Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos (63812 Views)

Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by G1STM0RE: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2018
Beautiful bride wants her husband to view what he will paying for properly as she poses her backside for him in lovely pre-wedding photoshoot.

News source :: http://gistmore.com/bride-poses-backside-fiancee-view-lovely-pre-wedding

Lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by G1STM0RE: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by haykes(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2018
Ladies now values booth n boob than their entire life, I'm good on bed find out she must be local or international olosho

16 Likes

Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by G1STM0RE: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2018
sad
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by BuhariNaWah: 8:39am On Sep 15, 2018
Dulux paint everywhere

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by H2Ossss(m): 8:40am On Sep 15, 2018
some thing wey the baba don view many times... nice pix though

3 Likes

Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by GOFRONT(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2018
Girls and doggy style na 5&6

4 Likes

Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by izzou(m): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2018
grin

Until I see a bride pulling down her pants and posing with her unclad bum for her fiancee to view, I wont take any pre wedding garbage serious

Their lives, their business

Happy married life though

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by SarakiBukola: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2018
The guy looks too soft. The girl looks more exposed

I can bet this was HER idea. She looks like she's in control, like someone who would draw up a sex timetable later in marriage.

To avoid these kinda comments, keep private life that way, don't show the general public grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by In2systemsTech(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2018
Back up is good.... ask a policeman...

meanwhile I have Brand new AllCall s1 phone (5000mAH, 2GB, 16 GB, 5.5", Android 8.1) @ 28,000naira and Brand new Homtom S16 phone (finger print, 3000mah, 2Gb 16GB, 5.5") @ 25500.... check my signature
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by derrydinny: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2018
please stop disturbing us with wedding pics, it is getting annoying, every wedding pic must reach FP when there are other very educative and useful topics languishing in oblivion

it is not everybody that likes wedding pic, the mods should understand that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2018
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by BruncleZuma: 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by Uyi168: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
The only thing she has to offer.. That's what she is sampling..
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by Kira290(m): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
Female call center operator wanted.

Requirements: you must be able to speak English perfectly.
Having American or British accent is a plus.
You work from home so won't have any problem with transport fees.

Pay:100k monthly

And it gets higher depending on monthly profits.

Please note:part of your job would involve flirting with potential clients on the phone
so please don't reply if you're the religious type!!!

Kindly quote me if interested.

Thanks
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by Oyindidi(f): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
Old woman

3 Likes

Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by GentleMoney: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Evening newspaper + yam legs + bleaching cream is a deadly combination.

*spits angry
Guy I take God beg you.Just put up your brain for sale.Since you can use it to think before typing,it is of no use to you.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by GavelSlam: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
Wish you marital bliss.
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
smiley

5 Likes

Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Evening newspaper + yam legs + bleaching cream is a deadly combination.

*spits angry
no be small

1 Like

Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by emmychina: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
Where is d back side if i may ask i thought u wanted to show us something large mtcwwwwww.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by aragon4realz(m): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
from the first picture...that ass and that month/tongue are like bread and butter....IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by jieta: 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
All dis pishure Mata sef don tiring me..
People be fair skinned in pishure but black like Kenyans in real life... Na wa ooo
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by spencekat(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
SarakiBukola:
The guy looks too soft. The girl looks more exposed

I can bet this was HER idea. She looks like she's in control, like someone who would draw up a sex timetable later in marriage.

To avoid these kinda comments, keep private life that, don't show the general public grin

Is not by looks.
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by vRendoh(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

Until I see a bride pulling down her pants and posing with her unclad bum for her fiancee to view, I wont take any pre wedding garbage serious

Bros na you and your woman go start that type for us.....it will be nice to see either sahel savanna or equatorial forest wey she
Re: Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos by vRendoh(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

Bros na you and your woman go start that type for us.....it will be nice to see either sahel savanna or equatorial forest wey she get

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.