Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (43118 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by valx2: 6:24am On Sep 15, 2018
MYHUBBY:

at least you Igbo are happy now? na thunder go strike anyone that complain of buhari not appointing a Southerner again

buhari is fit to appoint anyone that fits in to his cabinet. I'm not an APC member but I'll personally ridicule anyone that say pim on buhari appointment again

you dummy southerners. North will cover and protect their own but you dimwit favourable educated unexposed southerners would be acting like dummies
You're Such a bloody hypocrite! Your likes were rejoicing when the lifeless one described some people as 5%...the "yeebos" are no longer complaining. Infact we are enjoying the ride, Na Afonjas dey complain now grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by Tundeobama(m): 6:31am On Sep 15, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
we igbos can never be ur mate,igbos live large thru biz in ur state u sleep in a danfo n be claiming lagos...Knw it we own lagos wt south south.
see this one wey dem they Bleep for 2k.so ur brothers don't drive danfo in lagos??u better leave abi and visit lagos.u even own south south lolz sayz an irrelevant tribe in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 15, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

E pain am!

We yoruba muslims thank Buhari for kicking out Kemi the yoruba christian kafir and appointing a fulani muslim who is superior to we yoruba muslim.
Slaves
Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by ankpaone: 6:58am On Sep 15, 2018
Checked86:
North 1:0 South. No extra time. this game must end in 2019
keep quiet! is it not the same south that exposed Adeosun? Weldone Baba!
Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by frankmoney(m): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2018
He only appointed her for the time being to oversee the ministry , I guess it's not a permanent position .
Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by Jasen1(m): 7:12am On Sep 15, 2018
famosh:

You think the Yorubas are bigots like the enslaved daft gorilla descendants from a certain MUDly developed, cursed landlocked region?

Did you hear the Yoruba masses make noise when Ebelemi was marginalizing them? All the appointment the flat_heads benefited from Ebelemi, how has it affected their masses or their region in general?
Yorubas know the top class Nigerians who fight for such top appointments do not have tribes & are one! Yorubas will only make noise if projects which should be the main issue is skewed towards one side, which isn't the case now!
Cheers, boy!

How can slaves make noise, if you complain your master will sack you grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by GreatMahmud: 7:24am On Sep 15, 2018
Andhominem:
Piggyyeasternrs are a bunch of looonatics, I swear.
Can't they see Buhari overlooked Udo Udoma to appoint his junior minister to oversee the finance ministry on the mean time

U are a daft ass.. Udo Udoma is a senior minister in budget &planning and is doing very well. Buhari can't afford to overwhelm him with extra burden of work. Ministers of states are mere figure heads who in most cases don't hold serious responsibilities and usually idle in office except in the absence of the senior minister. Buhari thought it wise to put a junior minister who has been laying dormant..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2018
Tundeobama:

see this one wey dem they Bleep for 2k.so ur brothers don't drive danfo in lagos??u better leave abi and visit lagos.u even own south south lolz sayz an irrelevant tribe in Nigeria.
We ñ south south own lagos,i can remember hw ijaw boys dealt wt u pple in d past...if u hear ijaw u go enter bush, and most u frustrated agbo drinker centre prostitute on everywoman u met i ask u? u arent Afraid ryt ?n u av 2 be

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by MYHUBBY: 7:38am On Sep 15, 2018
valx2:
You're Such a bloody hypocrite! Your likes were rejoicing when the lifeless one described some people as 5%...the "yeebos" are no longer complaining. Infact we are enjoying the ride, Na Afonjas dey complain now grin grin grin

shut up! you're the hypocrites here. I still recalled the support you people gave to Stella odua when she was indicted even her guilty conscience admitted it, she refuse to resign not until your hero retired her

what about ike ekewerwmadu that was accused of buying huge properties abroad, a fight against Igbo ve been you people singing

thunder fire any southerners that cry about buhari appointment again
Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by jefff455: 7:47am On Sep 15, 2018
3millionia:
Buhari my mentoor

Sai Baba !

