Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) (95357 Views)

Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD / Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Andhominem: 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ugosample:

chances are there that the minister from ogun state will take another portfolio

but one thing is certain
a minister from ogun state must be in the cabinet

And which portfolio will that be

Come on, finance ministry is for Ogun state.
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by thugmansion(m): 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
This is now a pattern in Nigerian. Finance minister must be a female. Bloody idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
Andhominem:

naa
it does not work like that

It's at the presidents discretion
The president can appoint who he likes and fire who he likes to any portfolio
the only law is that ALL the states must be duly represented
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
Andhominem:

naa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Jermat20(m): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
I welcome you all to federal republic of north. So other people from another side no go school. Buhari just within 24 hours appointed two northerners. I pited the ass leakers afonja
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Adekdammy: 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
I care less where she comes from as long as she is competent and does not have red flag she is first a Nigerian.
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
Andhominem:

A competent Ogun person will be appointed in due course.
I think you should mourn the fact that Udo Udoma and Enelamah were bypassed for a junior abooki minister.
Otondo piggyyeasternr

Consolation, I understand your cone head is paining you over this loss.

Let me explain d scenario to you better. A lesser ministerial portfolio like minister of state for tourism will be given to Ogun. The Finance Minister portfolio is gone and gone to the North. Wake up and have some ewedu concoction to cheer you up. The reality will soon dawn on you supporters of Injustice against Easterners

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
nelronaldo:

Abeg how is this profile good for the position?
A BSC in accounting doesn't qualify you to be finance minister. I'll just read about her before I comment but from this, it isn't good enough.
Agreed her profile ain't that impressive for a position as tasking and very sensitive as the FM. But note she's only there for the time being on acting capacity pending when Buhari appoints a new finance minister.. I'm sure they're shopping already for Mrs Adeosun's replacement.

This lady is not a new appointee as she's already minister for state, budget and national planning. Some criticisms against the president with respect to lopsided appointments are justified but most definitely not this one.
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by rhektor(m): 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
zinnyzee:
Too much book.

We Zainabs dey always represent.

Àìmọye senobu ni ojuelegba wey no go school grin grin grin
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Andhominem: 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ugosample:

naa

So which ministry do you think the fellow from Ogun will get? You guys are underestimating Amosun.
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Str8talk21: 11:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
madridguy:
Good profile.

all poo.

what the North is known for is to roam local state workers from one state to another before injecting them into the federal civil service to head those that has been in the federal civil long before them.

so much for a contraption called Nigeria.

I will continue to say this....the Southwest is the main cause of the poo we have been in since independence all because of their innate penchant for selfish positions as long as d SouthSouth and Southeast are disenfranchised.

Finally, the Southwest should correct the mistake they voted in as President.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 11:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Adekdammy:
I care less where she comes from as long as she is competent and does not have red flag she is first a Nigerian.
True. But it cannot just go to anyone else from somewhere else as Ogun state would be left without a federal minister.
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
thugmansion:
This is now a pattern in Nigerian. Finance minister must be a female. Bloody idiots.

what's wrong with having qualified women as finance minister?

Are you one of those misogynists?
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
this buhari is really MAD.. from sacking the DG DSS to appointing this fura de nono woman as minister of finance

4 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Andhominem:

So which ministry do you think the fellow from Ogun will get? You guys are underestimating Amosun.

I personally don't give a Bleep

My own is that the law has to be followed

And the law States each state to one minister
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Andhominem: 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Arysexy:

Consolation, I understand your cone head is paining you over this loss.

Let me explain d scenario to you better. A lesser ministerial portfolio like minister of state for tourism will be given to Ogun. The Finance Minister portfolio is gone and gone to the North. Wake up and have some ewedu concoction to cheer you up. The reality will soon dawn on you supporters of Injustice against Easterners

There is no loss, olodo piggyyeasternr, until the replacement from Ogun is appointed and assigned a portfolio.
For now, we are sure Buhari prefers a junior abooki minister to competent piggyyeasternrs in his cabinet.

Go and sulk on that.
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Racoon:
Aboki ti take over.Welcome to government of the north, by the north and for the north. undecided undecided undecided Can all the southerners in this useless government including the VP resign in protest of the persistent injustice

They do not have liver to protest.

Is it Ngige that was kidnapped as a sitting governor like herdsmen kidnap poor farmers that will do that?

Or Pastor VP that has no guts to condemn massive killing of Christians?

Or is it Judas Pussy Cat of Ubima, that has used his looted Rivers money to buy attention in APC?

They can't.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Andhominem: 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ugosample:

I personally don't give a Bleep

My own is that the law has to be followed

And the law States each state to one minister

Sure it will.
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by xperienced(m): 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
Final warning!
Please o for those guys on Facebook sending me friend request with their profile picture as car should I open the car and check who is inside?
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by oodualover: 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
crisycent:
Cone heads how far? Dem don carry una position give awusa grin
Shut your ibotic mouth! She is only taking that post temporarily.
Mind your business you dirty Ibo flat.head
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by davillian(m): 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
docjuli:
Na wa ooo only when we thought we have seen it all anyway, he who the gods want to kill, they make him...
A) vegetable b) lifeless c) weak d) deaf e) dumb f) clueless g) all of the Above .
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by oodualover: 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
Arysexy:

Conies are in mourning mood right now. Let's prepare a well broom turned ewedu for them to make them happy
Which conies are mourning? Can't you see it is you shameless flat.heads that are mourning? Anyways, Zainab is only there for the main time. Flat.heads should mind their business

1 Like

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by HARDDON: 12:00am On Sep 15, 2018
docjuli:
Na wa ooo only when we thought we have seen it all anyway, he who the gods want to kill, they make him...

Can you imagine?

Anyways, the end is near, very soon, we would send all of them back to where they came from! Purge this nation

3 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by rhektor(m): 12:00am On Sep 15, 2018
brixton:
Lol singing ‘if I say sai, you say baba’...

Yorubas you see yourselves? Next term would be more interesting, they will jail Tinubu, impeach osibanjo by force by crook without agiving a damn about federal character or common sense.

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by franby: 12:02am On Sep 15, 2018
She no even get mind do ICAN?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2018
Andhominem:

There is no loss, olodo piggyyeasternr, until the replacement from Ogun is appointed and assigned a portfolio.
For now, we are sure Buhari prefers a junior abooki minister to competent piggyyeasternrs in his cabinet.

Go and sulk on that.

cheesy

I hope these afonjamudeens will be able to sleep this night.

The pain is obvious from their rants.

Haha haha ha.

Madam fake accent, forgery minister is gone. Pele afonja coneheads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Adekdammy: 12:03am On Sep 15, 2018
Realhommie:
True. But it cannot just go to anyone else from somewhere else as Ogun state would be left without a federal minister.

I look forward to a time when competence will be above backward federal character that keeps putting square pegs in round holes.

I am from ogun state.
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by oodualover: 12:04am On Sep 15, 2018
crisycent:

You and your entire generation
Na you, your useless family and tribe you dey follow talk to
Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by crisycent: 12:05am On Sep 15, 2018
oodualover:

Na you, your useless family and tribe you dey follow talk to

e pain am grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by sanitelag(m): 12:05am On Sep 15, 2018
hmmm

Re: Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) by Andhominem: 12:06am On Sep 15, 2018
Arysexy:

cheesy

I hope these afonjamudeens will be able to sleep this night.

The pain is obvious from their rants.

Haha haha ha.

Madam fake accent, forgery minister is gone. Pele afonja coneheads

Lame! Piggyyeasternrs rooting for Soludo have been disappointed. Retardds!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.