Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,524 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals (41589 Views)

See N850milion Constituency Project By Bukola Saraki / Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by chiezimah(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
MademoiselleMiel:
So, he would have unilaterally decreased Senate's recurrent expenditure? Wow! Tell me something!

Also, did you say he should have moved the motion for Bihari's impeachment? Na wa o! e be like sey na Night school you graduate from? Simply say you don't like the man. Don't come here and be crucifying him as if you have more than 1 vote.

The real issue is that Buhari has failed in all ramifications and should be sent back to his Cows in Daura.

no need for insult u have ur opinion. we do all agree that the the cost of governance is high and the Senate under his leadership should have made effort to reduce.

what is wrong with moving for Buhari's impeachment if he has defrauded the Nigerian pple via subsidy payment? do u think Saraki can stop subsidy payment? he was with this same party when all these things were promised and when the Govt cld not fulfil what did he do.Buhari is not close to the good this Nation can produce as President but do u see Saraki as a man that can deliver the Nation. it's not just about Saraki. Look at Atiku. what have they done in the time they had power. if he strongly believes in changing Nigeria it's not by becoming the president. it's my staying in the Senate and making polices on healthcare, education, security that will benefit the people.

#Vote_Anybody_But_Buhari#
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by updatechange(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
@Op So I don't know d difference btw telegram and Twitter angry angry
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Felixv: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
conductor120:
[s][/s]
Obviously because he's not speaking cow language, the only language understood by Buhari Media Cows. cheesy

And what exactly is cow language - are you telling me that the criminal saraki is more eloquent or intelligent and Prof osinbajo.

A man who is far more educated than that slim saraki.

We know saraki read medicine - so did my cousin and many of the people I know.

Sitting down and talking to some impressionable guys will not wash with someone like me. But again I don’t expect someone with a worldwide view who actually does his background research to tolerant his hyperboles.

Let’s put this bluntly - where is SGB, how Kwara, why would a grown man collect a pension and still have a full time job — deliberately breaking the law and cheating his own people.

Why would a man been associated with known killers - offa robbery is still fresh in our minds.

How can a man act like a coward and hijack the SP by making a deal against his own party - the party he won an election under - this is the height of treachery.

How can a man multilate a national budget, So he can build boreholes and increase his own money - has he ever had the guts to tell us how much he earns as SP A- his illegal allowances, bribes.

What he will face in Kwara and beyond would be unreal - this time the gloves are off.

May he truly rot in hell.

Fayose was the first - that is the template , by hook or crook saraki will be disgraced. Then maybe he will dust his British passport and run to his queen — slaves always run to their masters.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
mightyhazell:
which one be zoohari again??

Na from my account you want DSS to Start nairaland probing?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Walehelt(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
Neyoor:
undecided undecided undecided

I don't know why the despicable state of Kwara state usually comes to my mind anytime Saraki's name is being mentioned

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

can you pls tell us about it?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by FarahAideed: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tozara:
Hitler was brilliant too.

What exactly is your point ?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by donkaz2(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
Saraki is richer than kwara state what have been his in pact over time or must u be the governor or a politician before u make things done to ur people. I hate all Nigerian democratic politician...... I guess sincerity and orderliness exist only during the military Era

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Nicklaus11: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
We've been down this road severally, the end result always the same.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by modik(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
famosh:

You mean you want to stylishly runaway from proving your lie? Na lie! You must prove it! grin grin
You see say PDP 2015 propaganda don put you for trouble! E no mean say you no go still blindly follow the satanic & demonic PDP o! And na still same you go dey call some people zone-b o!
grin

“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy."

This bolded quote above is the ONLY quote attributed to Buhari in ALL your links! How, in the world, does this equate to promising he'll make N1 equal to $1? Are the Jonathan sycophants & the IPIGs actually this extremely unintelligent?

You never saw this, yet you expect me to explain newspaper report which is in public domain to you??

Gen. Muhammed Buhari had promised "to ensure that the Naira was equal to the dollar in value, if voted into office".

https://allafrica.com/stories/201512281977.html

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by kernel001: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yambee:
Not buying

Whatever this criminal is selling.

But slaves will buy the blood of Benues.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
Now I think it's time I get my pvc even if it's to drag this clueless dictator out, someone who's devoid of any human emotions, I bet his followers are blind to the fact that their daddy has practically nothing he can offer this country, I've vowed not to vote before, but this man ain't joking about running again Nigeria is so backward how in hell does he even think that running another term for Bleep sake your almost 120 nothing to show in your four years, no plan no agenda of whatsoever he try delusional both him and followers

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Ojiofor: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
Buhari have only fake integrity and anti corruption war to sell to zömbies.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Tozara(m): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
FarahAideed:

What exactly is your point ?
I can't type more than a few lines. cry

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by ajl: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lie, lie.... talk is cheap. Show the people his records and achievements as a governor and as Senate presudent. No Saraki, No Buhari, No Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by bareal(m): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
Metuh:

What sort of immigrant lifeless Engrish is this? grin

Fixed.... grin angry

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by traihit: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Abi! I was about asking why all of a sudden this man has become our new hero when few months after Buhari came in, everyone was calling for his neck, calling him a thief because of CCT issues. Now that Buhari has failed us, we're opting for another untrustworthy leader. How then are we different even the youths, from our parents recycling the same set of failed leaders? Can't we find another person to support outside this cycle. Is this not the beginning of another addition to our national headache?

midolian:
Crap!