Clear road !! grin
how can the lifeless one be your mentor

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by Kelebe007: 8:08am On Sep 15, 2018
Le me appreciate presidio with a call

Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by lafuria1(m): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2018
the level of ignorance here is disgusting,

The worst comment is Buhari by passed Udo and elemenah to 'appoint' zainab as minister of finance, the two nen are full ministers who are occupying diffrent department, why should they be moved? makes no sense, zainab is a minister of state of budget and planning which has a minister but the minstry of finance doesnt have a minster of state.

for the record, zainab is not the minister of finance untill the president forwards her name and gets NASS aprroval, or the president forwards anyone else. should the ministry of fnance be left with any supervision? the ministry of finace is too big to be left without any supervision, the zainab is a temporary measure untill NASS confirms whoevers the president forwards.

note, zainab being the minister of finance is illegal and not constitutional.
Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2018
MYHUBBY:

at least you Igbo are happy now? na thunder go strike anyone that complain of buhari not appointing a Southerner again

buhari is fit to appoint anyone that fits in to his cabinet. I'm not an APC member but I'll personally ridicule anyone that say pim on buhari appointment again

you dummy southerners. North will cover and protect their own but you dimwit favourable educated unexposed southerners would be acting like dummies

Is that so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by Shakitibob0: 8:27am On Sep 15, 2018
toyetade:
This is bad for Nigeria. A president of Nigeria should be detribalised and be sensitive to issues on bordering on tribes. You replace DG DSS with a kano man, You replace Minister of finance with another Hausa woman. People should vote this man out. I used to like him before for his anti corruption crusade but this one is too much for me.
Lwkmd....Boss you don vex finish ooo

Hahahaha
Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by Praktikals(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Woe betide whoever votes in Buhari next year.
Just take a look at what u put up there. Does this make sense to you?
Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 15, 2018
frankmoney:
He only appointed her for the time being to oversee the ministry , I guess it's not a permanent position .
Just like Magu is acting as EFCC boss without senate confirmation with no plans to replace him.
Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by Bright4(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2018
I totally disagree with you buddy...Rather our system need to be checked and prosecuted. also let ask ourselves dis question; what the hell is wrong with our system? we need to remind the society that, this madam kemi started her service from state before going to center . are we saying ethics committee from ogun state failed from their duty? the answer is YES. then what about the committee in national assembly? Madam also scrape through hmm. by calculation, madam spent a good 8yrs jokin with over 180 million Nigerians just because of so fu*ker called ethics committee. meanwhile, we shall get there soon. (i Believe) .

Righteousness89:
Mr.Obonla should be next...

Madam kemi should be Prosecuted to serve as a Deterrent to other scammers irrespective of party affiliation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by Celsony: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2018
gaby:
I said it here https://www.nairaland.com/4733516/kemi-adeosun-resigns-over-nysc/1#71192408

I'm beginning to read bubu my guy the way I read and predict my cockk...

I read it there and it has come to pass. we can only write the wrongs of 2015 next year.
God see us next year.
Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by gaby(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2018
Celsony:

I read it there and it has come to pass. we can only write the wrongs of 2015 next year.
God see us next year.

Walahi, very funny...lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by valx2: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2018
MYHUBBY:

shut up! you're the hypocrites here. I still recalled the support you people gave to Stella odua when she was indicted even her guilty conscience admitted it, she refuse to resign not until your hero retired her

what about ike ekewerwmadu that was accused of buying huge properties abroad, a fight against Igbo ve been you people singing

thunder fire any southerners that cry about buhari appointment again
Cry me a lagoon

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by frankmoney(m): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Just like Magu is acting as EFCC boss without senate confirmation with no plans to replace him.
in magi's case it's clear the president wants to appoint him as the chairman , but the Senate has refused . In this case it's she's only acting for the time being and will be replaced possibly
Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by MYHUBBY: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

Is that so

didn't you people cry and tagged Stella odua obvious allegation and ike fight against ndigbo? thunder strike anymore person that criticize buhari appointment here
Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2018
frankmoney:
in magi's case it's clear the president wants to appoint him as the chairman , but the Senate has refused . In this case it's she's only acting for the time being and will be replaced possibly
How will Nigeria be great with this kind of thought? So if he makes her a permanent minister or refuses to appoint a substan... One, what happens? Just as Magu is seeing off his term and beyond.
Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2018
Neyoor:
Minister of State for Budget and National Planning, Mrs. Zainab Ahmed, to oversee the Ministry of Finance temporary before another person would be appointed in few days to come.

Must it be a northerner? ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2018
famosh:

You think the Yorubas are bigots like the enslaved daft gorilla descendants from a certain MUDly developed, cursed landlocked region?

Did you hear the Yoruba masses make noise when Ebelemi was marginalizing them? All the appointment the flat_heads benefited from Ebelemi, how has it affected their masses or their region in general?
Yorubas know the top class Nigerians who fight for such top appointments do not have tribes & are one! Yorubas will only make noise if projects which should be the main issue is skewed towards one side, which isn't the case now!
Cheers, boy!

