Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals (41598 Views)

See N850milion Constituency Project By Bukola Saraki / Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by wicket24: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2018
Saraki again
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Yambee: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2018
Metuh:

You have a point but please stop demonizing Saraki. He has the right to contest for any position.

Who are you supporting for presidency?

I personally would have preferred someone that is not a seasoned politician,and is outside the political sphere.

Like Sowore.

I don't have a candidate now,and probably will not vote.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Tozara(m): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2018
Hitler was brilliant too.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by modik(m): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2018
senatordave1:

This is how he scammed kwara people.

Same way APC scammed Nigerians.

N1=$1

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by saintade01(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2018
I am only seeing a certain set of people from that side grin liking and retweeting the video. cool

I am not buying either. undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by kingthreat(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2018
Metuh:

If you ever had common sense, you won't have voted and be planning to vote a clueless Buhari.

Commonsense will tell you to get the message first then later do whatever you like with the messenger.

Saraki is more progressive and educated than sick old Buhari.

Metuh. For you to chose that incestous corrupt nincompoop's name on Nairaland, its no wonder you will liçk into Saraki's rectum if you have the opportunity. Corrupt scum

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2018
Metuh:

Saraki left that state and position since over how many years ago? I know you don't even know. grin

Free your mind and get enlightened. Not everything you read online should be believed.

Saraki left but his stooge rules on. I schooled and stayed in Kwara state for years. I know what I'm saying. Development is far from that state like the distance between the sun and the earth.

Get yourself educated about Kwara politics, Saraki imposes even till the councillorship post

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by opribo(m): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2018
Saraki cannot hold down the northern cabal or the military cabal.
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by modik(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2018
Next Nigerian President come 2019

Never again,

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Cyriloha(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2018
Tozara:
Hitler was brilliant too.

Hitler bubu abi ??

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Metuh: 11:17am On Sep 16, 2018
kingthreat:

Metuh. For you to chose that incestous corrupt nincompoop's name on Nairaland, its no wonder you will liçk into Saraki's rectum if you have the opportunity. Corrupt scum
All this for the man who Sired you? wow... did he abandoned you at birth? Please forgive him. grin

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Metuh: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2018
Neyoor:

Saraki left but his stooge rules on. I schooled and stayed in Kwara state for years. I know what I'm saying. Development is far from that state like the distance between the sun and the earth.

Get yourself educated about Kwara politics, Saraki imposes even till the councillorship post

So you as a citizen of this country watched and allowed Saraki to impose his stooge

You are a disgrace to that school you attended.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Demmzy15(m): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2018
Who noticed that the "professionals" were mostly from one region, the region known as the 5-percenters

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by fasho01(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2018
One bukola saraki is better than a million buhari's scripted or unscripted.. I know No one else can cause so much wreck and havoc to this country like the lifeless one

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by BanevsJoker(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2018
Metuh:

What sort of immigrant Engrish is this? grin
Libyan bro.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by GambaOsaka: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2018
Criminal Saraki wants to be president....
Oloshi, Ole, 419..... Self-centered human.
We are wiser now. We can't be deceived by your gimmicks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by DonVikings: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2018
Paid BMP (Bukola Media Pigs) doing their thing on twitter. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by kingthreat(m): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2018
Metuh:

All this for the man who Sired you? wow... did he abandoned you at birth? Please forgive him. grin

Nah, it's or your sexually perverted father that failed to caution your sick attitudes

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by spiritedtete: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2018
Crap! Crap!! Crap!!! All this are pawn moves... In other to kill the king and get the kingdom and get the power he has always wanted. Una go suffer oo...

Na chop and chop economy saraki go do oo... I dont talk my own.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by luzhioo(m): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2018
Don't be deceive by dis man call saraki or wat .....is d most evil man on d planet especially in Nigeria for now ...look at wat dis man turn kwara state into .......he loot all kwara state allocation and other revenue .......pls am no criticizing dis man but..................ask ppl who live in kwara dat wat dis man as done for d state for 8year as gov and ppl in kwara Central dat wat is d man impact in dat environment and d ppl living there for been senator

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Glink2018(m): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2018
Saraki, no mind those lazy yoot. Little did dey know that , it is better to try, than not to try at all.

You try to become the Senate president and the position was given. There's no crime in trying to become the president of this great country. Who knows you might win the election.

Some guys with their stunted fingers come on nairaland platform to type nonsense.

Have you ever dare anything great in your life , if I may ask?

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by otokx(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2018
Will he get the PDP presidential ticket?
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by madridsta007(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2018
Yambee:
Not buying

Whatever this criminal is selling.

Not surprised. Lifeless begets lifelessness.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by famosh: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2018
Metuh:

If you ever had common sense, you won't have voted and be planning to vote a clueless Buhari.

Commonsense will tell you to get the message first then later do whatever you like with the messenger.

Saraki is more progressive and educated than sick old Buhari.

You have sense & you voted Ebelemi in 2015 despite his evil & disastrous reign, ba? Where them dey see these kin people from?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by nelronaldo(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2018
Saraki is smart and intelligent but APC propagandists wont let us rest with their criminal tag even when he hasn't been found guilty of any crime yet.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2018
Metuh:

So you as a citizen of this country watched and allowed Saraki to impose his stooge

You are a disgrace to that school you attended.

Oh! I'm sorry for responding to your previous mention. I thought you have a functional brain to indulge in an intellectual debate but I was totally wrong.

Good day!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by ghuzy01: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2018
midolian:
Crap!

The useless Saraki I know has no good intention for this country but his pockets. And no matter how much politics he plays, he is going to lose an election against Buhari (even if it's massively rigged to favour him)
What do you mean by he cares only about his pocket.this man was born rich and became a medical doctor before entering politics.Not everybody is like your bubu

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Tareq1105: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2018
Yambee:
Not buying

Whatever this criminal is selling.

Bukola Saraki can only deceive children that were born in the 1990s and above.

Camelion. Keep deceiving them.
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by famosh: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2018
modik:

Same way APC scammed Nigerians.

N1=$1
Where did you get such lie from? Why you dey lie shamelessly? When did APC promise they would make $1 = N1? Nawa for these PDP sycophants o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Glink2018(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2018
Yambee:

I personally would have preferred someone that is not a seasoned politician,and is outside the political sphere.

Like Sowore.

I don't have a candidate now,and probably will not vote.

.... for your mind.

You tot sowore is a saint, abi?

Wait till dey open his Pandora box ....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Borrows Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Statement At Peace Accord / Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse / Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.