Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals (41591 Views)

See N850milion Constituency Project By Bukola Saraki / Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by jaxxy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
senatordave1:

This is how he scammed kwara people.

We keep hearing he scammed Kwara people, I can’t bt wonder did he do smtn worse than same scam I see other governors do to their states? Tinubu, Nyanko, Bello etc...

I wud rather have a Dino than Yaya Bello and probably a saraki than a Buhari.

Buhari doesn’t even run his government it’s pretty clear anytime Osinbajo takes over things become less ambiguous and more coordinated. We know the proxies that run it.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by GambaOsaka: 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
SmilingMary:
Okay, Saraki is a theif and a deceit, Buhari is a dictator, Atiku is a criminal, Sowore is something else, Kwankwaso will lose, bla bla bla....oya who una wan vote for? Confused lot. Smh

Inasmuch as I want a replacement for the dictator, honestly I haven't found one. Atiku na criminal. Saraki is a deceitful prankstar and sowore.....tell him to first win his local government election before thinking of exporting ekiti's high quality weed.
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by mightyhazell: 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
uniqueboi:
Al Zuhari is a bastard and QN ethnic bigot. Spit on the lifeless mofo
which one be zoohari again??

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Tareq1105: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
awelekiti:
you sure you schooled in Kwara? If you truly did, you wouldn't have posted that comment. I schooled in Olorin too when Lawal was governor. I have friends living there till date. Kwara state used to be the poorest state in Nigeria. But today, the situation has changed a great deal. Back in the days before Saraki came over, you could see poverty boldly written in the indigens face. They were so poor and uneducated. Now, Kwara has overtaken many states in the north on education and development. Come to Lagos, you'd see what Tinubu has done to our political space. He's mortgaged the entire Lagos. His days are numbered

10,000 of you can't cause upset in Lagos even if Ambode is dropped eventually.
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Metuh:

If you ever had common sense, you won't have voted and be planning to vote a clueless Buhari.

Commonsense will tell you to get the message first then later do whatever you like with the messenger.

Saraki is more progressive and educated than sick old Buhari.

What we need right now is a president who won't rob our collective wealth and Saraki is a no no. Sowore all the way!!!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by chiezimah(m): 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
as much as we love his eloquence and grip on national issues let it be known that alot of Nigerians are more eloquent and also grip of National issues. what worries me is that all the time he spent as Senate President should have been used to make adjustments that will benefit the people. he should have moved for the reduction of the Senate recurring expenditures in salaries and allowances. he knew the subsidy was fraud he never made any move to call the executive to order and move for the impeachment of the president. how may bills did the Senate pass on housing, education budget, security to benefit the people. am not saying Bihari is fantastic but let get real with our politicians. that are there for their gain. he should have called young Nigerians long ago to find out want can be done so the Senate can create a bill around it an pass it. what happens if he is president and the Senate has APC majority do u think he will be able to fulfil his promises. as Senate President he had the opportunity and still has in the next few months to make the changes required
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by MademoiselleMiel(f): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
midolian:
Crap!

The useless Saraki I know has no good intention for this country but his pockets. And no matter how much politics he plays, he is going to lose an election against Buhari (even if it's massively rigged to favour him)
The older a person becomes, the wiser he is supposed to be. But you Buharist always amaze us with your inherent stupidity. Read what you just wrote now, I mean slowly this time. Then ask yourself if you made any sense.

Make una dey try at normal sometimes, we know sey una brain don enter 'hibernation mode'.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
midolian:

You know nothing
John snow

I was just helping you complete it grin
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Tareq1105: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
jaxxy:

We keep hearing he scammed Kwara people, I can’t bt wonder did he do smtn worse than same scam I see other governors do to their states? Tinubu, Nyanko, Bello etc...

Buhari doesn’t even run his government it’s pretty clear anytime Osinbajo takes over things become less ambiguous and more coordinated. We know the proxies that run it.

Okay, you mean you want digital administration by Saraki and Dino?

Obviously you can't see what we're seeing even if you climb iroko tree.

Omode nse e.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by oloriLFC(f): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
The youths of this country are a problem to themselves and the growth of this nation and like I always say, until the youths stand up for themselves, stop licking the asses of these politicians and saying the truth where it matters, we are going no where! That you dislike a particular person in power does not mean one should see a known thief and take sides with him. Buhari may not have performed to people's expectations but to say Saraki is better is a slap on the face of Nigerians. Let's give better people the chance but where others are missing Saraki should never be an option. Sar who? Oh Please!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by SexytorresE(f): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
conductor120:
[s][/s]
Obviously because he's not speaking cow language, the only language understood by Buhari Media Cows. cheesy
savage grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by jaxxy(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tareq1105:

Okay, you mean you want digital administration by Saraki and Dino?

Obviously you can't see what we're seeing even if you climb iroko tree.

Omode nse e.

Wat is digital administration Analogue administration nko?

U haven’t made a valid point yet.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Mike1871(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Na twitter dey vote??

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by MademoiselleMiel(f): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
chiezimah:
as much as we love his eloquence and grip on national issues let it be known that alot of Nigerians are more eloquent and also grip of National issues. what worries me is that all the time he spent as Senate President should have been used to make adjustments that will benefit the people. he should have moved for the reduction of the Senate recurring expenditures in salaries and allowances. he knew the subsidy was fraud he never made any move to call the executive to order and move for the impeachment of the president. how may bills did the Senate pass on housing, education budget, security to benefit the people. am not saying Bihari is fantastic but let get real with our politicians. that are there for their gain. he should have called young Nigerians long ago to find out want can be done so the Senate can create a bill around it an pass it. what happens if he is president and the Senate has APC majority do u think he will be able to fulfil his promises. as Senate President he had the opportunity and still has in the next few months to make the changes required
God bless Nigeria.
So, he would have unilaterally decreased Senate's recurrent expenditure? Wow! Tell me something!

