doesn't, it becomes. Women can withstand cheating (emotional torture and pain) better than men grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
CHoccolaTE:
I [s]have been reading comments on this thread from ladies like cococandy and giftygirl and ladySarah and I can't help but agree with their views. Try to forgive your wife OP, God hates divorce. Find out what you were doing wrong in the marriage.
Also pray a lot.
If you divorce her what makes you so sure the next woman won't do worse? [/s]

Is this sarcasm or you just typed this nonsense to garner likes?

Must everything be a gender war on this forum?
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by CHoccolaTE: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
LadySarah:

Chimamanda in her book'The Americanah',called it Acrobatic sex,the kind of sex that turned Obinze's brain and he left his wife. grin grin

Me thinks the woman wasnt getting sexual satisfaction, but she went for soln the wrong way instead talking to her husband.

Maybe if she had confided in her husband,once he comes here,the male folk will tell him to go and pregnant her because joblessness is making her honrny.

We never can tell it all until we hear from her side.

I loved that book mehnn grin
Although I didn't love how it ended. I wanted Obinze to overlook the acrobatic sex and stay in the marriage for his daughter's sake.

At bold, I also think the woman wasn't getting sexual satisfaction. But was afraid of telling her oga here.
If she had stayed faithful and come on Nairaland to ask for advice, NL resident misogynists will tell her she should manage him after all its not his fault that her vagina is now too wide from sleeping with one million men before marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by CHoccolaTE: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
Daeylar:
I remember that thread. grin and they were seriously serious, seriously agreeing with that comment grin they even called the guy a wise man. Said he has so much wisdom grin oh my god grin

What I have seen on nairaland when it concerns a man vs a woman eh. grin
@ bold they become whatever they want depending in how the situation benefits them, but no matter what. Always remember that a man is never wrong grin
That is the golden rule. grin
So when it benefits them, women are emotional & weaker.
When it doesn't, it becomes. Women can withstand cheating (emotional torture and pain) better than men grin

Of course na,
Another one is that when it suits them they say women are not polygamous and were created to stay faithful to one man.
When it doesn't suit them you see them claiming women enjoy sex as much as men and are only pretending so they should stop acting like they are doing men a favor by having sex with them.

Confused people.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by CHoccolaTE: 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
Elder001:

Is this sarcasm or you just typed this nonsense to garner likes?

Must everything be a gender war on this forum?

It's not a gender war, I am only being just and fair in my judgment.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
cococandy:
Nothing you say makes it better or more acceptable when a man cheats. Stop trying

Cheating openly or codedly. Who’s paying for their arrogance? You guys of course. Maybe ruminate on that when you log off.

I never knew you can talk like this oh sad
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by cococandy(f): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
Elder001:

I never knew you can talk like this oh sad

Yea. Try to emotionally blackmail me into agreeing with you that it’s better for a woman to get cheated on than a man. You are not the first.

I’m very loyal to my gender and will never compromise it to boost your ego. Take a seat.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by Daeylar(f): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

Of course na,
Another one is that when it suits them they say women are not polygamous and were created to stay faithful to one man.
When it doesn't suit them you see them claiming women enjoy sex as much as men and are only pretending so they should stop acting like they are doing men a favor by having sex with them.

Confused people.

I found the thread grin An except of the pound yam advice, grin grin I can't stop laughing grin
Secondly, ur husband, u know his weak point, maybe pounded yam, or one food, or maybe d oda room, give him a good treat, after he is calm and relaxed, confront him, just ask him why he did it, he will tell u , don't raise your voice o,
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by CHoccolaTE: 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
Daeylar:

I found the thread grin An except of the pound yam advice, grin grin I can't stop laughing grin

OK it's 351 likes so far, I honestly thought it would be more.
Imagine the nonsense. Don't raise your voice, give him a treat.
tufia.
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by CHoccolaTE: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
cococandy:

Yea. Try to emotionally blackmail me into agreeing with you that it’s better for a woman to get cheated on than a man. You are not the first.

I’m very loyal to my gender and will never compromise it to boost your ego. Take a seat.

Stay loyal Abeg, we need more strong minded unshakable females.

Its very unfortunate when I see some Nairaland women writing misogynistic crap against their fellow females in a bid to sound objective and non feminist just cause they are afraid of attacks from small rats on this forum.

One particular case dey vex me well well because this girl had so much potential before joining the objectivity brigade but I don't want to mention names.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by giftygirl1(f): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
Elder001:

How old are you?

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by giftygirl1(f): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
Elder001:

How old are you?

I am 33, and I've been married for 10 years with four kids and I can tell you what healing forgiveness can bring!
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
giftygirl1:

I am 33, and I've been married for 10 years with four kids and I can tell you what healing forgiveness can bring!

Your husband will be disappointed if he should see that ridiculous comment.
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by Daeylar(f): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

OK it's 351 likes so far, I honestly thought it would be more.
Imagine the nonsense. Don't raise your voice, give him a treat.
tufia.

Yeah it isn't much compared to the disasters of likes we see on foolish posts today.

Any misogynistic nonsense you type. Will give you millions of likes. No matter how foolish. Stupid. Idiotic. Unfair, irresponsible.
Just make it against a woman, and support men,

And likes shall flow into your L&S grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by giftygirl1(f): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
Elder001:

Your husband will be disappointed if he should see that ridiculous comment.
No he won't, infact he's in nairaland and am sure he will see it.He is mature enough to discern that we are HUMANS and not ANGELS. Now am not trying to say that what your wife did is good,infact she has no reason to do it. If she is truly sorry,seek for professional help as trust is already broken. We can pull down houses and rebuild them.It will only take time.I still maintain that the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
Daeylar:

Yeah it isn't much compared to the disasters of likes we see on foolish posts today.

Any misogynistic nonsense you type. Will give you millions of likes. No matter how foolish. Stupid. Idiotic. Unfair, irresponsible.
Just make it against a woman, and support men,

And likes shall flow into your L&S
grin grin

You're right here. I saw that thread where genevievie(whatever her name is) said she's a feminist and the men were attacking her, a woman who attacked her even though she made zero sense got lots of likes and as a result she started rubishing the feminist movement, equating feminism to racism and all that. The idiot even said feminism is a white movement meant to make black women and black men battle themselves grin And she was still getting lots of likes. Lol.

Men condeming feminism is understable (they're scared of losing their grip on women) but a woman condeming feminists/feminism is just beyond me.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
giftygirl1:

No he won't, infact he's in nairaland and am sure he will see it.He is mature enough to discern that we are HUMANS and not ANGELS. Now am not trying to say that what your wife did is good,infact she has no reason to do it. If she is truly sorry,seek for professional help as trust is already broken. We can pull down houses and rebuild them.It will only take time.I still maintain that the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know!

Keep deceiving yourself grin No sane man will take back a cheating wife.
Re: My Wife Had An Affair!! by MarijuanaLORD: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
cococandy:
the reality that many men aren’t fathers of their kids? I know cheesy
Lmao cheesy

This feminists can be brutal o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira / Who You Marry Is Important For Your Community / Caught Your Housemaid With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.