A slave does not make any form of noise once his master takes a decision.
Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by famosh: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2018
PrecisionFx:

A slave does not make any form of noise once his master takes a decision.
The real slaves are actually the gorilla descendants from a certain MUDly developed landlocked region with only 5 states when everyone else has 6 but can't complain, because if they do, Python will dance! If I lie, ask Nnamdi Kanu (shuku okike alabiabia rest his soul)!

The real slaves are the ones who has never & will never taste the presidency or vice presidency when even people some call minority have been president & VP a combined 8 years! No president since democracy has actually deemed it fit to try to impress the MUDly developed landlocked region with infrastructure because of their irrelevance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2018
famosh:

The real slaves are actually the gorilla descendants from a certain landlocked region with only 5 states when everyone else has 6 but can't complain, because if they do, Python will dance! If I lie, ask Nnamdi Kanu (shuku okike alabiabia rest his soul)!

The real slaves are the ones who has never & will never taste the presidency or vice presidency when even people some call minority have been president & VP a combined 8 years!

Sorry to burst ur senseless bubble, Igbo land isn't SE.

Igbo land cuts across the whole of eastern nigeria.

There are only one ethnic group that are slaves in Nigeria and they are the AFJs...grin

The Awusa Fulani controls them.
Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by TheKingIsHere: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
LordAdam:

NOI grounded the economy and still created more net jobs than your Adeosun who waterboarded our economy and in connivance with recession-in-chief took us into a recession as well as send 15m jobs to purgatory. While doubling our national budget and debt profile in only 3 years.

Korofo accountant. Go and tell Twitter, Standard Chartered, Gavi, Lavarde, and ACN that she grounded Nigeria's economy. Go and tell the UN DSG who served with her both under OBJ and GEJ that she grounded Nigeria's economy. Go tell the AfDB President that she grounded Nigeria's economy. Rants of a nobody.

You guys think it is still 2015. Propaganda will only get you so far. Nobody takes you guys seriously anymore aside your fellow jobless 30k propagandists.

-Lord

You deserve a presidential award for schooling that clown called obailala
Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by TheKingIsHere: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
2016v2017:

yorubas will know how far if Buhari eventually return for second term.Osinbanjo will be replaced.Fulani herdsmen will take over South West by fire by force.

Very true since most of them are ignorant and will fall for buharis tricks.
Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by LordAdam: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

You deserve a presidential award for schooling that clown called obailala

Leave them. They'd soon resume marching at Ojota. Because I know if PDP mistakenly gets power again, all their political structures will be so destroyed, it'd make Russia look like Switzerland.

2 years. That's all it took them to lose all their credibility. Haba!

He thinks it's still 2015. All the people they tried to pull down are soaring higher, while all the people they touted as alternatives are being demystified daily. Buhari, Adeosun, Lai Mohammed, Sagay, Keyamo, Onochie, Shittu, Fashola, Oshiomole, Ngige, Okorocha.

Even the Amina Mohammed that served as Minister of Environment under them did not waste time in sending shots because she knows it's her time in the PDP serving under 3 Presidents and the recommendations from other PDP international bigwigs that connected her to the UN.

We are waiting for Facebook to appoint Adeosun to their board. Bunch of nobodies in a third-world sh*thole getting drunk on baseless propaganda.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by saaron(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
LordAdam:

No Ogun person is taking that finance ministerial slot. The Ogun person will take a low-level ministerial slot or even be a minister without portfolio.

She just played into the cabal's hands. She had this kind of huge scandal and she was fighting the cabal over a relative non-issue. Methinks it is the cabal that leaked the info to the Senate and the press. The only people that knew was the DSS whose head until recently was a key member of the cabal. The same cabal that pressured Buhari to ask her to resign.

-Lord
Thank God we still have intelligent Nairalanders like you who can see beyond Kemi's NYSC saga.
The bolded is the Koko issue here. The people that exposed and drove Kemi out are non other than buhari's presidency through DSS. All they need was a cause to get rid of her so they approached a journalist and exposed Kemi's certificate saga. Now the rest is history. All the presidential cabals did was use a journalist to leverage on Nigerians emotions to send Adeosun packing. I remember I said here on Nairaland that Adeosun's travails was hatched by the presidency due to her not yielding to their corrupt demands to use her office to embezzle funds through NNPC. I even said that if I were Kemi, I will NEVER resign. I will stand my ground until the time I will be sacked, then spill the beans on the cabalic presidency. Too bad she yielded to the cabals in the presidency. Have the cabals won? Time will tell. Let's wait and see how things will unfold from now on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protest Against Electricity, Fuel Price Increment, Anti-People Policy In Lagos / Akpabio Visits Ooni Of Ife, Seeks Blessings For Senate President Bid (Pictures) / Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.