Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls (29238 Views)

Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think / Igbo Guys Need To Step Up. Yoruba Guys Are Winning (photos) / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
immhotep:
Stop deflecting. We are discussing Igbos here
Who are the 'we' u are referin to? Who knows u on this thread?
When I was talking about Arabians why didn't u say I was deflecting?
Get lost here..
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
grin grin listen to urself

My post there was based on your logic.

Since you said Deltan and Rivers speaking igbos are Igbos are maybe were colonised by Anambra so I added Cameroon igbos to your logic
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Shugavee(f): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
93Miles:

Since you said Deltan and Rivers speaking igbos are Igbos are maybe were colonised by Anambra so I added Cameroon igbos to your logic
u lack understanding,, I never said such
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Shugavee(f): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
had to do research cause of you and I realized Hausas were colonized by Arabs befor the British came , so the language,, we r talking abt Nigerian indigenous languages ,, so maybe the ikwerris or the delta ibos were colonized by the Anambras right?? They r Igbo Oga!! Google can help you!!
this was my comment n that was a ironical rhetorical question!! Read the comment well 93miles !
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee:
hope u know there r ijaws in cross rivers, Edo State, delta state and rivers state,, so will they say they ain’t all ijaws??
Interesting.. Please which part of Cross River speaks ijaw.?

ariesbull:

In kano they have their various association...they might see themselves as people from the same region but they have their various association.....just like saying Egun of Badagry sees himself as one with Yoruba...Egun man hates been called yoruba man !

They might see themselves as for the sake of geography and their minority status but tribally speaking they know they aren't one ....what is the similarities between the Ijaws and the urhobo

Just like Ikwerre might see themselves as igbos for the sake of geography or political reasons but they are not igbo..

ariesbull:

That is the same thing....we have Igbo in South east , cross river, Akwa Ibom, BENUE Rivera , Delta even Edo so would they say they aren't Igbo

which part of Akwa Ibom speaks Igbo?

Op told me the part of Cross River that speaks Igbo which is Abi. . So tell me which part of Akwa Ibom speaks Igbo
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
fero007:

exactly same way, urhobo and isoko may have one meeting in lagos based on brotherhood but there will still ve deir own individual meeting, doesnt make them same tribe

ijaw n urhobo dont ve similarities? you really dont know about the niger delta, d urhobos n ijaw especially d izon share many culture belief, food, dressing, e.t.c

Can you tell me the cultural beliefs they share just give me 3 out of the so called many....mind you I was brought up in Warri ....arigbe street by nitel adjacent to CKC ....from okere Road...so mind you ...you are talking to a dude that knows Warri well from Ekpan to ughelli from sapele to pesu waterside

So brief us the similarities that are so much in ijaw and urhobo ..after I can lecture you in Warri and the crisis

Keep deflecting
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
93Miles:

Just like Ikwerre might see themselves as igbos for the sake of geography or political reasons but they are not igbo..

Ikwere and Igbo aren't in the same geographic area please....just like Egun and Ijebu R not

Give another excuse

Op told me the part of Cross River that speaks Igbo which is Abi. . So tell me which part of Akwa Ibom speaks Igbo
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
93Miles:

Ikwere and Igbo aren't in the same geographic area please....just like Egun and Ijebu R not

Give another excuse

No..in short ikwerre, Obigbo (heart of Igbo ) ndoni , eche , égbma ( Rivers part ) are not Igbo ...it's better than we take it that way

The way we made Nigeria know that Okiro is not Igbo and they gave him IG and after we got Onovo.. the best of both worlds

Your correct they are not Igbo....by the way we have ikwerre that see themselves as Igbo but for political expediency and benefits Igbo would eat from South South and southeast

Best of both worlds

Your correct they are not Igbo .. don't Edwin Clark that is busy calling Odili, Ameachi etc igbo. Don't mind that ijaw old man

Your correct they are not Igbo

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
93Miles:

Give another excuse

No..in short ikwerre, Obigbo (heart of Igbo ) ndoni , eche , égbma ( Rivers part ) are not Igbo ...it's better than we take it that way

The way we made Nigeria know that Okiro is not Igbo and they gave him IG and after we got Onovo.. the best of both worlds

Your correct they are not Igbo....by the way we have ikwerre that see themselves as Igbo but for political expediency and benefits Igbo would eat from South South and southeast

Best of both worlds

Your correct they are not Igbo .. don't Edwin Clark that is busy calling Odili, Ameachi etc igbo. Don't mind that ijaw old man

Your correct they are not Igbo

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shugavee please am sorry I didn't notice the question mark on your comments about Anambra and colonised..

Very sorry..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
93Miles:

Your ignorance is amazing....now I would lecture you ....go to Ika local government of Akwa Ibom ( not Delta ) villages around Akirika Obu before you get to Ukwa East in Abịa

I would not lecture you again
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
ariesbull:

Give another excuse

political reason

Igbo will never capture these 3 states AKWA IBOM, BAYELSA AND CROSS RIVER.. go mark my words.
If Igbo should get Biafra which is highly impossible, these 3 states will never join Biafra.

