Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Am Finding It Difficult To Express My Feelings To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Finding It Difficult To Express My Feelings To Her (1359 Views)

Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To / As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Finding It Difficult To Express My Feelings To Her by Oriyomin25(m): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
There is this girl in my neighborhood that I like so much but I am finding it difficult to Tell her my feelings. She is currently in her final year [400L] in a federal University, she will be through with her final exam this month. I am also in 400L [Another federal Uni] but currently doing my I.T [My course is 5years]. Aside d fact that she will graduate before me, her family is doing well enough. Unlike me, I would say I come from a poor home. If i'm to be fair with myself I actually think it's these facts that I just mentioned that is affecting my self-esteem. I brought these up because I want advise..

1. Should I tell her how I feel about her irrespective of my financial concern or current status?
2. Or I should just focus on my education and life, then after making it better for myself I can then go for her. CU's i believe whatever is meant for us will surely be. But I don't know if it's true.

lest I forget, we are friends, just that I can't read her mind whether she have d same for me but i'm definitely sure she does not hate me.
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Express My Feelings To Her by Homeboiy: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
Do u want to tell her or not?
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Express My Feelings To Her by donbachi(m): 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing.you not expressing your feelings to her,is self denial...make it known to her...she may or may not accept it.money is not everything,though it has it's own role.for the fact she's your friend,is not a guarantee to accepting you as the love of her life....what if after school God favours you with a good paying job,so stop seeing yourself as been poor.by the way...if u no go tell her,clear well make anoda guy see parking space.

1 Like

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Express My Feelings To Her by mackaby(m): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
Bro if you have feelings for her
Open up to her

You might regret if you do not
Like am regretting now �

1 Like

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Express My Feelings To Her by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
Bro open up to her tell her. How you feel about her.. or else another person will take over..from you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Express My Feelings To Her by Oriyomin25(m): 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
Do u want to tell her or not?
Yeah bro but I'm scared of rejection, this is someone that respects me so much.
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Express My Feelings To Her by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
LOL don't procrastinate.

Just go ahead & open up to her, I doubt she would reject you, its a 50/50 risk though but a good one at that.

A lot of times you would need money to impress a lady but not this one, because her parents are already doing well, so she might just be interested in a caring/loving guy as oppose to a guy who will pay her bills as 95% of Nigeria ladies look forward to

So it is a win/win for you. She can even help improve your life by connecting you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Express My Feelings To Her by Oriyomin25(m): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
donbachi:
Love is a beautiful thing.you not expressing your feelings to her,is self denial...make it known to her...she may or may not accept it.money is not everything,though it has it's own role.for the fact she's your friend,is not a guarantee to accepting you as the love of her life....what if after school God favours you with a good paying job,so stop seeing yourself as been poor.by the way...if u no go tell her,clear well make anoda guy see parking space.

Thank u so much for this piece, it's indeed self denial, and I will not forgive myself if I lose her because of this.
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Express My Feelings To Her by Bluezy13(m): 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ikpa!!!

Look for your size to avoid stories that touch cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Express My Feelings To Her by ritylove(f): 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
How long av you being friends with her? just pray she aint seeing you as her bro yet

Meanwhile i will advice you study her personality first since your friends already not all girls are after money try to know her kind of person before making any funny move dont rush things.

If she's the money type run bro run GOD'S SPEED

but if she aint find out what makes her happy and do them to the best of ur ability don't kill yourself, don't tell her how you feel about her instead show her make her get the picture even without saying a word, make her understand that you love her you don't av to say anything if you do the right things she will eventually get the picture if your her kind of guy am sure she would give in without you asking don't make the mistake of waiting till you made it in life what if she's married by then
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Express My Feelings To Her by DaddyNimo(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
pls don't embarrass yourself in front of that girl o, I don't wanna hear u commit suicide out of depression o...even if she agrees to date u, you will be in 500l while she's doing nysc forking anoda diick, is that the kind of life u want?
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Express My Feelings To Her by MrPlato(m): 5:53am On Sep 16, 2018

Lets Be Frank.

You Love Her Or You Want To Fvck her... Sometimes We Feel We Love But When You Taste The pussy the Love Dies. That Aint Love Bro its lust...

Can You Tell The Difference? Let Me Help You Tell The Difference
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Express My Feelings To Her by akinyemi0103(m): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
bro, abeg start shooting your shot nah
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Express My Feelings To Her by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 17, 2018
Focus on your career

Make it big

And bitches will come chasing you.
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Express My Feelings To Her by Wilfredpat22(f): 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
To tell you the truth she will reject and hate you more when you ask her out. We ladies date up and don’t date boys below our level. Just try and make money so you can be attractive to better women than her. The world has evolved no more love.

Afterall ‘Closed legs does not pay the bills, Open legs does ‘
Re: I Am Finding It Difficult To Express My Feelings To Her by Offpoint: 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nawa o, how old are you op? I don't know what's so difficult in asking a lady out... worst will be "I'm not interested"

(1) (Reply)

Something To Feed Your Mind Positively / ''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone''- Nigerian Lady / My First Sexual Experience At 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.