The useless Saraki I know has no good intention for this country but his pockets. And no matter how much politics he plays, he is going to lose an election against Buhari (even if it's massively rigged to favour him)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Ojima23(m): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
Most definitely, y'all should expect him to say exactly what y'all wanna hear. Thing is, I stopped believing everything a politician says a very very very long time ago. They're all a bunch of talk and "NO" do people.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by WaleOlukayode: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
Saraki's past and precedence speak for him. It endear him to many as a personality we can trust to make things work and turn the ugly tide to favour all and sundry.

With him as the helm of affairs as the President of the 8th Senate, evident merits have since been the case, apart from his sterling achievements as governor. He knows his onions, just as he knows where the shoe pinches.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by SocialJustice: 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
omojesu202:

it is not about Buhari or even politics in general. what shall it profit you to vote out a bad president n then vote in another bad one?? that's waste of energy
Choose the lesser evil always. Corruption is always present and no government is corruption free even in China where death is the penalty for corruption.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
zinnydan:
grin
See hw dis one jst waste a good space...
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Misterdhee1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
Metuh:

If you ever had common sense, you won't have voted and be planning to vote a clueless Buhari.

Commonsense will tell you to get the message first then later do whatever you like with the messenger.

Saraki is more progressive and educated than sick old Buhari.

Lol. One question I am yet to get an answer to from most of you Saraki's asslickers is why kwara state is yet to tap from his supposed brilliance and smartness 16 years after he became he became governor and also installed his errand boy as the state's proxy governor. Kwara state is worse that even Osun state and Ekiti state in terms of infrastructures and quality human development.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by traihit: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ojima23:
Most definitely, y'all should expect him to say exactly what y'all wanna hear. Thing is, I stopped believing everything a politician says a very very very long time ago. They're all a bunch of talk and "NO" do people.

People should just remembered how Jonathan stank to Nigeria during an election period like this four years ago. The same is about to be repeated here with this Saraki man. Thing is, why can't we shame this guys and ditch them for some new sets?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yambee:

Not everyone here is political.

Some of us have common sense that has nothing to do with politics.

What many call commonsense is actually nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by zicoraads: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
It's electioneering period, new and different social media influencers will rake in a lot of money. Forget some of those commenters, some of them are one and the same person.

As for Bukola Saraki, I like him. I love how he has steered the affairs of the Senate so far. But I won't lie, I'm wary of him. He cannot run away from the stain of what happened to SGB. Also, there's the issue about his tenure in Kwara state.

Forget about Twitter. Go to Kwara and talk to those he ruled over. He is not the most loved politician around. I wish him well.

But the probability of my voting Saraki next year is 10 percent.
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

he must ve tried in convincing this youths da he would make a great leader tho I know he's far beta than Buhari but d nigga is still a criminal in disguise. election time don reach u kon remember say youths dey exist. Nigerian politicians are just our worst nightmares.

*Spits

What makes him a criminal

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Twitter community or his Twitter followers? Isn't it the same Twitter where he's being bashed up & down?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
midolian:
Crap!

The useless Saraki I know has no good intention for this country but his pockets. And no matter how much politics he plays, he is going to lose an election against Buhari (even if it's massively rigged to favour him)

How much of him do you know aside the petty lies on the media-scape.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by wristbangle: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Those believing saraki will be better to Buhari are extremely ignorant. I know it's our 5% brethren going "gaga" about him but if they are not informed about his antecedents should take an excursion to Kwara and see how deplorable things are in the state.

If not for the corrupt state of the country, someone like saraki should be charged with atleast 30years jail term. The atrocities of this wicked man stinks.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
Metuh:

If you ever had common sense, you won't have voted and be planning to vote a clueless Buhari.

Commonsense will tell you to get the message first then later do whatever you like with the messenger.

Saraki is more progressive and educated than sick old Buhari.

Doesn't make saraki any better, u should be wise enough to know that all this is for 2019 election, abi ur mumu never do, I would vote for anything that's not APC or PDP
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
yinkeys:

Election is few months away
They keep decieving people
Vote #African Action Congress
I swear, I will vote for anything that's not PDP or APC.
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by simplyOJ(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
Story! Saraki can only deceive himself and those that chose to be deceived. There are other sets of young professionals; called aides attached to legislators at the NASS, an arm of government headed by Saraki. These aides have consistently been denied of their meager allowances for over 3 years now. Same monies that provisions have been made for; year in year out in the budget. His greediness knows no bound. I beg let him go Sidon for bush.
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by yinkeys(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
charliboy654:

I swear, I will vote for anything that's not PDP or APC.
Do you have pvc
I don't have
I just wasn't able to get it.
Stressful lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error / Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt / 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.