Screenshot this thread and keep for future reference.

Op told me the part of Cross River that speaks Igbo which is Abi. . So tell me which part of Akwa Ibom speaks Igbo[/quote]
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
93Miles:

This is liyel Imoke village

People from Abi include come from mainly ethnicities such as the Agbo subgroup of Igbo. One of the largest tribes within Abi Local Government is Bahumono, which includes eight villages: Ediba, Anong, Usumutong, Abeugo, Afafanyi, Igonigoni, Ebom, and Ebiriba.

Others are The villages of Adadama and Igbo Amabana, Igbo Ekureku and Afagara

Now go and do research am not here to teach you
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
93Miles:

Are you slow..I told you Ika local government in Akwa Ibom it's a bother local government before you get to ukwa east in Abia State you can still hit azumini from there

Get a grip

But as I told you...the best world s ours...we might not disclose they are Igbo till we get the government like we have in Delta and rivers ...don't mind Edwin Clark..that old ijaw man keeps identifying Igbo

Don't mind him at all
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by fero007: 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
ariesbull:

Can you tell me the cultural beliefs they share just give me 3 out of the so called many....mind you I was brought up in Warri ....arigbe street by nitel adjacent to CKC ....from okere Road...so mind you ...you are talking to a dude that knows Warri well from Ekpan to ughelli from sapele to pesu waterside

So brief us the similarities that are so much in ijaw and urhobo ..after I can lecture you in Warri and the crisis

Keep deflecting

u grow up in warri and did not see their similarities, well let me point some out

1.) both urhobo and ijaw are riverine tribes
2.) both dance same way, only that it is ijaw that is known more for the owigiri waste dance, but ive seen urhobo dancers do it too
3.) both have the same marriage culture, their marriage is 95% the same
4.) both eat the same kind of food loaded with seafood
5.) their music has the same sound
6.) urhobo and ijaw(izon) dress the same way, it is when you start going towards kalabari that it gets less similar

now for non cultural similarities(jokingly)
they both like money, women and drinking
they are sharp, strong, aggressive yet funny people
they ve some words in common
Hat and white handkerchief
oyel
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by milemimi93(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
ariesbull:

Are you slow..I told you Ika local government in Akwa Ibom it's a bother local government before you get to ukwa east in Abia State you can still hit azumini from there

Get a grip

But as I told you...the best world s ours...we might not disclose they are Igbo till we get the government like we have in Delta and rivers ...don't mind Edwin Clark..that old ijaw man keeps identifying Igbo

Don't mind him at all

First off, I didn't ask you that question..

Second off, that question duplicated itself not that I asked again..

Lastly, igbos will never get Biafra .. And igbos will never be in Aso Rock..

Kiss the bitter truth
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
milemimi93:

First off, I didn't ask you that question..

Second off, that question duplicated itself not that I asked again..

Lastly, igbos will never get Biafra .. And igbos will never be in Aso Rock..

Kiss the bitter truth

LoL...who is taking Biafra ? Who is talking ASO Rock...keep ASO rock let's keep the economy bro

The Hausa that has aso rock are they better off ? LoL

The Yoruba that are Vp are they better off ? LoL

Keep the ASO rock seriously ...we don't care...we keep the economy

As of Biafra...don't say never bro ...it's only in the hands of lord and why are you leeching on Igbo

Can't you stand on your own

Don't worry we don't have Igbo any place outside South East ...don't mind Edwin Clark ....it's too much ogogoro would make him call an Ikwere man igbo

Old age dey worry am

Are you happy now ?
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
fero007:

u grow up in warri and did not see their similarities, well let me point some out

2.) both dance same way, only that it is ijaw that is known more for the owigiri waste dance, but ive seen urhobo dancers do it too
6.) urhobo and ijaw(izon) dress the same way, it is when you start going towards kalabari that it gets less similar

oyel

This is the funniest post I have seen ! As in rivertine is similarities

As in eating garri and fish is similarities

Can you even different the way the urhobo and the Igbo woman tie wrapper or differentiate the urhobo top from Igbo top....

LoL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by fero007: 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
ariesbull:

This is the funniest post I have seen ! As in rivertine is similarities

As in eating garri and fish is similarities

Can you even different the way the urhobo and the Igbo woman tie wrapper or differentiate the urhobo top from Igbo top....

LoL

On your own
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ghostfacekillar(m): 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
ariesbull:

LoL...who is taking Biafra ? Who is talking ASO Rock...keep ASO rock let's keep the economy bro

The Hausa that has aso rock are they better off ? LoL

The Yoruba that are Vp are they better off ? LoL

Keep the ASO rock seriously ...we don't care...we keep the economy

As of Biafra...don't say never bro ...it's only in the hands of lord and why are you leeching on Igbo

Can't you stand on your own

Don't worry we don't have Igbo any place outside South East ...don't mind Edwin Clark ....it's too much ogogoro would make him call an Ikwere man igbo

Old age dey worry am

Are you happy now ?
don't mind them... All this Igbo villages in cross river and akwaibom are all my Kins.. They are Kins to Abriba. Nkporo. Afikpo..afara ukwu etc. In abia state and if Nigeria breaks. My brodas are coming with me.

