Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman (30114 Views)

My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Ghanaian Landlord Drinks Beer After His Arrest For Land Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by ijustdey: 6:47am On Sep 16, 2018
By Solomon Ishola

A woman in Ota, Ogun State, Mrs Omolara Balogun, has accused her landlord, Mr Tunde Olaoluwa, of trying to sleep with her and her daughter.

Mrs Balogun levelled the allegation during the hearing of a case on house rent at a Customary Court in the town.

She said she gave the landlord N26,000 being the accumulated rent for nine months for a room at N2,500 a month, saying he refused to collect the money and instead asked her to vacate the accommodation.

According to her, she had cause to believe that Olaoluwa was ejecting her because she and her daughter refused the landlord’s sexual advances, and not because she was owing him house rent.

She added that she experienced burglary incidents frequently in the house for which she complained and the landlord did nothing, pointing out that it was for this reason that she refused to pay her rent at a point.

Olaoluwa dismissed the claims, describing the defendant in the case as a trouble maker always causing chaos in the house at the slightest opportunity.

In his verdict, the Court President ordered Mrs Balogun to vacate Olaoluwa’s premises within 10 days as it had become obvious that they could no longer live together as landlord and tenant.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/landlord-wanted-to-sleep-with-me-and-my-daughter-woman/

4 Likes

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by ipobarethieves: 6:48am On Sep 16, 2018
sad undecided sad u experienced burglary incidents in Pa Tunde Olaoluwa house and u refused to quit/vacate the apartment when Pa T.O gave u quit notice.Useless tale.Go use the money rent another house and leave pa T.O alone

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by Ever8054: 6:49am On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by dkronicle(m): 6:50am On Sep 16, 2018
The judge is bleeping mad. 10days to leave omg. God is Alive

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:52am On Sep 16, 2018
undecided
Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by midolian(m): 6:56am On Sep 16, 2018
This is common in many parts of the world..

The only solution to this problem is stiff penalties like public castrations and the likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by bloomstar: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2018
Seriously? ?? Mehn
Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by hisgrace090: 7:05am On Sep 16, 2018
Well she have to vacate for her safety if not the judgement fall my hand big time.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by galadima77(m): 7:15am On Sep 16, 2018
it's very easy to taint the image of a landlord... just pay his rent abeg

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by JudasNaCarrot: 7:22am On Sep 16, 2018
What stupid talk is this...ehn!

The house na your own?
Abi dem build am with your name....madam abeg vacate for house so that Mr Landlord will have peace.
I've seen your type.....troublesome woman.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by Homeboiy: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2018
The woman is lying

Somebody said u should leave his house

and u turned it around to accuse him of trying to sleep with u and your daughter

I fear women o

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by Baawaa(m): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2018
She said she gave the landlord N26,000 being the accumulated rent for nine She added that she experienced burglary incidents frequently in the house for which she complained and the landlord did nothing, pointing out that it was for this reason that she refused to pay her rent at a point.months for a room at N2,500 a month, saying he refused to collect the money and instead asked her to vacate the accommodation.[
quote]In his verdict, the Court President ordered Mrs Balogun to vacate Olaoluwa’s premises within 10 days as it had become obvious that they could no longer live together as landlord and tenant.[/quote]
Best judgement ever, because the woman is a serial liar

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by Oblongata: 10:20am On Sep 16, 2018
Basically the woman gained because she is owing 9 months, and 6 months is given to a tenant owing to vacate. since the land lord has refused to collect rent from her and wants her out, the judge is right to have allocated little time for the woman to pack. she even spent 3 extra months in the face of law(she is supposed to spend 6 months after quit notice, she spent 9)

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by Nightmareo07: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2018
I don't know who to believe on this case.
Being that Yoruba men act like sex starved mofos , she might be telling the truth

6 Likes

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by In2systemsTech(m): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
first the landlord want to sleep with her,m 2, the house is being burgled... you still want to stay in the same house.... this lady is lying

1 Like

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by AmazingELixir: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Why not give the landlord the thing already and strike off house rent payment from your list of worries....see what stubbornness and greed has caused you now...

Ok gaan find yourself another house then...

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by slivertongue: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Op dis ur tittle captured d woman's view why not d man's view?
tent - landlord matter na only God dey sabi d truth

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by Hotfreeze: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
dkronicle:
The judge is bleeping mad. 10days to leave omg. God is Alive

Illiterate, shut up your mouth. They are legally entitled to only 7 days. The Judge was magnanimous.

6 Likes

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
As long as she cannot validate her claims, it's just heresay.

If it's true, the landlord is void of joy. You want to Bleep a girl and Bleep the same hole she came out from. Ah ahn!
Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by Jaqenhghar: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
This landlord sef. He wabts to eat from the same pot
Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by oluwaharie(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
10 days to leave?? That’s so unfair angry
Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by sotall(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by omooba969(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
midolian:
This is common in many parts of the world..

The only solution to this problem is stiff penalties like public castrations and the likes.

What's this one saying?undecided

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by oladele00(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
Just tell him that ur service and that of ur daughter is currently not available. But if you are owing him his house rent, you have got no choice than to bend down low and let him penetrate.
Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by omooba969(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
This landlord sef. He wabts to eat from the same pot

That woman could be lying.

5 Likes

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by Nightmareo07: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
I see
Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by Iamgrey5(m): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
The woman can't even come up with good lies

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by Jaqenhghar: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
omooba969:

That woman could be lying.
Very true. Anything is possible.
Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Allow him.. He is your landlord for crying out loud.

I fvck some of my tenants. No big deal.
Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by micgray100(m): 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Don't believe any tenant or landlord issue without evidence... No one is happy between them when rent is paid or not....

See my signature for Limited Liability Company incorporation.. Over 200 commendations on my trend

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cocoa House : Tropical Africa's First Skyscraper / PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Sells 2 Bedroom Houses For N2.7 Million In Kano / Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.