Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) (95360 Views)

Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD / Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by natureem: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bubu... King of the North

5 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Bestattitude(m): 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
She looks like Aisha.

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by ManirBK: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Fariq: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
mazimee:

I can bet you that Buhari will not beam his search light in South West for her replacement. We know how it goes

All I know Buhari must appoint a minister of Ogun following Kemi exist.
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by CSTR1005: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
But na wa o.

All her professional experience is in government.
Very little or no private sector application.

And we know how fast these northerners enter into government even without merit, so her work experience holds very little weight as far as am concerned.

Not surprised one bit. Mediocrity and more mediocrity.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by dynicks(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
me staring at d westerners like......una see una lives..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by moskecity: 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Just B.sc and MBA no ICAN.hmmmmmm 9ja I hail.

10 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by BAILMONEY: 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
I THINK BULLHARY IS MADangry

4 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
itiswellandwell:
See as she resemble Aisha Buhari. Weldone Ma.
Exactly.
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by nelronaldo(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
madridguy:
Good profile.
Abeg how is this profile good for the position?
A BSC in accounting doesn't qualify you to be finance minister. I'll just read about her before I comment but from this, it isn't good enough.

11 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by ayobaye(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lopsidedness

3 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
It is well o, since na only Hausa Muslims dey dis country .

8 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by 93Miles: 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Following the controversial resignation of Kemi Adeosun over the possession of a fake NYSC exemption certificate, President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Zainab Ahmed as the new finance minister.

Below is her full profile;
Born: 1960 (age 58 years)

Mrs. Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed is the Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative, NEITI.

She holds a B. Sc degree in Accounting from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, and an MBA from the Ogun State University, Ago-Iwoye.

Managing public finances for 28 years

As a young accounting graduate, her aspiration was to become the Accountant General of her home State and possibly that of the Country. This was why she took up a career in the public service in 1982, with Kaduna State Ministry of Finance, North West Nigeria.

In the last 28 years, she served in several accounting and public finance management positions in the Nigerian economy especially in the telecommunications industry at the time the Nigerian public and private sectors depended solely on NITEL for Communication services.

From the rank of Deputy General Manager in charge of Corporate Treasury in 2002, she moved to Nigeria Mobile Telecommunications as General Manager Finance in September, 2005 and later became Chief Finance Officer of MTEL.

She was appointment as the Managing Director of Kaduna Investment Company by the Executive Governor of Kaduna State in March, 2009 to help Kaduna State define, plan and implement an accelerated industrial development programme. This was the position she held until her appointment as member of the National Stakeholders Working Group (NSWG, the Board of NEITI) and later the Executive Secretary of Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) in October 2010.

Associations / Membership

She hold the Fellowship of Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN), a member of the Nigerian Institute of Taxation and the Nigerian Institute of Management

https://politicsngr.com/meet-nigerias-new-finance-minister-zainab-ahmed-full-profile/

May Allah help you to continue in the path of your predecessor.

1 Like

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buhari
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
We should leave northeria for buhari and islam, we have had enough

5 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by KingsCity: 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
her profile is not impressive. She is an ANAN member, and ANAN members are mostly those who tried and tried but failed to pass ICAN

16 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by 93Miles: 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
moskecity:
Just B.sc and MBA no ICAN.hmmmmmm 9ja I hail.

Everything isn't about that paper..
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
madridguy:
Good profile.
Does a zombie know what is good or bad

6 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Bestattitude(m): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
She looks like Aisha.

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by adem30: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Northerners everywhere
They can't still get enough!

Time will tell on this terror-government running on impunity

When all you know how to do in south is to bring your brothers down, others are ready to lift theirs up.

Good lesson

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
mazimee:

I can bet you that Buhari will not beam his search light in South West for her replacement. We know how it goes
nobody trusts the president until he does the right thing this time,as long as I'm concerned she is the new minister even if they tag her as the acting minister.

1 Like

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by CSTR1005: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
D
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Her qualifications look kinda thin for a Finance Minister. Is she the most qualified or even among the 100 most qualified people for the job in the country?

8 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
Zainab again cry

1 Share

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by taguafuo: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
NITEL, MTEL all collapsed. No private sector experience. No experience in economics.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
OKAY
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by NiggasInParis: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
Another Northern Appointment! Nawaoh...beside Why she come look like say she be Aisha Buhari sister

Hey Guys just watch out now and the next 24hrs ...Next healdline will be "Reno Omokri" reacts to New Finance minister apointment grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
adem30:

When all you know how to do in south is to bring your brothers down, others are ready to lift theirs up.

Good lesson
I know your type lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by adem30: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lilisticlili:
I know your type lipsrsealed
Don't bothered yourself,

That was the same way we have been trying to pull down Fashola raising profile.

we must learn
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by CSTR1005: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2018

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.