Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think (2384 Views)

Igbo Guys Need To Step Up. Yoruba Guys Are Winning (photos) / Some Girls Think We Are Fools / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by netozii(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
Among the people in the south, the two major tribes, the Igbo and the Yoruba, always act as if they are in a supremacy competition, but when it comes to falling in love, they keep their differences aside.

Co-creating with Nkem, Naeche, and Mmeso has been an eye-opener! Their perspectives on inter-tribal marriage are mind-blowing. I never saw it coming!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c5EimX3n-A
Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by God1000(m): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Most Igbo and Yoruba boys and girls fighting online everyday over needless issues are hypocrites

8 Likes

Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by Lifestone(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
God1000:
Most Igbo and Yoruba boys and girls fighting online everyday over needless issues are hypocrites
I'm Yoruba, my senior brother married an Imo girl, my nephew married an Imo girl, I dated plenty Igbo girls, my best friend in school is an Igbo guy, all my children have Igbo names, I almost became an Igbo, yet I'm Yoruba

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by Danisaint112(m): 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lifestone:

I'm Yoruba, my senior brother married an Imo girl, my nephew married an Imo girl, I dated plenty Igbo girls, my best friend in school is an Igbo guy, all my children have Igbo names, I almost became an Igbo, yet I'm Yoruba

Thank God for you. It's a god thing you are not tribally condemned.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by Samajogs: 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
This is what politicians have turned us to... All tis to their own selfish interest

5 Likes

Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
God1000:
Exactly,the fight no reach private matters grin a Yoruba nairalander in the tech section is about getting married to his Igbo fiancee. I thought everything will end immediately after election

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by God1000(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Exactly,the fight no reach private matters grin a Yoruba nairalander in the tech section is about getting married to his Igbo fiancee. I thought everything will end immediately after election
exactly my point, wishing them all the best
Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by God1000(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lifestone:

the connection is strong
Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by marlow1962(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Any one love brings to my way, I will marry.
I love Yoruba ladies, I will like to marry from there, but if I see Hausa lady were sharp, I go dive am once.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by Maxxim: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Egbon needs to be prayerful, see people's thoughts smh
Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by Starz825(m): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
Maxxim:

Egbon needs to be prayerful, see people's thoughts smh
Na joke she dey na...
Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by Maxxim: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Starz825:

Na joke she dey na...
I know
Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by spiralwedge(m): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
Igbos are too emotional about politics, tribes, cliques and affiliations (religious, even within christianity, they get emotional about their denominations); except business.

The best relationship for an igbo woman is to look for the opposite of the aforementioned traits in a guy (usually in a Yoruba guy) and their relationship will be long-lasting.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by TheChameleon: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hmmm. Married or single. I no dey play with yamleg p*ssy.

Leaving Freetown tomorrow to go and meet one in Abuja. Hungry for that half caste sweet ponmo undecided
Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by CSTRR: 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Losers that think only about sex.

Weak spinless men. Unproductive loafers.

Once Dem marry Igbo woman, they have arrived.
They will sell their father's burial grounds to emeka' just to pursue toto.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by CSTRR: 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
You will never see an Igbo man hyping the fact that he can marry funke or yetunde in Lagos at the snap of his fingers.

But Why should they even marry yetunde when segun already see Nkechi as the prize?

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by Masterclass32: 12:57am On Mar 27, 2023
CSTRR:
You will never see an Igbo man hyping the fact that he can marry funke or yetunde in Lagos at the snap of his fingers.

But Why should they even marry yetunde when segun already see Nkechi as the prize?

The thing is tiring. Always celebrating their marriage to Igbo women.
Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by CSTRR: 7:26am On Mar 27, 2023
Masterclass32:

The thing is tiring. Always celebrating their marriage to Igbo women.

Na their women I pity Sha.

Imagine getting stuck with such losers.
Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by virginchaser(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Owerri used to be house for all on weekends but i can't tell if it will still remain so.
Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by Lothario(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
Igbo women are a weak link a Yoruba man bragging that he can marry an Igbo woman at the snap of a finger shouldn't be applauded but be seen as an insult as an Igbo lady, you should be careful not to date a bigot who hates your people. It's not love they have for you, it's some kind of satanic, perverted pleasure in raping (yes, in their head, it's rape) the woman they detest. Just like how soldiers rape their enemies in wartime.
Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by YorubaSamurai: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
Thunder waste all flatheadds tongue
Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 28, 2023
😁
YorubaSamurai:
Thunder waste all flatheadds tongue
Re: Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think by DonroxyII: 5:43am On Mar 30, 2023
Lifestone:

The Entire Nation of Nigeria shall Become an One Single Empire Under Almighty Good-God in the Nearest Foreseable Future:

We are gonna be One Nation !

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Man That's Good With His Head Game / Gosh! / The Spy Who Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.