Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman (30148 Views)

My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Ghanaian Landlord Drinks Beer After His Arrest For Land Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by eagleeye2: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
And the useless journalist want to sensationalize the story by this idiotic headline
Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by eagleeye2: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
dkronicle:
The judge is bleeping mad. 10days to leave omg. God is Alive
So make she stay the man house dey make trouble or what? You guys think it's always that landlords should be at the receiving end.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by KBDOT(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
I don't believe this woman......

1 Like

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by eagleeye2: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
midolian:
This is common in many parts of the world..

The only solution to this problem is stiff penalties like public castrations and the likes.
Read the story. Isn't it obvious this woman is lying, to garner sympathy. But thank God, the judge didn't fall for her story.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by sammirano: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad undecided sad u experienced burglary incidents in Pa Tunde Olaoluwa house and u refused to quit/vacate the apartment when Pa T.O gave u quit notice.Useless tale.Go use the money rent another house and leave pa T.O alone

I can smell her lies from a mile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by felixbest(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by eagleeye2: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Oblongata:
Basically the woman gained because she is owing 9 months, and 6 months is given to a tenant owing to vacate. since the land lord has refused to collect rent from her and wants her out, the judge is right to have allocated little time for the woman to pack. she even spent 3 extra months in the face of law(she is supposed to spend 6 months after quit notice, she spent 9)
I believe she is a monthly tenant.
Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by eagleeye2: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
oluwaharie:
10 days to leave?? That’s so unfair angry
For over six month person asked you to move out. Because you believe Judge go ask you make you stay infinity for another man house.
What is not fair?

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by IYANGBALI: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
It's called double decker
Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
The story get K-leg. I don't trust the woman

1 Like

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by Jabioro: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
The unborn baby knew you are lieing Madam.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by Sagay212: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is how troublesome and mischievous Tenants behave. After they owe for a long time with plenty begging, they finally pay and want to stay for ever. The landlord has had enough of their wahala. Pack your load and go. He is trying to send you out because he wants to sleep with You? Ok since you don't want to sleep with him, he doesn't want your punanni any more. Leave his house sharply.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by Awoo88: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
dkronicle:
The judge is bleeping mad. 10days to leave omg. God is Alive
After staying free for nine months. The judge is good. Others will had ordered her to pay her outstanding and the from the court, officials will enforce the quit notice that day

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by dkronicle(m): 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Illiterate, shut up your mouth. They are legally entitled to only 7 days. The Judge was magnanimous.

Hmm single mother. You no get heart;?
Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by xtervaganza(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad undecided sad u experienced burglary incidents in Pa Tunde Olaoluwa house and u refused to quit/vacate the apartment when Pa T.O gave u quit notice.Useless tale.Go use the money rent another house and leave pa T.O alone
no mind d weyrey. shey na the landlord send thief to you ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by Ezegozie(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
micgray100:
Don't believe any tenant or landlord issue without evidence... No one is happy between them when rent is paid or not....

See my signature for Limited Liability Company incorporation.. Over 200 commendations on my trend

Pay you #85k for Limited liability when it can cost me not more than #32k to register it online by myself?

I dey craze?
Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by IbrahimDamola: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
This country na wa.

You no get house na wahala, you struggle, save, deny yourself many things to build your own house still na trouble. One tenant go pack in begin cause katakata everywhere. Some their rent go expire, dem go leave unwanted properties inside, come carry your things make I rent my house give another person, trouble. If you break enter, pack her things keep somewhere, she go claim say she 10 million inside that house.

This country tire person abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by Kronor(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
I dont trust d woman

1 Like

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
Good judgement. Imagine her claims! It shows clearly that the woman is troublesome. There's always reward for everything

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by legibow: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Is it wanted to or has been ..... U no won pay and u no won collect..... Na Na Na , choose one
Re: Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman by jbblues24(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
Taboo

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Sells 2 Bedroom Houses For N2.7 Million In Kano / New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project / Cocoa House : Tropical Africa's First Skyscraper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.