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
don't mind them... All this Igbo villages in cross river and akwaibom are all my Kins.. They are Kins to Abriba. Nkporo. Afikpo..afara ukwu etc. In abia state and if Nigeria breaks. My brodas are coming with me.

Do you know that about 90 percent of Nigerians don't know we have Igbo in cross river and Akwa Ibom even Benue

Our education is in a mess !
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by viscerion: 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
@ fero n 93, its okay, its obvious aries n his likes dont want to learn, weve been given good points n in return they either insult or derail sturbornly, they are free to believe what they want as long as we know the truth

well since they ve said ikwerre is igbo, then i ve no choice, i must be igbo, my own opinion n d opinion of my people is stupid, only theirs is correct
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ghostfacekillar(m): 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
ariesbull:

Do you know that about 90 percent of Nigerians don't know we have Igbo in cross river and Akwa Ibom even Benue

some of them know but want to act out of ignorance. They will quickly claim their Kins in other geographical zones but for Igbos they are no go area... Please add ohanne edah.. Ndoki and other settlement scattered in akwacross.. Ndi oshi. This also are my kings.
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ghostfacekillar(m): 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
ariesbull:

some of them know but want to act out of ignorance. They will quickly claim their Kins in other geographical zones but for Igbos they are no go area... Please add ohanne edah.. Ndoki and other settlement scattered in akwacross.. Ndi oshi. This also are my kins

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ghostfacekillar(m): 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
viscerion:
@ fero n 93, its okay, its obvious aries n his likes dont want to learn, weve been given good points n in return they either insult or derail sturbornly, they are free to believe what they want as long as we know the truth

well since they ve said ikwerre is igbo, then i ve no choice, i must be igbo, my own opinion n d opinion of my people is stupid, only theirs is correct
Nobody is claiming u. U can be ikwerre all I care. But the truth stands... Isiokpo... Rumuola.. Etc. Come to ngwa and see ur umuola kin.. Come to ebonyi and see ur Isiokpo kin. Omerelu.. Go and read books written by by elechi amadi and he will tell u how his father always take him to Aro.. Incase u don't know in the olden days ikwerre ave four stools in the masquerade group of amadioha.. Nonsense... Opobo adopted igbo?... Go and read about how they come to ama igbo for pilgrimage for the founder of Opobo jaja.

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:02am On Oct 07, 2018
The biggest amadioha shrine is in ikwerre. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:05am On Oct 07, 2018
Xplain y there is no "r in it.. U people claim that u were marginalized but an igbo man carried the shell quarters in owerri and transferred it to ph... Who built Trans amadi?..

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 07, 2018
93Miles:

Who are the 'we' u are referin to? Who knows u on this thread?

When I was talking about Arabians why didn't u say I was deflecting?

Get lost here..
Another attempt to evade the topic.
Lame. . . .
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Shugavee(f): 5:31am On Oct 07, 2018
fero007:

oyel
urhobo riverine tribe How,,,, this is so wrong jeez ,, the two riverine tribes in delta is ijaw and itshekiri, n they don’t even hv similarities ,, urhobo n ijaw don’t dance the same way at all, the music r the same sound How,, the only thing u are little right about is their dressing,,, but Igbos dress that way as well, urhobo don’t eat foods loaded with any sea food !! U don’t know what u r saying

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 6:38am On Oct 07, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
some of them know but want to act out of ignorance. They will quickly claim their Kins in other geographical zones but for Igbos they are no go area... Please add ohanne edah.. Ndoki and other settlement scattered in akwacross.. Ndi oshi. This also are my kins
oh they are mischief makers
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 6:40am On Oct 07, 2018
Shugavee:
urhobo riverine tribe How,,,, this is so wrong jeez ,, the two riverine tribes in delta is ijaw and itshekiri, n they don’t even hv similarities ,, urhobo n ijaw don’t dance the same way at all, the music r the same sound How,, the only thing u are little right about is their dressing,,, but Igbos dress that way as well, urhobo don’t eat foods loaded with any sea food !! U don’t know what u r saying

Na why I dey laugh the guy! He said urhobo is a riverine tribe...does he even know the difference between ijaw and itshekiri....all these Yoruba folks that come here and parrot nonsense...who told him that urhobo eat sea food more...is it the starch or banga sea food unlike Calabar that has fisherman soup
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by ariesbull: 6:47am On Oct 07, 2018
viscerion:

I told him that ikwerre isn't Igbo that he should forget that Edwin Clark and Ijaws thag always call Ikwere igbo ? They don't know anything ! The Ijaws are stupid for calling ikwerre Igbo ! The ogoni are stupid for calling ikwerre Igbo ! The igbo are stupid for even assuming that ikwerre are their cousins....even Amaechi, Duncan and Tonto are stupid for seeing themselves as igbo

It's only the street urchins in ikwerre Right!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict / Please Why Do Guys Love Large Labia( Swollen Pvssylip) / Why Do Many Nigerian Men Woo Ladies Using English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.