Also, did you say he should have moved the motion for Bihari's impeachment? Na wa o! e be like sey na Night school you graduate from? Simply say you don't like the man. Don't come here and be crucifying him as if you have more than 1 vote.

The real issue is that Buhari has failed in all ramifications and should be sent back to his Cows in Daura.

#Vote_Anybody_But_Buhari#

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by jelal07: 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
conductor120:
[s][/s]
Obviously because he's not speaking cow language, the only language understood by Buhari Media Cows. cheesy
one can't actually blame you but the immense ignorance you suffer from. You lot have cow mentality. Herd mentality. Pathetic set of beings.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Jamestown123: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
Where are the youths?
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Molola91(f): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
midolian:
Crap!

The useless Saraki I know has no good intention for this country but his pockets. And no matter how much politics he plays, he is going to lose an election against Buhari (even if it's massively rigged to favour him)
So its buhari dat have gud intention... e pele sir

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by searchlight: 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
Neyoor:
undecided undecided undecided

I don't know why the despicable state of Kwara state usually comes to my mind anytime Saraki's name is being mentioned

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
at least you are talking about just Kwara state but the zoo of over 200 million people comes to mind whenever the lifeless is mentioned

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by OAFMods: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
desmond2pk:
God may never forgive anyone who will vote for buhari the second time.
Buhari re-election is as sure as Xmas. The entire Igbo tribe is free to wail themselves into a mass grave.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by famosh: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
modik:

Every lie and scam has expiry date.

Never again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWIfFWrWPU

More:

https://www.thecable.ng/ill-make-naira-equal-dollar-says-buhari

More for free.

ZoneBs don't know the truth. Hence are too gullible to discern when they are being scammed.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/23/i-will-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-buhari/

Even More:

https://allafrica.com/stories/201512281977.html
Once again, you aren't talking to the daft PDP sycophants & IPIGs who are too unintelligent to discern fake news!
You shamelessly fell for this lie concocted by the demonic & satanic PDP in 2015. You swallowed it & have now disgraced yourself here as you're finding it hard to prove!

Have you opened any of those your links to extract where Buhari specifically made that promise?
You see say PDP & their lies don put you for trouble! grin grin E no mean say you no go still blindly follow them o! Later, you yourself go dey call some people zone-b! grin

Don't just throw links! I asked you to open them, copy the Buhari's direct quote & paste it here on Nairaland for the world to see! Don't be scared, boy! Or do you want me to help you?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Felixv: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
Not buying this.

They should keep up the marketing strategy

It won’t work. We expect to see Saraki behind bars very soon

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Metuh: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

Go and continue your gambling, very soon the world will leave you behind.
Chronic gambler.
chronic zombie get out of my mention fast

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by OmoManU: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tareq1105:

We won't be tired in educating them because some of them post without enough information, out of ignorance, about these politicians.

Those of us that have seen more Xmas than them owe them that responsibility to guide them by providing them with those information they're not privy to.

May God bless you for this sir, I am a Kwaran, I still shuttles between Kwara and other places and I know this guy and have suffered from his actions and inactions first hand but most of those Nigerian youths are been carried away by swagger.....I SMH for them

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by searchlight: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
GambaOsaka:
Criminal Saraki wants to be president....
Oloshi, Ole, 419..... Self-centered human.
We are wiser now. We can't be deceived by your gimmicks.
you are wiser and you voted this calamitous dullard? we've taken note of your wisdom zombie

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Itulah(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
Here people...

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by modik(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
famosh:

Once again, you aren't talking to the daft PDP sycophants & IPIGs who are too unintelligent to discern fake news!
You shamelessly fell for this lie concocted by the demonic & satanic PDP in 2015. You swallowed it & have now disgraced yourself here as you're finding it hard to prove!

Have you opened any of those your links to extract where Buhari specifically made that promise?
Don't just throw links! I asked you to open them, copy the Buhari's direct quote & paste it here on Nairaland for the world to see! Don't be scared, boy! Or do you want me to help you?

Two people are impossible to convince, even in the face of reality :

1. A woman in love and

2. An APC supporter.

Even when rain is beating them, they can't be convinced to use umbrella.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by YoungDenzel(m): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
if they lost million in societe generale bank they'll stone him instead of giving reasons
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Hopebringer: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
midolian:
Crap!

Says you

Buhati cannot even engage the youth and media in an open unscripted discussion why?

Because fact remains his brain has nothing to comprehend the Dynamics of mordern economics and strategy

He may be a nice man and a nice father but that doesn't make him a good leader

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by famosh: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
modik:

Two people are impossible to convince, even in the face of reality :

1. A woman in love and

2. An APC supporter.

Even when rain is beating them, they can't be convinced to use umbrella.

You mean you want to stylishly runaway from proving your lie? Na lie! You must prove it! grin grin
You see say PDP 2015 propaganda don put you for trouble! E no mean say you no go still blindly follow the satanic & demonic PDP o! And na still same you go dey call some people zone-b o!
grin

“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy."

This bolded quote above is the ONLY quote attributed to Buhari in ALL your links! How, in the world, does this equate to promising he'll make N1 equal to $1? Are the Jonathan sycophants & the IPIGs actually this extremely unintelligent?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Hopebringer: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
jaxxy:

These are paid buhari supporters don't bother with them just ignore them
Election day will speak volumes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song / Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat / We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.